Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
3bdcanada said:
thank you Louay
I just noticed you are applying to Quebec; I believe the whole process and even the timelines against ours are a bit different!
goood luck :)

thank you 3bd....good luck too

hope to hear good news soonnn...

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
KITTI said:
Thanks louay just went thru ur forum , good luck

welcome kitti...
Good LUCK too...HOPE ALL TO GET GOOD NEWS..

we are tired of waiting.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys any PPRS ?
Has anyone e mailed Warsaw ? And if so what was their reply?
I'm thinking of sending them an e mail and at the same time I'm afraid they would reply with a cliche

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KITTI said:
Hey guys any PPRS ?
Has anyone e mailed Warsaw ? And if so what was their reply?
I'm thinking of sending them an e mail and at the same time I'm afraid they would reply with a cliche
Hi Kitti

Not yet! My rep emailed them last month and they said it is pending final review! ::)

Have you requested your CAIPS recently? As it tells you in which stage your file is!! My caips I received Mid July said it is pending review

It seems they have allot of applications to deal with that's why the delay but hopefully we will hear something soon Enshalah

Best

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamadhs said:
Hi Kitti

Not yet! My rep emailed them last month and they said it is pending final review! ::)

Have you requested your CAIPS recently? As it tells you in which stage your file is!! My caips I received Mid July said it is pending review

It seems they have allot of applications to deal with that's why the delay but hopefully we will hear something soon Enshalah

Best
Hi hamad
I e mailed them today asking about the delay in my application since it has been 8 months now
That I have sent the updated documents .
I will tell u what they said if they reply
No I have not asked for caips notes lately . Will keep u posted tc

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys , why all this silence? Forum is so quite , where is everybody?

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Hello Kitty,

im still here, im waiting for the VISA's, the passports reached the embassy last Tuesday but im still waiting, it took aramex 9 days to get the passports to Poland, im still waiting on the VISA's so i could start preparing things, is there any chance that they might hold my passports for a long time? or it usually only takes a week or so for them to get it stamped? im worried like hell and i just want this to be over soon inshalla and i wish the exact same thing for you and the rest of the guys that are waiting here.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimounis said:
Hello Kitty,

im still here, im waiting for the VISA's, the passports reached the embassy last Tuesday but im still waiting, it took aramex 9 days to get the passports to Poland, im still waiting on the VISA's so i could start preparing things, is there any chance that they might hold my passports for a long time? or it usually only takes a week or so for them to get it stamped? im worried like hell and i just want this to be over soon inshalla and i wish the exact same thing for you and the rest of the guys that are waiting here.
Dear Ali don't worry it takes about 2 weeks or three maximum . You are almost there , congratulations you waited years so another week is nothing . So happy for you , and thanks for ur wishes

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any respond to your email Kitti?

I know that Warsaw visa office is closed for few days ... its the weekend and a holiday they will reopen on Wednesday!

Is there still allot of people who did not receive their PPR or its just only us ???

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamadhs said:
Any respond to your email Kitti?

I know that Warsaw visa office is closed for few days ... its the weekend and a holiday they will reopen on Wednesday!

Is there still allot of people who did not receive their PPR or its just only us ???
Hi hamad thanks for telling me about the holiday in Warsaw I had no idea . I will let u know when they reply to my e mail . Yeah it seems it's only the two of us left , yalla hope we hear something soon , tc and have a nice day

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Hi hamad thanks for telling me about the holiday in Warsaw I had no idea . I will let u know when they reply to my e mail . Yeah it seems it's only the two of us left , yalla hope we hear something soon , tc and have a nice day
moi aussi..i'm still here ;D ;D
I sent the requested additional trip info couple of days back.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi abed kifak ? Good hope they get back to u soon .

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Hello guys,

wanted to ask for some advice, is it safe for now that i inform my company that i will be leaving next month? im also going to inform my daughter's school as well so i wouldn't have to pay the tuition needlessly which is due in 2 days, i appreciate your opinions and i had to ask, im so scared :( i want to leave as soon as possible and i need at least a month to notify my company so i could start with the hand over, to be honest i just told them that i will be leaving in a month lol! so do you think i rushed into things?

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Hi abed kifak ? Good hope they get back to u soon .
I'm superb..thank u Kitti
let's hope they get back with the good news to all of us :)

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimounis said:
Hello guys,

wanted to ask for some advice, is it safe for now that i inform my company that i will be leaving next month? im also going to inform my daughter's school as well so i wouldn't have to pay the tuition needlessly which is due in 2 days, i appreciate your opinions and i had to ask, im so scared :( i want to leave as soon as possible and i need at least a month to notify my company so i could start with the hand over, to be honest i just told them that i will be leaving in a month lol! so do you think i rushed into things?
You are doing the right thing Ali with you company. . . for the school I would of waited until the end of the semester so you dont have a gap

Anyway goodluck and let us know the good news always