Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
3bdcanada said:
Hello

After around 7 months of submitting my medicals, I received below email from CIC:

=======================================
The following documents are required before a further review of your file can take place.

1) Updated “ Supplementary Information - Your Travels “ form (IMM5562) for yourself and your spouse .

The form can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

2) Completed “Additional Family Informatiion” form (IMM5406) for your spouse.

The form can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf

You must send all documents together in one package. Our mailing address can be found at the bottom of this page. Please write your file number on the outside of the envelope and on the cover letter that will accompany your documents.

You have thirty (30) days to submit the documents.
=======================================
Anyone had a similar experience?
Thank you :)
Seems, it's still a very long way!

Your file in the final stage....Good luck..

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Abed take it easy it shouldn't be a problem I guess it is for applicants with family so it is normal routine

At least they are working on your application .

Forum people please share your experience if you have already been in this situation .

Fedupwaiting can you help ?
Thank you Kitti for your kind reply & support :)

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Fedupwating said:
Hello there,re
I think ur Medical results are ok for u and ur family but the officer can not take a decision regarding the docs u have already sent before , if u have sent ur passports copies and all ur family members' passport copies smth is missing there making the officer make re-request for a travel forum , if u re disappointed of such a request in such a timing just take it easy and fill in the fourms one more time and make sure U DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME GAPS OR MISSED TRAVAILING.
And their second request may be for any changing may happened with ur wife's forum during the last 7 months or maybe the whole period of processing ur file.
I think ur file at the final stage and very soon they will send u a passports req for visa stamping.
take it easy and good luck.
Best Regards
Thank you Fedupwaiting
I have over 44 trips and many were made to unpleasant countries for business reasons :(
Let's hope that would not have any negative impact on the application! :-X; I will get a paper from the company that confirms all these trips were made for solely business reasons! our fingers crossed!
Btw, it's time for you to change your name from "fedupwaiting" to "startenjoying" ;)
Thanks gain

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Sure , I will be deleting my account soon I just waiting for some friends to get their Visas INSHALAH.
u re welcome ...
Good Luck
3bdcanada said:
Thank you Fedupwaiting
I have over 44 trips and many were made to unpleasant countries for business reasons :(
Let's hope that would not have any negative impact on the application! :-X; I will get a paper from the company that confirms all these trips were made for solely business reasons! our fingers crossed!
Btw, it's time for you to change your name from "fedupwaiting" to "startenjoying" ;)
Thanks gain

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louay2 said:
Your file in the final stage....Good luck..
Dear louay I see from your timeline that it has been a year since you've done ur medicals and no PPR yet?
Have you tried to communicate with VO ?
Please share with us any info on this matter eventhough your visa office is Bucharest and ours is Warsaw

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
KITTI said:
Dear louay I see from your timeline that it has been a year since you've done ur medicals and no PPR yet?
Have you tried to communicate with VO ?
Please share with us any info on this matter eventhough your visa office is Bucharest and ours is Warsaw
Dear kitti ...I am lebanese ...vo Bucharest. ..
They sent me an email asking for my cv...within 30 days...I sent them cv ...and am waiting for their response...they requested it a month ago...

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louay2 said:
Dear kitti ...I am lebanese ...vo Bucharest. ..
They sent me an email asking for my cv...within 30 days...I sent them cv ...and am waiting for their response...they requested it a month ago...
What do they need your cv for? Wow this is weird , btw I am Lebanese as well

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
What do they need your cv for? Wow this is weird , btw I am Lebanese as well
me too!
That might explain the delay in our applications especially after the recently discovered fraud cases undertaken by Lebanese!

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3bdcanada said:
me too!
That might explain the delay in our applications especially after the recently discovered fraud cases undertaken by Lebanese!
Abed they asked for your cv as well?

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
KITTI said:
Abed they asked for your cv as well?
No! I think they would ask for the CV should they find any vagueness in the reported experience!!

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3bdcanada said:
No! I think they would ask for the CV should they find any vagueness in the reported experience!!
Ok I see , good luck to all of us

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
KITTI said:
Ok I see , good luck to all of us

thank you KITTI & 3BED....

THere IS A Thread FOR LEBANESE...for Quebec skilled worker...it may help for more informations....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-2010damascus-waiting-for-medicals-t83098.9885.html

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
louay2 said:

THere IS A Thread FOR LEBANESE...for Quebec skilled worker...it may help for more informations....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-2010damascus-waiting-for-medicals-t83098.9885.html

thank you Louay
I just noticed you are applying to Quebec; I believe the whole process and even the timelines against ours are a bit different!
goood luck :)

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
louay2 said:

Thanks louay just went thru ur forum , good luck