+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes abdelrazak all of it including the white pages , it seems you r still in the stage of sending the updated documents !? Good luck

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Hello

After around 7 months of submitting my medicals, I received below email from CIC:

=======================================
The following documents are required before a further review of your file can take place.

1) Updated “ Supplementary Information - Your Travels “ form (IMM5562) for yourself and your spouse .

The form can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

2) Completed “Additional Family Informatiion” form (IMM5406) for your spouse.

The form can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf

You must send all documents together in one package. Our mailing address can be found at the bottom of this page. Please write your file number on the outside of the envelope and on the cover letter that will accompany your documents.

You have thirty (30) days to submit the documents.
=======================================
Anyone had a similar experience?
Thank you :)
Seems, it's still a very long way!

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abed take it easy it shouldn't be a problem I guess it is for applicants with family so it is normal routine

At least they are working on your application .

Forum people please share your experience if you have already been in this situation .

Fedupwaiting can you help ?

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Sure my friend
KITTI said:
Abed take it easy it shouldn't be a problem I guess it is for applicants with family so it is normal routine

At least they are working on your application .

Forum people please share your experience if you have already been in this situation .

Fedupwaiting can you help ?

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Hello there,re
I think ur Medical results are ok for u and ur family but the officer can not take a decision regarding the docs u have already sent before , if u have sent ur passports copies and all ur family members' passport copies smth is missing there making the officer make re-request for a travel forum , if u re disappointed of such a request in such a timing just take it easy and fill in the fourms one more time and make sure U DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME GAPS OR MISSED TRAVAILING.
And their second request may be for any changing may happened with ur wife's forum during the last 7 months or maybe the whole period of processing ur file.
I think ur file at the final stage and very soon they will send u a passports req for visa stamping.
take it easy and good luck.
Best Regards

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
My friends al hamid lel lah i finally got the passport request :D
al hamid lel lah finally wish you all get your passport requests soon my friends inshalla.

louay2

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-july-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
20-february-2011(CSQ)
AOR Received.
23-june-2011
Med's Request
05-september-2013
Med's Done....
10-september-2013
Passport Req..
19-november-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 - December-2014
LANDED..........
27 January 2015...
alimounis said:
My friends al hamid lel lah i finally got the passport request :D
al hamid lel lah finally wish you all get your passport requests soon my friends inshalla.
COngratulations...

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
hello guys
How r u All

finally I landed in toronto 3 days ago the govermental procedure on the border finished with less than 10 minutes ,, my apartment is close to our boss Fedupwaiting he is very nice and helpful he arranged the apartment for me ..
the weather is awsome not cold not warm ,,,

al hamdullellah its really strange feelings when ur dreams come true ..
alhamdullellah gays wishing u all to go throught the same experience
keep asking allah for ur dreams amd pray ...
w in allah ma' alsabereen

all of you will pass this process successfully I am sure .but keep praying
t

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mabrouk dear armedforces best of luck in your new life

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
Thank you Luoay and congratulation armedforces, i need your help guys on the email i received from my representative today and i want to send my passports asap, and to be specific i did not understand this part "1. Please complete the information requested on the Passport Submission Form below. 2. Others: Please submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days.

is their a submission form that i need to fill and since its was not linked in the email i was confused, i prepared the passports and the 2 pictures for each individual with one having the name written on the back, many thanks in advance, and by the way i have two options either DHL or aramex which are both available here, any feedback would be highly appreciated!

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Abed since they said " below" then it must be in the e mail or as a link or an attachment
If it is not then u should send them an e mail saying that the form was not sent along with the e mail