+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
hello hamed and kitti hope you guys are doing well, i hope that you will hear good new in the next few days inshala

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimounis said:
hello hamed and kitti hope you guys are doing well, i hope that you will hear good new in the next few days inshala
Hi Ali

Hareega

Star Member
Dec 17, 2009
AMM
Category........
Visa Office......
Ex-Damascus, 12Dec2011 Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-02-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-02-2012
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
KITTI said:
U know dear after waiting so long one feels discouraged . When I first applied I thought the whole process will take a year or max two years and look at us , still no news . And it seems there is more waiting . No I don't have new plans , but now I am not enthusiastic anymore . And if I get the PPR I will go to Canada mostly because I put so much money , time and effort already so it's a pity if I let it go . Anyway I leave it in God's hands . We'll see ....
Yalla tc and good luck
I second what you said Kitti, I applied in 2009, and got my Visa in 2014, that's five years, and a lot has changed, I secured an excellent job in UAE with high income, I would not even dream of having the same in Canada, so I am not enthusiastic for immigrating now. But again, when I first applied, it was not because of financial reasons, thank God even in my home country my financial status was good... it is mostly because we lack rules and laws that governs everybody in this region.

Anyway, for me I will travel just before the immigration Visa expires, that is in Jan or Feb 2015, do my landing and all the governmental documents, and go back to UAE, I will keep all options open, and rely on God to guide me to the best.

My advice for everybody is to do the same, do not quit your jobs, and do not pull your kids out of schools, take a vacation, long one, go to Canada and explore your options there, after all there is a possibility that you will not like it, or luck will not smile to you there. Once you have a better idea about what you will go through, make your decision, take the risk and tawakkal 3la Allah.

Congratulations for all the friends who received their Visas, and best of luck to the ones waiting.

Catch you later.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareega said:
I second what you said Kitti, I applied in 2009, and got my Visa in 2014, that's five years, and a lot has changed, I secured an excellent job in UAE with high income, I would not even dream of having the same in Canada, so I am not enthusiastic for immigrating now. But again, when I first applied, it was not because of financial reasons, thank God even in my home country my financial status was good... it is mostly because we lack rules and laws that governs everybody in this region.

Anyway, for me I will travel just before the immigration Visa expires, that is in Jan or Feb 2015, do my landing and all the governmental documents, and go back to UAE, I will keep all options open, and rely on God to guide me to the best.

My advice for everybody is to do the same, do not quit your jobs, and do not pull your kids out of schools, take a vacation, long one, go to Canada and explore your options there, after all there is a possibility that you will not like it, or luck will not smile to you there. Once you have a better idea about what you will go through, make your decision, take the risk and tawakkal 3la Allah.

Congratulations for all the friends who received their Visas, and best of luck to the ones waiting.

Catch you later.
Thanks harega , wish you all the best in your future plans

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends I just wanna share this with you. In your future correspondence with visa office , never reply to their e mails . Compose new e mail cause they do not open any e mails that were replied to . RE :
Will not be taken into consideration . It happened to me I replied few months ago to their e mail . And when I recently was checking on the delay in the PPR they said that I never replied to their e mail dated few months back . Can u imagine ? I was waiting all this period in vain and it seems everything was freezed . I hope I don't have to wait another year . Ha !

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alimounis said:
Congratulations my friend :) and now we hope to hear good news for kitti
Thanks Ali ? Did you read what I wrote above ?

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all :)

Hope you all hear the good news and have wonderful future ... although I was waiting for long time but it came to me as a surprise! They only gave me 3 months to do the landing :(

Anyway, I have to start my research housing, schooling, working, etc...

If anyone can help please advise

KITTI no worries dear it will come trust me! I almost lost hope and you know that but it came and hope you will get yours soon enshalah

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
hamadhs said:
Thank you all :)

Hope you all hear the good news and have wonderful future ... although I was waiting for long time but it came to me as a surprise! They only gave me 3 months to do the landing :(

Anyway, I have to start my research housing, schooling, working, etc...

If anyone can help please advise

KITTI no worries dear it will come trust me! I almost lost hope and you know that but it came and hope you will get yours soon enshalah

alfffff mabroooook..happpy for u :)
Wish u all the best!

@Kitti, no worries..this delay is definitely for a reason! You will get it inshalllla

alimounis

Jan 2, 2012
yeah sorry i just noticed it now :( but still im sure either way you will get your PPR soon inshala, don't worry my friend sometimes a longer wait might prove to be beneficiary who knows? in my case i needed to leave the country as soon as possible when i first applied in 2010, however now im grateful and thankful that i took 5 years to finalize my case so i could be better prepared for this transition, there was a chance that i would have moved back and forth if i got the approval earlier because i wasn't ready! now on the other hand there is a high chance that i will never go back depending on what plans allah has in store for me when i get there, so keep the faith because everything happens for a reason my friend and i wish you a pleasant life when you get there which will be in no time inshalla.

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Ali you are right in everything you said . Wish you good luck my friend .
Tc

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys , please I have a question , before they send the PPR do they ask for your bank account statement ? Cause I have been freezing my money since I applied . I was wondering if at this stage they still ask for a bank statement . Thanks for sharing