Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandrasoso said:
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had to change their e-mail address? If so did you personally e-mail the embassy? What e-mail or form did you use??

Thank you!!
Salam,,

I changed my E-mail address, I went to the embassy in person, but before I go I sent an E-mail to change my E-Mail but they didn't. You have to go in person to do anything (update )

rbo15

May 20, 2013
Is the Embassy responding to any emails? They didn't respond to MP or my email to check status. Medical expired in November and I still have not heard anything. Should I just go and redo the medical exam so it's ready once they requested?

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbo15 said:
Is the Embassy responding to any emails? They didn't respond to MP or my email to check status. Medical expired in November and I still have not heard anything. Should I just go and redo the medical exam so it's ready once they requested?
Salam,,,
I went in person to the embassy before I asked them about the E-Mails( why I don't get any Answer ) they said we have high volume of emails we can't respond. And my medical is expired too she said we have to request first u can't just do it. And she add anything u want submit u have to bring it in person not via E-mail :(

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
When my husband's medical expired, we sent it in by email and by registered mail so that they got it both times. You cannot just submit it by email because they need the original document. By the way, they responded to the email to say they received the 'email' copy. I never heard if they received the original papers.

Sandrasoso

Jul 31, 2013
Hi Everyone!

We got the Golden email yesterday!!! Wooohooo Thank God! :D :D :D :D :D

Our timeline is as follows:

Application sent-June 18/2012
File transfer -Aug 22/2012
2nd Medicals requested- Aug 28/2013
File started processing Aug 28/2013
Passport requested Dec 16/2013

18 months since step 1 and 16 months since step 2

We got the request for the 2nd medical just days after we applied for a multiple visit visa, it might just be a coincidence but I feel like since they had to review my husbands file for the visa,it might have moved things along.
My husband was approved for both a single entry visa last year and a multiple visit visa this year, I would say don't be afraid to apply,the worst that could happen is they deny it and you keep waiting.

Good luck everyone! and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandrasoso said:
Hi Everyone!

We got the request for the 2nd medical just days after we applied for a multiple visit visa, it might just be a coincidence but I feel like since they had to review my husbands file for the visa,it might have moved things along.
My husband was approved for both a single entry visa last year and a multiple visit visa this year, I would say don't be afraid to apply,the worst that could happen is they deny it and you keep waiting.

Salam,,,,
Congratulation

rbo15

May 20, 2013
M-90 said:
Salam,,,
I went in person to the embassy before I asked them about the E-Mails( why I don't get any Answer ) they said we have high volume of emails we can't respond. And my medical is expired too she said we have to request first u can't just do it. And she add anything u want submit u have to bring it in person not via E-mail :(
Salam, thanks for the info. Inshallah we all hear good news soon.

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Sandrasoso said:
Hi Everyone!

Wohooo congratulationssss

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
Sandrasoso said:
Hi Everyone!

Congrats! Hopefully it will be our turn soon inshallah !

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
rbo15 said:
congratulations Sandrasoso!
Salam and Happy New Year to all,
I received the following form the Visa Office in Amman and I really do not know what exactly they want and where to get it from. Please explain that in IRAQI ARABI ACCENT and not in English :

Kindly note that we have received a copy of the Wife's registration Application form that you submitted at Civil Status Bureau in AL-NAJAF, but we have not received the following yet:
- Copy of your Family list
- الرجاء ان تشرحوا لي بالعراقي شنو بالضبط المطلوب وشنو اسمهم بالعراقي ومن أين يالضبط نستخرجهم وشكرا لكم جميعا

وأذا أمكن ان تبعثوا لي أيمل وشكرا لكم

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
msaidalii65 said:
Salam and Happy New Year to all,
I received the following form the Visa Office in Amman and I really do not know what exactly they want and where to get it from. Please explain that in IRAQI ARABI ACCENT and not in English :

Kindly note that we have received a copy of the Wife's registration Application form that you submitted at Civil Status Bureau in AL-NAJAF, but we have not received the following yet:
- Copy of your Family list
- الرجاء ان تشرحوا لي بالعراقي شنو بالضبط المطلوب وشنو اسمهم بالعراقي ومن أين يالضبط نستخرجهم وشكرا لكم جميعا

وأذا أمكن ان تبعثوا لي أيمل وشكرا لكم
I know you need someone who speaks Arabic, but the copy of your family list should have been included in the full application. Do you remember downloading all of the applications on the website? One of those applications asks for your families information. Go back to the applications and re-check. I don't remember the name of the application but it's on the website.

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
soso23 said:
I know you need someone who speaks Arabic, but the copy of your family list should have been included in the full application. Do you remember downloading all of the applications on the website? One of those applications asks for your families information. Go back to the applications and re-check. I don't remember the name of the application but it's on the website.

salam SoSo , thanks for your respond. I did that and sent it to them more than once, they still asking for FAMILY LIST . Wallah I do not know what exactly asking for . And that's why I am asking for help in Iraqi Arabic. what documents they are asking and where ( which office in Iraq ) to get it from ? Help please and thanks to all of you.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
msaidalii65 said:
salam SoSo , thanks for your respond. I did that and sent it to them more than once, they still asking for FAMILY LIST . Wallah I do not know what exactly asking for . And that's why I am asking for help in Iraqi Arabic. what documents they are asking and where ( which office in Iraq ) to get it from ? Help please and thanks to all of you.
اخوي هم طالبين منك دفتر العائله او الورقه اللي تبين افراد الاسره بالتوفيق

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
mft25 said:
اخوي هم طالبين منك دفتر العائله او الورقه اللي تبين افراد الاسره بالتوفيق
Salaam ,
و شكرا جزيلا على مساعدتك , الرجاء إكمال فضلك عليي بأن تكتب لي من أين وكيف بالصبط يستخرج دفتر العائلة أو ورقة أفراد الأسرة
وللعلم انا الزوج في كندا والكفيل لزوجتي وهي في العراق وأنا لا أستطيع السفر للعراق
ولكم خالص شكري وأمتناني