July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
O.canada said:
That is such wonderful news!!!! Congratulations ;)
Thank you!!! ;D ;D

Cute_sugar

Apr 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November,2011
Med's Request
March, 2013
Passport Req..
A while ago :):):)
VISA ISSUED...
A while ago
LANDED..........
October, 2013
I.kat said:
I GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL !!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

OMG OMG OMG

Al7amdallllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHH MABROOOOOOOOOK FINALLY YEEEEEEEEEEY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p I'm seriously soooooooooo happy for you i.kat...wallah you deserve it, you've always been there for everyone! your loved one will join you and meet the little cutie!! Alf Alf mabrook again and inshallah mowafaqeen ya rab....Allah yisahil omoorkom ya rab

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
Cute_sugar said:
AHHHHHHH MABROOOOOOOOOK FINALLY YEEEEEEEEEEY :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p I'm seriously soooooooooo happy for you i.kat...wallah you deserve it, you've always been there for everyone! your loved one will join you and meet the little cutie!! Alf Alf mabrook again and inshallah mowafaqeen ya rab....Allah yisahil omoorkom ya rab

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CUUUTTEEE sweeeeety finaaally its over.. Allah yibarek beech ;D ;D Thank you for your kind words and for everything. Ajma3eeen inshaallaah!!!! Thanks again hun :D :D :D :D :D :D

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam,,,,
Today I was at the Embassy, I asked them I sent two E-mails but no reply the receptionist said we have high volume of E-mails DON'T send anything by E-mail cuz we will not see it. come here in person. The embassy seriously looks in bad situation. while am on my way to go outSide, the number of people waiting them turn to get in is huge.

Is there someone recently sent an Email and got an answer?????

Inshallah they open The Embassy in Bagdad on February and take some load from them

rbo15

May 20, 2013
M-90 said:
Salam,,,,
Today I was at the Embassy, I asked them I sent two E-mails but no reply the receptionist said we have high volume of E-mails DON'T send anything by E-mail cuz we will not see it. come here in person. The embassy seriously looks in bad situation. while am on my way to go outSide, the number of people waiting them turn to get in is huge.

Is there someone recently sent an Email and got an answer?????

Inshallah they open The Embassy in Bagdad on February and take some load from them

My MP sent them email last month and they didn't respond. Yesterday I requested MP to send another email.

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
My MP sent and email on Monday, but we still have not received a reply. I really do not expect one for about a week. It gets depressing just waiting and it seems like nothing is happening.

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
Also I heard that the Canadians are opening an embassy in Erbil, Kurdistan region.

Canada to Open Embassy Office in Erbil - Posted Oct 13, 2013 in the Iraq-Business News

The new Canadian Ambassador to Iraq and Jordan, Mr Bruno Saccomani, said his country has a six-month plan to strengthen ties with the Kurdistan Region and aims to open an embassy office in Erbil next year.

In his meeting with President Masoud Barzani, Ambassador Saccomani announced plans to considerably increase bilateral ties between both sides. He said, ‘During this visit, I sense as if Canada is behind other countries and their strong ties with this Region. We recognise that our engagement is limited, but we are working on a six month plan to enhance relations in every field.’

The meeting also touched on the significant presence of Canadian universities in Jordan and their successful efforts in attracting prospective students. Ambassador Saccomani pledged to work with their representatives to promote more engagement with Kurdish students and universities.

‘The implementation of this plan will bring us to speed with the other countries that already have ties with Kurdistan,’ he added.

Ambassador Saccomani said that Canada recognises the important achievement by the Kurdish administration in delivering peace and stability to its people despite being in an unstable area. He also congratulated the authorities for the success of the recent parliamentary elections.

Speaking about the recent attacks in Erbil, President Barzani said that those who had planned the attack had been arrested and will be held accountable to the law. He underlined the strong cooperation between the security forces and the people and said they will not allow terrorists to disturb the well-known peace.

mal123

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
I am not sure if its true, someone working from immigration Canada just told me that they currently are working on the January 15 2013 files...

i don,t know if thats right, does that make any sense?

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
mal123 said:
I am not sure if its true, someone working from immigration Canada just told me that they currently are working on the January 15 2013 files...

i don,t know if thats right, does that make any sense?
Probably! I hope so then they can start working on ours soon inshallah.

O.canada

Oct 29, 2013
It is a long process so it doesn't surprise me that they are starting on Jan 2013 applications. However, I like to think that some of us are near the end of waiting ;)

Sandrasoso

Jul 31, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had to change their e-mail address? If so did you personally e-mail the embassy? What e-mail or form did you use??

Thank you!!