Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
Me even more! 18 months for stage 2!
I have contacted my MP, they told me the file is in its final review, and hopefully by end of the next month will hear something!
Salam I know it's something make you wanna :'( :'( :'(....... can you please tell me what kind of information I have to give for my MP and what I have to tell them
If you can explain to me " if you don't mind " everything about it

I.kat

Jul 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 3, 2012
File Transfer...
July 3, 2012
Med's Request
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
1st med-Dec 2011/ 2nd med-May 26 2013
LANDED..........
January 18 2014
mohammedm123 said:
I have contacted my MP, they told me the file is in its final review, and hopefully by end of the next month will hear something!
yes i really feel bad for those who have waited longer because i am already running out of patience. Inshallah before the end of next month you will hear something, Inshallah

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M-90 said:
Salam can you please tell me What does MP mean and how I can know about mine ...
If you can explain to me if you don't mind everything about it

Thanks

Sure dear M 90,
MP means Member of parliament, every area has its own member of parliament. You can find your MP from this site by searching with your Postal Code, there you can find his office phone number and email.
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

then take an appointment with him and explain your situation, have your file number with you. They can find out more about your file, as for me they told me that my file is in its final review stage.
hope this helps.

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
Sure dear M 90,
MP means Member of parliament, every area has its own member of parliament. You can find your MP from this site by searching with your Postal Code, there you can find his office phone number and email.
parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

then take an appointment with him and explain your situation, have your file number with you. They can find out more about your file, as for me they told me that my file is in its final review stage.
hope this helps.
thanks very much for replying fast :) :) :)

mal123

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
hello all, I got a question:...how long does it take usually for the AMMAN Visa office to updated the CIC website?!!

mine still say: application received! since january...is that normal practice?

thank you!

soso23

Nov 28, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
AMMAN, JORDAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
File Transfer...
13-03-2013
Med's Request
11-05-2014 -second medical
Med's Done....
22-11-2012 -first medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Sent with documents that were needed.
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
03-09-2014
mal123 said:
hello all, I got a question:...how long does it take usually for the AMMAN Visa office to updated the CIC website?!!

thank you!

I think so. Mine says that too.

kurd21

Oct 24, 2012
mohammedm123 said:

hey, you said ur file is in final process, did ur spouse redo the second medical yet, and if yes, can u plz tell me when,cause my wife did her second medicals 18th of march 2013, and they usually take about 4 to 6 weeks after the second medical with the requested documents they told me to send them, but my wife went there in person, it has been 4 weeks and nothing yet :( ???

Salhadin1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
12-03-2012
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
LANDED..........
None
My wife redid her medical on March 19th 2013 in Baghdad, I also have not heard anything back and she is also Kurdish :D

kurd21 said:
hey, you said ur file is in final process, did ur spouse redo the second medical yet, and if yes, can u plz tell me when,cause my wife did her second medicals 18th of march 2013, and they usually take about 4 to 6 weeks after the second medical with the requested documents they told me to send them, but my wife went there in person, it has been 4 weeks and nothing yet :( ???

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
azad85 said:
same here my wife did her second medical on the 24 of march

nothing here too
my medical expired since Jan. And i didn't hear anything about redoing the medical . Can you give me any sugesstions .thanx

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurd21 said:

Yes my wife has been requested to redo her medical exam back in October 2012 (so its been 7 months ) , then after 2 months of the medical they requested a new Iraqi police certificate and we sent them , and since then we did not heard anything from them. (My wife did her medical in Baghdad too) and my status in CIC is still Application received! never went in process

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mal123 said:

thank you!

it's really normal, don't worry about it. Mine never went in process , it's still Application received and its been 18 months. so don't worry

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roro2012 said:
my medical expired since Jan. And i didn't hear anything about redoing the medical . Can you give me any sugesstions .thanx
roro, I suggest you to redo the medical exam even if they don't request it from you, you will save time in case they request it you will already have done so. because we have regret it that we waited until they request from us, it delays the process. But if you redo it without they request, they will see your file up to date so it is better for you. That's what I think.

mal123

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
i have gotten a visitors visa for my wife for the USA, so this summer we can spend some vacation time togethere in the united states...now my question is: how hard is it for her to obtain a visitor's visa from the us to canada? is that something possible or she needs to apply from Amman?

thank you!