first 15-1-2012 second 28-5-2013
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
mohammedm123 said:
roro, I suggest you to redo the medical exam even if they don't request it from you, you will save time in case they request it you will already have done so. because we have regret it that we waited until they request from us, it delays the process. But if you redo it without they request, they will see your file up to date so it is better for you. That's what I think.
thank you Mohammed for your replay . My husband will oreder GCMS notes this weekend to see if extended the medical or not .if they dont i will go and do the medical .enshaalah 5eer ya rab

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
roro2012 said:
thank you Mohammed for your replay . My husband will oreder GCMS notes this weekend to see if extended the medical or not .if they dont i will go and do the medical .enshaalah 5eer ya rab

Salaam RoRo,

My wife's medical is just like yours. she did it January 2012. I think I should wait about re-doing it till I hear from the embassy or I hear from someone ( like you ) close to my wife's date that the embassy asked him / her to re-do the medical exam . The problem now is that : the embassy has not finalized those who are IN PROCESS like my wife and you till now , and nobody knows why.

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
9-8-2012 in process 14-2-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
msaidalii65 said:
roro2012 said:

Salaam RoRo,

My wife's medical is just like yours. she did it January 2012. I think I should wait about re-doing it till I hear from the embassy or I hear from someone ( like you ) close to my wife's date that the embassy asked him / her to re-do the medical exam . The problem now is that : the embassy has not finalized those who are IN PROCESS like my wife and you till now , and nobody knows why.
hi Mr Mohammed how r you? wallah i really dont know why they dont finalized any applicatoin till now . Yesterday i called "ibn al betar " hospital to ask them if I can redoing the medical ? They told me no, you can do it only if the emmbassy reqeust that and you should bring the email (medical redoing email) with you .so the only thing we have to do in this time is wait :(

samaseemo

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
roro2012 said:
hi Mr Mohammed how r you? wallah i really dont know why they dont finalized any applicatoin till now . Yesterday i called "ibn al betar " hospital to ask them if I can redoing the medical ? They told me no, you can do it only if the emmbassy reqeust that and you should bring the email (medical redoing email) with you .so the only thing we have to do in this time is wait :(
roro i ordered my notes after my app went in process the VO left a note for another VO to extend my wifes medical. 3 weeks later my wife got a letter from the VO requesting a family booklet only. so im assuming if you havnt heard anything then they prob extended your medical.

rtf57

Star Member
Jan 2, 2013
samaseemo

they sent me request since 7 weeks asked me about family booklet and I have submitted the required documents since that I did not hear any things please tell me is that normal and is good idea to request notes about my file?

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
samaseemo said:
roro i ordered my notes after my app went in process the VO left a note for another VO to extend my wifes medical. 3 weeks later my wife got a letter from the VO requesting a family booklet only. so im assuming if you havnt heard anything then they prob extended your medical.
god hear from you . الله يسمع منك
What did you find in ur GCMS did they work on the file ? Is there any important notes you can share with us .
thank you very much for ur comment it is changed my mode 100% .

samaseemo

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
rtf57 said:
samaseemo

they sent me request since 7 weeks asked me about family booklet and I have submitted the required documents since that I did not hear any things please tell me is that normal and is good idea to request notes about my file?
it wont hurt requesting notes.. it will giving you more piece of mind. but you need good patience.

samaseemo

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
roro2012 said:
god hear from you . الله يسمع منك
What did you find in ur GCMS did they work on the file ? Is there any important notes you can share with us .
thank you very much for ur comment it is changed my mode 100% .
when your file changes to in process it means the VO started working on your file. it means they reviewed your file and checked pictures ect.. they might request additional documents..
after that you just have to wait as it could take some time for your VO to review your file again.

abosamra

May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yat
LANDED..........
not yat
shame on canadian embassy take that long to gathaer with our family

roro2012

Jul 16, 2012
baghdad, iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
amman VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
9-8-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
اللهم احمي العراق واهل العراق

joeiraq

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody
greetings to all
since a long time I'm looking through the net for answers to my questions,only in the last few days I found this site and I do not exaggerating if I say that I read most of the pages under this topic until I had a pain in my eyes and heart.
My prayers for all of u to find success, happiness & completion of this period on the best way.
It seems that I'll be with u soon in the same boat of boring waiting.
my wife have a PR in Canada and she's going to sponsor me,now we prepare for the papers and she will submit the application soon to Mississauga, we have a question and we need ur help please.

we read this sentence in the Country Specific Instructions (3911):

"Additional details for residents of Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria
(Certified translations into English or French required, with copies of the original documents.)
IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS
Civil status certificates for the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner and all family members. Lebanese civil status documents must be certified by the chief of the civil status section of the relevant Mohafazat."

my question is what they mean by ((all family members)) did they mean my father,mother,brothers and sisters because it's not logic to send all their civil status certificates after translating them and they will not accompanying me, it's only me who will move to live with my wife in canada? so can u please explain this to me? my wife said yes we should send them and the photocopies of the first 6 pages of the passports for each one of them.
any suggestion please?

msaidalii65

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
New Canadian ambassador to Jordan

Canada has appointed new ambassador to Jordan. This is his picture. Hopefully he will speed up our applications. His name is Bruno Saccomani.