4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Double Rainbow said:
You should call yourself. I would. This has been too long of a wait for you my dear. Just call wait for all of the message to be finished, wait on the line until it rings and someone answers, don't press this number or that. Ask for a case officer. :'( :( I hope you get some answers very soon.
Hi Double Rainbow . Im also waiting news from IAD but not yet :'( :'( . Its 5th month started but no hearing date yet . I dont know whats wrong to vancouver .

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
tunisianbride said:
Hi Harry. I won my full hearing last February 25th, and come June, we still hadn't heard anything from Ottawa. I called my lawyer, who in turn, called the IAD office in Toronto, to find out that the file was still there. Someone forgot to send it off to Ottawa, apparently. However, after my lawyer called them, things happened rather quickly. I got an email from Ottawa only a couple of weeks later for a new medical, police check, etc. It was only 1 or 2 weeks after they received our documentation, that my husband received his visa. Maybe your file is still at the IAD office as well? You should check into this.
Thanks Tunisianbride. We contacted my MP's office and apparently that staff member called theIAD already and CBSA and CIC. She said our file is waiting in a vaulted room to be opened...I think I'll contact them again after a few more weeks if nothing happens...Hopefully it doesn't take too long to finish this up. It's already been more than enough time!!

Hayer

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
30-01-2012 Denied July 2012 appeal allowed Nov 2013
harryiswaiting said:
Thanks Tunisianbride. We contacted my MP's office and apparently that staff member called theIAD already and CBSA and CIC. She said our file is waiting in a vaulted room to be opened...I think I'll contact them again after a few more weeks if nothing happens...Hopefully it doesn't take too long to finish this up. It's already been more than enough time!!
Hi Harry, Even I won the appeal in November 2013, I guess we could get an idea by each other's case. I haven't heard anything for further processing yet.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hina 123 said:
Hi Double Rainbow . Im also waiting news from IAD but not yet :'( :'( . Its 5th month started but no hearing date yet . I dont know whats wrong to Vancouver .
Hi Hina no news for you yet either ? Wow! :'( :eek:I am so sorry and to others that maybe also waiting to hear news. I hope very soon you and everyone else will receive news. I am praying for everyone here. :'( :-*

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Double Rainbow said:
You should call yourself. I would. This has been too long of a wait for you my dear. Just call wait for all of the message to be finished, wait on the line until it rings and someone answers, don't press this number or that. Ask for a case officer. :'( :( I hope you get some answers very soon.
Hello my dear.

i tried everything to call IAD, but no use....... Its been more than 5 months since i have received the blue book. :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Guguz said:
Hello my dear.

i tried everything to call IAD, but no use....... Its been more than 5 months since i have received the blue book. :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( I am sorry dear :'(

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Guguz said:
Hello my dear.

I know u feel it is crazy to sit around and wait for u to be reunited with ur loved ones...I was also waiting waiting and waiting after receiving the blue file I had to wait nearly a 9months to hear that they not gona choose us for an adr....after that letter I waited another year for a full hearing date so all together I waiting around 2years to get the full hearing date from the day I appealed in toronto...just hang in there this process can make u crazy so try not to worry to much and be busy doing other things...if u can go and visit ur spouse...that's how I killed this 2 years of waiting by spending it with my husband...good luck u all are in my prayers

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
sumeshchd said:
Hello friend,I have a question,if spouse visa was refused even appeal refused then applicant is eligible for reapplying.how many chances of visa application approval ?
Hi there:

You mean refusal in the Full Hearing as well as in ADR? It all depends on the reason for refusal, my brother's case was refused during ADR and at the full-hearing as well but the Judge said he does not see any problem in re=applying and he sees the marriage as genuine. The reason of refusal was that his wife didn't submit the Indian Police Certificate as she was out of country with my brother, the NDVO claims that they sent many requests to submit the passport and police clearence and my brother nor his wife received any letter or email from the NDVO to submit the documents.

mrslc_wright

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
HI everyone,

My husband is english and we applied for the family class visa. The visa was denied but we appealed and won the case in June 2013.

In September 2013 we received an email requesting a few new document ( new criminal record check, new medical, re fill in some documents... ). This was sent and received by the London office on the 10/10/2013. We havent heard anything since.

We are both really eager to get the visa as we have been waiting for 2 years now.

Anyone know the approximite time scales and what the next step usual is?

Thank you

-Sorry to repost this but no one replied previously.

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
rathika2011 said:
I know u feel it is crazy to sit around and wait for u to be reunited with ur loved ones...I was also waiting waiting and waiting after receiving the blue file I had to wait nearly a 9months to hear that they not gona choose us for an adr....after that letter I waited another year for a full hearing date so all together I waiting around 2years to get the full hearing date from the day I appealed in toronto...just hang in there this process can make u crazy so try not to worry to much and be busy doing other things...if u can go and visit ur spouse...that's how I killed this 2 years of waiting by spending it with my husband...good luck u all are in my prayers

Thanks Rathika........ But this time is really super hard. Vancouver is not faster than Toronto. Seriously

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Double Rainbow said:
:'( I am sorry dear :'(
Hello my dear,

I sent u an inbox msg

gigi_411

Jun 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2012
AOR Received.
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
August 2012
Interview........
16-05-2013
Hello everyone, I was previously linked to the POS forum and recently found this one due to our spousal case getting rejected. i am now in appeal, have received my blue book and getting screwed around by my representative. Can anyone suggest a lawyer who has helped them? I reside in Toronto. If they pay attention to you and your case, care about whats happened to you and are reasonably priced, can you please send me a message with their contact info.
THANK YOU in advance. i appreciate it!

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
gigi_411 said:
Hello everyone, I was previously linked to the POS forum and recently found this one due to our spousal case getting rejected. i am now in appeal, have received my blue book and getting screwed around by my representative. Can anyone suggest a lawyer who has helped them? I reside in Toronto. If they pay attention to you and your case, care about whats happened to you and are reasonably priced, can you please send me a message with their contact info.
My case was rejected from Islamabad. I hired Ali Amlani seems very knowledgeable and experience person. I had a different consultant before when I applied. I am waiting for my ADR.

http://www.icciss.com/QcPage.php?id=16

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
go with any reputed lawyer .. if you can hire them .. don't go with some consultant .. they have just knowledge .. how to fill the form ...

My case was handled by green n speigal .. they are very good .. quite expensive tho .. but worth for each penny ..
gigi_411 said:

HAMADA_EGYPT

Star Member
May 25, 2013
HI GIGI

WE HAVE TIM MAYVILLE
AN EXPERIENCED CONSULTANT
WON MANY CASES ON http://www.canlii.org/en/

THIS IS HIS LINK

http://www.mayvilleimmigration.com/

GOOD LUCK