+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
scylla said:
If he is signing the letter now and sending it now - then he has to put the city he is in now - not Vancouver. If he is not going to sign and send in the letter until he is back in Vancouver - then it is OK to say Vancouver. Your husband should not misrepresent / lie about the city he is in when the letter is signed. It is very easy for CIC to verify where he was when the letter was signed based on airline/immigration records.
yes dear thats why i mentioned that "then the letter will be posted from here and they will know that my husband is still here". because stamp will be shown up and yes i know that its not good to lie. i did not want to lie and i just wanted to know whether if we send it from here will they think that we are going to appeal from here or not. because i think they need it to make the appeal from the city where he lives but not in this country. so i also thought that was not a good idea to post it from here and wanted to get some ideas and clear it from the friends in the forum.
so, any way thank you very much for the reply

Singh416

Dec 5, 2013
Hi everyone

I just received an update on my brother's spousal case (which was in India).

I got a call from CWC Immigration a few days ago, telling me that they received the refusal letter. I just dropped into the office with my brother and found out there was no letter received yet, instead there was an email sent from India to them, informing that the refusal letter was mailed on Dec 10th.

I advise anyone who needs consultation or any form of immigration help, "DO NOT GO TO CWC IMMIGRATION".
These guys are definitely not helpful, the agent lied to me informing that they received the refusal letter which they didn't. My brother has to wait another 20 days for the letter to be received and than the case hearing will begin when the appeal is filed. But again we will not be going with CWC IMMIGRATION, as they are not trustful and helpful. They charged $500 for a interview review process with my brother, and started ranting to my brother's wife on the phone that she is going to fail if she doesn't speak up. This company is truly bulls@$@, find a top lawyer for your appeal process, money should not be looked at, quality assurance is the key to any work that needs to be performed.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
hi dear
actually dear we dont know anything like that we had to pay the taxes in canada as we are already paying taxes in my country for our business.
yes our business is incorporated and i have a equal partnership with my parents and the brother. and also i have already submitted our business registration and the proofs of my income to the visa office and also my parents have already given an affidavit saying that my partnership will be paid though i migrate to canada.
and also i have properties here and i want to sell one of them to make a down payment for a house in canada. so there is a person already ok to buy that land with the completed house in any time we want. so, he has made an agreement to buy it for a good price. i had a half made house in that land and that person needed me to complete the house if i want to sell it. so, i supposed to build it and rent it away till i get the visa to sell that house and make a down payment to buy a house in canada. so, it is on constructions now. thats why my husband needed to stay with me till i finish the constructions as i cant do it alone with my small child. what ever according to this appeal i have to send him back to canada very soon.
thank you for giving me good ideas dear....
and one more think dear simple9999 my husband is still in my country and in the appeal form they have asked the city which he signed at? so what shall we do?
shall we post it from here? then we cant mention my city here in this country and then they will think that still my husband is in my country when the time they get the appeal form from him. because he goes back to vancouver in the mid of this month. can we put vancouver as the city he signed at? then the letter will be posted from here and they will know that my husband is still here and will they misunderstand as that my husband is going to appeal from here?
which way is the best. because he still did not get the refusal letter in canada as his mailing address is still his sister's place as he was living with them. so, still we have time to appeal from canada once my husband back to canada in the mid of this month. so we thought that my husband will go in the mid of this month and appeal straight from vancouveer and then he can put vancouver as the city he signed at right?
do you think that way is good?
any way thnx for your reply dear
and thank you all for giving me a hand to be strong to face all of these problems.
hi gango_girl:

He still has to report your income in HIS TAX RETURNS even though if you pay taxes there in Sri Lanka, he can voluntarily ammend all his previous returns since he didn't know about it.

Incorporation is different than partnership, in a corporation, the corporation can issue you shares/ Share Certificates and you can get paid in terms of dividends.

Are you guys planning to hire a lwyer or consultant for your case, if yes than your husband can send him the signed-appeal form and your lawyer/consultant than can send it to the Vancouver IRB You can fax and courier directly to the Vancouver IRB office including appointing your lawyer/consultant as your representative.

I would suggest to consult/hire with an Immigration lawyer as your case seems complicated.

sakaka

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello again everyone
Just a question plz
I want to send myappeal to IAD, as all of you know if I hired a lawyer I would have to write his information in the appeal form ( in the second paper ) , I will hire a lawyer anyway but I haven't find the right one yet.
could I fill the appeal form and send it before I find the lawyer, then I send the information of the lawyer later.
in this case, Do you think that I have to ignore the question of " is your counsel receiving a fee or other consideration to represent you in this appeal ( yes or no ) or I have to explain that I will hire a lawyer later.
thank you

sakaka

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all
I found the lawyer and will submit the appeal in 2 days
best wishes to all of you

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
simple9999 said:
hi gango_girl:

He still has to report your income in HIS TAX RETURNS even though if you pay taxes there in Sri Lanka, he can voluntarily ammend all his previous returns since he didn't know about it.

Incorporation is different than partnership, in a corporation, the corporation can issue you shares/ Share Certificates and you can get paid in terms of dividends.

Are you guys planning to hire a lwyer or consultant for your case, if yes than your husband can send him the signed-appeal form and your lawyer/consultant than can send it to the Vancouver IRB You can fax and courier directly to the Vancouver IRB office including appointing your lawyer/consultant as your representative.

I would suggest to consult/hire with an Immigration lawyer as your case seems complicated.
thank you very much for your kind advise dear simple9999

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Question: when submit an appeal, do they send us any type of acknowledgment letter? that your appeal have been submitted?

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
thank you very much for your kind advise dear simple9999
I found this website on google regarding immigration lawyer,
http://vancouverlaw.ca/mks-makes-canadian-lawyers-top-5-list/

MKS Contact Us
Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Lawyers

Suite 500 – 1168 Hamilton Street
Vancouver BC, Canada
V6B 2S2

Telephone: 604-632-0188
Fax: 604-632-0182

Book a Consultation with an Immigration Lawyer Today
E-mail: info@vancouverlaw.ca

In my opinion better to hire a lawyer than consultant.

redhunter

May 19, 2013
simple9999 said:
Filed for appeal in March 2012.
Received GCMS notes in July 2012.
Received call to schedule ADR in August 2012
ADR in September 2012 - Refused
Appealed for the full hearing in September 2012
and scheduled for full hearing in November 2012.
but we decided to withdraw the application in October 2012.

They said that i married so quickly after knowing my wife for 3 months, even though I explained that 3 months were enough for me and my wife to know each other very well and it is normal in our religion, and even in our Pakistani/Indian culture they get married after knowing for just 1 day or 2 Smiley, insha Allah khair this time.

What does your GCMS notes say?

Hi simple9999, i have a question about your ADR, i know you answer all of their questions, so why did they still refuse your application? Did you bring more proof to them(like ongoing communication)? Did they give a reason or is it just that they don't believe in fast marriage?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
simple9999 said:
I found this website on google regarding immigration lawyer,
http://vancouverlaw.ca/mks-makes-canadian-lawyers-top-5-list/

MKS Contact Us
Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Lawyers

Suite 500 – 1168 Hamilton Street
Vancouver BC, Canada
V6B 2S2

Telephone: 604-632-0188
Fax: 604-632-0182

Book a Consultation with an Immigration Lawyer Today
E-mail: info @ vancouverlaw.ca

In my opinion better to hire a lawyer than consultant.
thank you for your kind help dear simple9999
i'll ask my husband to do so.....

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
simple9999 said:
Filed for appeal in March 2012.
Received GCMS notes in July 2012.
Received call to schedule ADR in August 2012
ADR in September 2012 - Refused
Appealed for the full hearing in September 2012
and scheduled for full hearing in November 2012.
but we decided to withdraw the application in October 2012.

They said that i married so quickly after knowing my wife for 3 months, even though I explained that 3 months were enough for me and my wife to know each other very well and it is normal in our religion, and even in our Pakistani/Indian culture they get married after knowing for just 1 day or 2 Smiley, insha Allah khair this time.

What does your GCMS notes say?
hi dear why did your ADR refuse?
didnt you submit more proofs to show that your relationship is genuine?
but its invaine that you withdrew your full hearing. becouse you had to wait little more time to fix it.
BTW did you reapply ?
if you are dont mind, now what is your application position?

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
hi dear why did your ADR refused?
didnt you submit more proofs to show that your relationship is genuine?
bbut its invaine that you withdrew your full hearing. becouse you had to wait little more time to fix it.
BTW did you reapply ?
if you are dont mind, now what is your application position?
I have probable submitted about 500 pages of proofs, i think they refused bcoz of my mistake, i didn't explain well as i was nervous and had angry type attitude bcoz of after after waiting so long and you know what i mean.

I withdrew the application not becuase to fix the proofs, the proofs were there and are there, I and my wife were fed up with the waiting and so decided to live and find work in Morocco, but you know its not easy since I grew up here and used to the system here, so i convinced my wife that i should come back to Canada and re-apply.

The application is in process now and I hope insha Allah for the good outcome this time, insha Allah.

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
simple9999 said:
I have probable submitted about 500 pages of proofs, i think they refused bcoz of my mistake, i didn't explain well as i was nervous and had angry type attitude bcoz of after after waiting so long and you know what i mean.

I withdrew the application not becuase to fix the proofs, the proofs were there and are there, I and my wife were fed up with the waiting and so decided to live and find work in Morocco, but you know its not easy since I grew up here and used to the system here, so i convinced my wife that i should come back to Canada and re-apply.

The application is in process now and I hope insha Allah for the good outcome this time, insha Allah.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
simple9999 said:

ok thats good. what ever do everything in the best way in this time. Good Luck......!!!

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Hi all,

I have just applied for an appeal. I am not sure whether they will give me ADR or Full hearing. Obviously, I want to get an ADR for shorter time period.
1- I want to know when do they exactly decide if they will give me ADR or full hearing.
2- I want to know when can I start submitting my additional proves. I know that I am need to submit them before 20 of ADR/full hearing date but is there time limit of when I should start sending them? after I apply for an appeal?