+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hey,

Answer to your first question: you should be recieving the blue book which will contain your all records, file, proof and other doc ... after one month or so they will let you know if its ADR .. if time increases then it can be full hearing .. but you cann't be sure till you receive the final mail for ADR or full hearing.

2: you should keep your all proof collectivly ... and submits once before ADR (10 Days before) and full hearing (20 day before) .. you should visit you spouse couple of time .. thats a big proof about further communication ...
hhassa said:
Hi all,

I have just applied for an appeal. I am not sure whether they will give me ADR or Full hearing. Obviously, I want to get an ADR for shorter time period.
1- I want to know when do they exactly decide if they will give me ADR or full hearing.
2- I want to know when can I start submitting my additional proves. I know that I am need to submit them before 20 of ADR/full hearing date but is there time limit of when I should start sending them? after I apply for an appeal?

simple9999

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
AOR Received.
07-2013
File Transfer...
08-2013
Med's Done....
04-2013
Passport Req..
Soon Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
ok thats good. what ever do everything in the best way in this time. Good Luck......!!!
Thanks, I wish you good luck too
thanks

hamzamirza90

Jan 7, 2014
Am i gonna get PR?

The scene is I am here in canada as a international student. Because of some financial issues, i won't be able to complete my education. I fell in love with a girl here. She was married with another guy and sponsored him here to canada. Their marriage didn't work out and last for 3 months. Now she is getting divorce. The lawyer said she will be free in 3-4 months. Now my visa is getting expired in december 2014. So i was wondering if i marry this girl, the immigration officers will give me PR? I have a genuine relationship with this girl and we might go for baby as well. I really need some help here. Thank you.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi Gugaz have u received any thing from IAD ? Or have u called them ? Any news

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
dear friends
i was refused and have to appeal now. and also my husband was with me in my country and he left yesterday and still he has not reached canada yet. and unfortunately i made a mistake by not sending the copy of our refusal letter and the appeal form with him. i know that i can scan them and send it through his email. but i want to know when can my husband send the appeal form as he still not get his copy of refusal letter in canada and is that ok if we send it after he get his copy?
because they have asked about the date he got his copy of refusal letter in canada. so do we have a chance to send the appeal form after he gets his copy of refusal letter in canada?
and i got my copy of appeal about on 24th Dec 2013. and still we have the time from the date we got the copy to send the appeal within 30 days. so i just want know whether its ok if my husband get late to send the appeal form little later as he has not received his copy in canada yet?
please dont say that send it as soon as we can. i know that. but i want to know whether its ok if we send the appeal form within 30 days after my husband get his copy in canada
replies are very much appreciated and thank you all my friends

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
No, please do you appeal before 30 days, they will stamp your file when they have received the appeal. if you will delay they will simply reject it ... and not consider for ADR or full hearing ... then you will have only one option to re-apply ...

Please appeal ASAP .... as you also know.
gango girl said:
dear friends
i was refused and have to appeal now. and also my husband was with me in my country and he left yesterday and still he has not reached canada yet. and unfortunately i made a mistake by not sending the copy of our refusal letter and the appeal form with him. i know that i can scan them and send it through his email. but i want to know when can my husband send the appeal form as he still not get his copy of refusal letter in canada and is that ok if we send it after he get his copy?
because they have asked about the date he got his copy of refusal letter in canada. so do we have a chance to send the appeal form after he gets his copy of refusal letter in canada?
and i got my copy of appeal about on 24th Dec 2013. and still we have the time from the date we got the copy to send the appeal within 30 days. so i just want know whether its ok if my husband get late to send the appeal form little later as he has not received his copy in canada yet?
please dont say that send it as soon as we can. i know that. but i want to know whether its ok if we send the appeal form within 30 days after my husband get his copy in canada
replies are very much appreciated and thank you all my friends

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
hilsten said:
No, please do you appeal before 30 days, they will stamp your file when they have received the appeal. if you will delay they will simply reject it ... and not consider for ADR or full hearing ... then you will have only one option to re-apply ...

Please appeal ASAP .... as you also know.
thank you dear hilsten
i just got the correct answer from the Immigration Appeal Division Rules
they have said that

"Time limit

(2) The notice of appeal and the written reasons for refusal must be received by the Division no later than 30 days after the appellant received the written reasons for the refusal."

dear friends follow this link if anybody needs any detail about the Immigration Appeal Division Rules

http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/laws/regu/sor-2002-230/latest/sor-2002-230.html

if some body knows any detail its good if you post the link you got the details from. then others also can follow the rules or details from the correct site. because most of people knows details from some body who has told them. and also some times it may be wrong
thanks
thanks

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hina 123 said:
Hi Gugaz have u received any thing from IAD ? Or have u called them ? Any news

Hi Hina...

No my dear.. Nothing, no news yet... What about you?? Did u get anything??

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to have your file re-opened? It's now been almost 2 months since we won our ADR and haven't heard a word (aside from the ADR approval letter). I talked to our MP's office recently and they said nothing is in Vancouver with the IRB or CBSA, so it's just sitting and waiting to be re-opened by CIC Ottawa and then transferred onwards...
They were not very useful when it came to timelines. No one seems to know...

All this waiting...it seems that this last stretch is the worst. 21 months processing now and still our lives are in limbo! :'(

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Guguz said:
Hi Hina...

No my dear.. Nothing, no news yet... What about you?? Did u get anything??
No dear not from my side either . Did u call them for asking ?

Hayer

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
30-01-2012 Denied July 2012 appeal allowed Nov 2013
ram84 said:
hey sagar did you get any news from Ottawa
and how you submit re medical , did you check you landing fees draft with bank . they enchased it
How long did it take for you to hear from CPP- Ottawa after you received the decision on your appeal and can you please advise how long did the post appeal approval process take?

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
harryiswaiting said:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to have your file re-opened? It's now been almost 2 months since we won our ADR and haven't heard a word (aside from the ADR approval letter). I talked to our MP's office recently and they said nothing is in Vancouver with the IRB or CBSA, so it's just sitting and waiting to be re-opened by CIC Ottawa and then transferred onwards...
They were not very useful when it came to timelines. No one seems to know...

All this waiting...it seems that this last stretch is the worst. 21 months processing now and still our lives are in limbo! :'(
Hi Harry. I won my full hearing last February 25th, and come June, we still hadn't heard anything from Ottawa. I called my lawyer, who in turn, called the IAD office in Toronto, to find out that the file was still there. Someone forgot to send it off to Ottawa, apparently. However, after my lawyer called them, things happened rather quickly. I got an email from Ottawa only a couple of weeks later for a new medical, police check, etc. It was only 1 or 2 weeks after they received our documentation, that my husband received his visa. Maybe your file is still at the IAD office as well? You should check into this.

mrslc_wright

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
HI all,

My husband is english and we applied for the family class visa. The visa was denied but we appealed and won the case in June 2013.

In September 2013 we received an email requesting a few new document ( new criminal record check, new medical, re fill in some documents... ). This was sent and received by the London office on the 10/10/2013. We havent heard anything since.

We are both really eager to get the visa as we have been waiting for 2 years now.

Anyone know the approximite time scales and what the next step usual is?

Thank you :)

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hina 123 said:
No dear not from my side either . Did u call them for asking ?

Yes dear,

My lawyer inquired ... and they said the case is under review... And dont know when this review gona end,,,

Tired

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Guguz said:
Yes dear,

My lawyer inquired ... and they said the case is under review... And dont know when this review gona end,,,

Tired
You should call yourself. I would. This has been too long of a wait for you my dear. Just call wait for all of the message to be finished, wait on the line until it rings and someone answers, don't press this number or that. Ask for a case officer. :'( :( I hope you get some answers very soon.