Passport Req..
Step1= 16-04-2012, Step 2= May 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th May, 2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah 29th september, 2012
sam pk said:
Salam
I am a PR and live in canada I am planning to apply a visit visa for my parents could u please tell where my parents submitt application along with all documents they live in karachi .
Salam
Me and my wife living in Canada on PR and I am also planning to apply for my mother in law to visit Canada, I m doing paper work for her right now, she lives in Karachi so she will apply through FedEx(vfs on Razi road). I have a question how could we pay the fees of Rs. 18500 (I know to pay on standard chartered bank) but do u know how (means what is the name of beneficiary).
Can you help me out how could I make my case strong, so the chances of refusal are low.

Thanks

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Can anybody advice me that which documents can you submit with your trv application to make it stronger? Also tell me how much bank statement is enough and should that bank account be on your name? Can it be on your father's name?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
As a general advice to any one asking questions here - since i kind of get sick of speculations.

Please state your precise details. What type of application, what is your back ground, funds, job / admission etc. and please read the basic stuff on CIC website at least.

if you have time to post here, you sure can read official process in 15-20 min.

There is no magical amount of funds that could get one a visa to Canada. You can get approved with close to zero balance in your account and can be refused for having statements of 10's of millions. It is just ONE of the many factors CIC evaluates weighs in and requirements vary depending upon your unique situation.

Also there is no generic set of documents to add to an application to make stronger cases. They heavily vary depending upon the type of visa and situation in which you are applying for. Often a document critical in one case, is of zero importance in another.

We are all here to help others but it irritates when people are pointless questions or ask about basic stuff clearly written in the first few pages of cic website.

That just spoils the number of people others can help to whom information can really make a difference.

I just hope i got a point across without hurting any egos.

All the best.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
aoa
can anybody tell me for online visit visa application when we have to give biometric, when CIC ask or when we submit application thanks

ms.saba

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
saver1985 said:
aoa
can anybody tell me for online visit visa application when we have to give biometric, when CIC ask or when we submit application thanks
As far i know
The time u submit ur application
You get a generic reply with a request of biometric
So you get a biometric request after u submit your application

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
I'm applying online. How to provide one file for one category.I have ten pics,should I form a WinZip folder? I mean do they accept it?

Sorry if its a v stupid question

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
APAK said:
I'm applying online. How to provide one file for one category.I have ten pics,should I form a WinZip folder? I mean do they accept it?

Sorry if its a v stupid question
All the related docs / pics insert in word file and save as pdf at minimum resolution.

Hope this help

saqi4you

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Hi

i going to apply super visa for my parents
but some question need to know ?
i got triplets in Dec 2012 then i apply visitor visa for me mother 2 time in 2013 but refused !

now i want to apply super visa for me parents and i am self employe and also work for a company my t4 and t1 income is about 59000
and my wife also did job for part time she have t4 about 12500 total is about 71500 family income is this good for super visa for my parents

my total family in canada me my wife and 4 kids. and back home (PAKISTAN) my parents and my 4 sisters 2 marred and 2 unmarred.
is this strong ties for back home or what else i need plz help me about this

thanks

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
alijumani said:
All the related docs / pics insert in word file and save as pdf at minimum resolution.

Hope this help
Ok thnks

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
AOA
I applied my spousal sponsorship app in NOV 2013 then i applied for TRV through VAC lahore which was forwarded to CHC -I on 3rd Feb 2014 since then have not heard anything from CHC I or VAC about TRV.

IS there any one with same time line out there FOR TRV i.e 3rd Feb 2014????? :-\ :-\
&
Any suggestions what needs to be done coz i guess its over 50 working days now?????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Faizi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
WP
sandands said:
AOA
I applied my spousal sponsorship app in NOV 2013 then i applied for TRV through VAC lahore which was forwarded to CHC -I on 3rd Feb 2014 since then have not heard anything from CHC I or VAC about TRV.

IS there any one with same time line out there FOR TRV i.e 3rd Feb 2014????? :-\ :-\
&
Any suggestions what needs to be done coz i guess its over 50 working days now?????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
You should email to CHC Islamabad and ask them the status of ur trv application.
did u apply online or paper based from VAC?

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
sandands said:
AOA

&
my trv timelines was a bit different .

I applied for Sponsorship in Oct13 and applied for TRV on 05Nov 13 and got approved TRV on 10Feb 14. so basically 3 months.

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
Faizi said:
You should email to CHC Islamabad and ask them the status of ur trv application.
did u apply online or paper based from VAC?
Through VAC LAHORE........ :eek: :eek: :eek:

missing

Jan 7, 2014
sandands said:
Through VAC LAHORE........ :eek: :eek: :eek:

I applied for a trv on 6th jan 2014. No response..

My husband on PGWP..
Purpose was tou attend his convocation..

As for now no rpl.. almost 100days..

Sent case specific enquiry as well.. but no response..

Let us know when u get any response :)