+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR - WES/ICAS/CES (ECA) DISCUSSIONS

dralice

May 29, 2015
dear oll...i am in a great fussy situation ,,,,i am a dentsit graduate from india,,m not sure about which organisation is assessing dentsit degree . i need my credentials done as soon as possible...plz help. Wes have mentioned on website that they r not doing occupational and trade programmes...plz help guys.
lukng forward fr ur response,
regards
dralice

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hello,

Please I need some help. A friend of mine wants to get his credentials evaluated for FSW. but he had originally gotten an evaluation from WES US. my question is "is it possible for them to change it to a FSW evaluation or does he did to do the whole process of sending his transcripts again to WES Canada...

Thank you for your prompt and correct reply...

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Aby444 said:
Hello,

Please I need some help. A friend of mine wants to get his credentials evaluated for FSW. but he had originally gotten an evaluation from WES US. my question is "is it possible for them to change it to a FSW evaluation or does he did to do the whole process of sending his transcripts again to WES Canada...

Thank you for your prompt and correct reply...
Your friend has to start the whole process again.

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Mech09 said:
Dear friends,
I did bachelors mechanical engineering 4 years in anna university Chennai, simultaneously I did BBA and MBA in Alagappa University through distance education.
B.E - 2002-2006 regular
BBA - 2002-2005 distance
MBA - 2005-2007 distance . I used my B.E degree for WES evaluation and it is four years Canadian equivalency. I didn't show distance education.
For express entry I would like to boost my point through masters.so if I send for assessment once again to wes they consider these all degrees in one application ? how the result will come either its masters or they only consider regular degree only. Distance education university accredited by UGC, recognized by tamilnadu govt.
Kindly suggest your valuable opinion.
@mech.. Can you share about Alagappas' degree evaluation by wes, what happened, what did you receive ?

mohankumar101

Jul 9, 2014
Hi,

I did my ECA last year. I am planning to apply for EE and points claiming is a bit misleading to me.

My age 28
Experience 6+ years
Status - single (fortunately)
Degree - WES verified 4 years bachelor's degree (engineering)
IELTS - 7 overall ( 7 in reading/speaking, 6.5 in writing, 8 in listening)

Can somebody help me get an idea on how much points I can claim max on everything for express entry? Appreciate any other suggestions as if I should apply for next level ( expression of interest) or any thing else in this matter.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mohankumar101 said:
Hi,

I did my ECA last year. I am planning to apply for EE and points claiming is a bit misleading to me.

My age 28
Experience 6+ years
Status - single (fortunately)
Degree - WES verified 4 years bachelor's degree (engineering)
IELTS - 7 overall ( 7 in reading/speaking, 6.5 in writing, 8 in listening)

Can somebody help me get an idea on how much points I can claim max on everything for express entry? Appreciate any other suggestions as if I should apply for next level ( expression of interest) or any thing else in this matter.
You can use the following links to calculate your CRS score.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

Ideally getting CLB 9 in IELTS (LRWS 8777) will give you best points, but in your case, I see that writing is short by 0.5. ELTS plays a very important role in your CRS score. You can try these values in the calculators here and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score.

Mar 2, 2016
It says 2 documents are required :

1: Final or Provisional Degree Certificate - Can we take a copy of the original one we have and get it attested in the university?

2.Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript - Will doing either one work or both have to be done?

Please help.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
fyijj02@gmail.com said:
It says 2 documents are required :

1: Final or Provisional Degree Certificate - Can we take a copy of the original one we have and get it attested in the university?

Yes, you can.

2.Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript - Will doing either one work or both have to be done?

Either mark sheets for each year/semester or transcript which shows all the subjects and the grades and the years. This has to be in a university envelope, stamped and sealed.

Please help.

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello Everyone
I have done a 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from ITM Navi Mumbai , India
Will WES recognize this as Masters ?
What if they come back saying its non recognized - will i get no points for my masters ?

sanketpurnima

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Hello Everyone
I have done a 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from ITM Navi Mumbai , India
Will WES recognize this as Masters ?
What if they come back saying its non recognized - will i get no points for my masters ?
check if its AICTE certified etc

sanketpurnima

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Need your urgent help.
am from mumbai and have done my diploma and degree and below is the details from WES.
I wanted to know if i get additional points over and above bachelor degree when i create my EE profile.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Computer Technology
Year: 2002
Awarded by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Major/Specialization: Computer Technology
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Engineering
Year: 2006
Awarded by: University of Mumbai
Major/Specialization: Computer Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys
Has anyone got his/her EAC done for PGDM degree from Balaji Institute of Moderm Management Pune (BIMM)

1. I passed out in 2006 - its a 2 year PGDM cource but was not AICTE approved at that time (Now its AICTE approved.
2- Can this be evaluated by WES or any other agency ? What will be treated as - Diploma / Masters ?

3. Has someone got hiis/hers done ?. What was the result and through which agency

Please help

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys
Has anyone got his/her EAC done for PGDM degree from Balaji Institute of Moderm Management Pune (BIMM)

1. I passed out in 2006 - its a 2 year PGDM cource but was not AICTE approved at that time (Now its AICTE approved.
2- Can this be evaluated by WES or any other agency ? What will be treated as - Diploma / Masters ?

3. Has someone got hiis/hers done ?. What was the result and through which agency

Please help
bump

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys

Please help