+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR - WES/ICAS/CES (ECA) DISCUSSIONS

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All Applicants,

For Educational Credential Evaluation (ECA) from WES/ICAS & CES Connect Here for all the discussions related with Credential Evaluation for Express Entry.

Mission_FSW

Sep 13, 2014
Great work, SuperKing.

Reg WES - I've initiated the process and got my Ref#.

My next action will be: sending my engineering mark sheets to University tomorrow (along with the Academic Transcript Form bearing my Ref#).

So, can I send the mark sheet (along with Academic Transcript Form) from University along with Degree certificate all together in one official university-stamped packet to CIC ?

Please advise.

Gauravt

Nov 25, 2013
hi,

Super please can you explain the process for getting ECA from WES. I have created my account on WES, however not yet made the payment for ECA, just holding on the get the clarity on the process.

thanks,

gurjitplaha

Nov 20, 2014
THE SUPER KING said:
Dear All Applicants,

For Educational Credential Evaluation (ECA) from WES/ICAS & CES Connect Here for all the discussions related with Credential Evaluation for Express Entry.
Sir,
What will be the cost of ECA , ACn i pay in indian rupee from debit card which one is the agency providing fastest reports

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Hi All,

I did WES evaluation for FSW 2014 program but unfortunately my application did not get through. I am expected to receive all my documents back from CIC.
For Express Entry, Do I have to again apply for WES evaluation ? or my previous report will work ?

Thanks
Samarth

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Hi Samarth_patil2006

Once you receive your application from CIO.
You will have your WES orignal sheet.

No need to go for WES, If some reason WES orignal sheet is not there with you then you can request for another report (you need to pay for the another copy)

B/W: why your application reject in FSW2014? can you please share.

Thanks,
Sarb

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
After creating the WES account you need to add information about the education which you want to be evaluated. Like your degree, diploma etc...

Then pay the amount, you will get Academic_Records_Request_Form which you have to fill and get stamped from your university or college + transscripts and most important in sealed envelope...

Important Notes - Please Read:

Documentation:
Some academic institutions can take several weeks to provide transcripts. Applicants are strongly
encouraged to request their transcript(s) as early as possible.
All documents are subject to verification by WES.
All documents become the property of WES and will not be returned or released to the applicant.
WES only evaluates credentials earned through formal academic training. Applicants should not submit short-term
professional development courses or other non-formal, non-academic training documents. These types of
documents will not be evaluated or included in the WES evaluation report.

Let me know if you need more information
Sarb

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
gurjitplaha,

Please check the below link for WES payment infomation:
http://www.wes.org/fees/schedule.asp

Sarb

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Be alert, If possible, Please avoid CES UoT as their processing time will kill you. At the moment they takes 15 weeks, excluding transit time.

easud

Jun 15, 2014
dear all
My husband is a B Tech Mech Engineer with 20 years of exp.He is 43 years old and we want to apply for the upcoming express entry programme.please let us know what all preparations has to be done before this.What will be the IELTS requirement for the same.Is ECA a must?His area of work is in the oil and gas sector.What are the chances of getting a PR for a person of his age? Pls reply....
Thanks in advance

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mission_FSW said:
Great work, SuperKing.

Reg WES - I've initiated the process and got my Ref#.

My next action will be: sending my engineering mark sheets to University tomorrow (along with the Academic Transcript Form bearing my Ref#).

So, can I send the mark sheet (along with Academic Transcript Form) from University along with Degree certificate all together in one official university-stamped packet to CIC ?

Please advise.
You should have to send the following:

University Envelop:

1) Photocopies of All Marks Sheets/Transcript attested with dated by the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.
2) Photocopies of Degree/Convocation/Provisional Certificates attested with dated by the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.
3) Academic Transcript Request Form (Should be signed and stamped with controller of examinations or Registrar from the University).
4) Close the envelope with sealed and sign on the flap of the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.

Your Envelop (not official one):

1) All Photocopies of Marks Sheets/Transcript (Only Photo Copies) Black & White.
2) All Photocopies of Degree/Covocation/Provisional Certificates (Only Photo Copies) Black & White.
3) Copy of Payment Receipt from WES.

Bring a big envelope and put above Two envelopes into it........On big envelope put the To, (Address of WES Canada) and your reference number in bold letters.

Send it to WES by Express courier ex. (Fedex/UPS).

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gauravt said:
hi,

Super please can you explain the process for getting ECA from WES. I have created my account on WES, however not yet made the payment for ECA, just holding on the get the clarity on the process.

thanks,
A) Create Online Account on WES Canada website under the FSWP Credential Evaluation.
B) Make Payment online through credit card.
C) You will get the Reference Number.

You should have to send the following:

University Envelop:

1) Photocopies of All Marks Sheets/Transcript attested with dated by the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.
2) Photocopies of Degree/Convocation/Provisional Certificates attested with dated by the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.
3) Academic Transcript Request Form (Should be signed and stamped with controller of examinations or Registrar from the University).
4) Close the envelope with sealed and sign on the flap of the controller of examinations or Registrar from the University.

Your Envelop (not official one):

1) All Photocopies of Marks Sheets/Transcript (Only Photo Copies) Black & White.
2) All Photocopies of Degree/Covocation/Provisional Certificates (Only Photo Copies) Black & White.
3) Copy of Payment Receipt from WES.

Bring a big envelope and put above Two envelopes into it........On big envelope put the To, (Address of WES Canada) and your reference number in bold letters.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurjitplaha said:
Sir,
What will be the cost of ECA , ACn i pay in indian rupee from debit card which one is the agency providing fastest reports
The Cost would dependes on your package (Standard cost would be not more then 300 Canadian Doller).
You can pay by debit card but your debit card should have from the international bank ex. (Citi Bank).
WES would provide fastest service/report compare with ICAS & CES.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hi All,

I did WES evaluation for FSW 2014 program but unfortunately my application did not get through. I am expected to receive all my documents back from CIC.
For Express Entry, Do I have to again apply for WES evaluation ? or my previous report will work ?

Thanks
Samarth
Yes your previous will work.