+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
Hi All

Please help

I dunno why I cant pm you but please help me.

I am a medical radiographer here in the Philippines with more than 4 years of working experience. Its been years that I been researching about Provincial Nominee and Skilled Working Visa. I don't know which is better, faster to be approved, the only thing that I just research earlier is that PNP need so to have a job offer. Is that correct?

My second question is, my employer have some issues providing me ITR. Let my say it this way. For work experience, is it fine to only provide Certificate of employment and my Work Contract? Its not possible to provide all pay stubs for 4 years.

Please do help.

You can also contact me on my email add dhoncarlo@yahoo.com or skype dani_carlo_pangatungan.

Best regards
Dani Carlo

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends,
today i checked my encashment from the bank but my draft is not encashed till now,im so much worried :( :( :( :( what will happen to file plzz friends suggest me how much time should i wait,do u know someone in noc 2121 who recently got PER plz friends update me. i will wait for ur replies.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA5510N said:
hi saki
please advise

i bought gold for my wife with that money(half) and rest of is still in my account i showed to CIC
if they asked for updated statement can i show them i have gold instead(with the receipts)
actually i have two account one with rupees and other with GPB and rupees account i am using for my business transactions since last couple of months

my question is will that effect on my case if i need to resend my bank statement or ?

Hi

They dont accept GOLD as a POF so if you show Gold they will not count it in your POF, but what you can do is if they ask you for the POF you can show them the GOLD receipts that you have withdraw the money to buy the Gold and if you are short of money you can sell the gold and provide the receipts to the VO stating that you have deposit money into the account after the selling gold beacuse if they see big deposit they will question it.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhoncarlo said:
Hi All

Please help

I dunno why I cant pm you but please help me.

I am a medical radiographer here in the Philippines with more than 4 years of working experience. Its been years that I been researching about Provincial Nominee and Skilled Working Visa. I don't know which is better, faster to be approved, the only thing that I just research earlier is that PNP need so to have a job offer. Is that correct?

YES

My second question is, my employer have some issues providing me ITR. Let my say it this way. For work experience, is it fine to only provide Certificate of employment and my Work Contract? Its not possible to provide all pay stubs for 4 years.

Please do help.

You can also contact me on my email add dhoncarlo @ yahoo.com or skype dani_carlo_pangatungan.

Best regards
Dani Carlo

To show your exprience you will need to get a letter from employer stating your job duties, job title, annual salary and you dont need to show the payslips.

Cheers
SAki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koel said:
hi friends,
today i checked my encashment from the bank but my draft is not encashed till now,im so much worried :( :( :( :( what will happen to file plzz friends suggest me how much time should i wait,do u know someone in noc 2121 who recently got PER plz friends update me. i will wait for ur replies.

Hi

Sometimes it could take 3 or little over to get the response so just wait you are still under that average time frame.

Cheers
Saki

priaraghav

Feb 1, 2012
Hi Saki...

Have asked the same questio from too many people now..are salary slips important to show since i dont have them..also the cap has reached 452 do u think it is a good idea to apply now or should i wait till july 2012?

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
saki said:
Hi

They dont accept GOLD as a POF so if you show Gold they will not count it in your POF, but what you can do is if they ask you for the POF you can show them the GOLD receipts that you have withdraw the money to buy the Gold and if you are short of money you can sell the gold and provide the receipts to the VO stating that you have deposit money into the account after the selling gold beacuse if they see big deposit they will question it.

Cheers
Saki
thanks Saki you are such a nice person

+1 for you

Ajaypal

May 12, 2010
HI Saki,

There are many who got depressed like me after checking the latest processing times updated on 27th Jan 2012. Just within 3 months , time for New Delhi is changed from 16 to 18.
It will be really helpful if you can give your approximation if this time will reduce in future because due to harder rules after June 25, 2010 , they must have got less applications to process as compared to pre June.
Also the processing times are only given before June 25, 2010 . What about the times after June 2010. Would it be little quicker ??

Your help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
saki said:
You are most welcome :)

Cheers
Saki
+1 for you a/c helping others.:)

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
priaraghav,

here you go...

Cooks perform some or all of the following duties:
•Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
•Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
•Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
•Oversee kitchen operations
•Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
•May set up and oversee buffets
•May clean kitchen and work area
•May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
•May hire and train kitchen staff.
Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
HI Sir Saki

Thank you so much for your reply. I am just concerned because the agency that is helping me file or gather my application papers insist that I need to include pay stubs and Income Tax Return.

I would like to ask another question Sir. With regards to show money/proof of funds, how many month do we need to deposit to the bank the money before I will submit my application? Another thing, do wee need to maintain the $20,654 (in our case as a family) or we can make a transaction or withdraw and deposit some of it?

Your help is really appreciated by me and my family

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
saki said:
To show your exprience you will need to get a letter from employer stating your job duties, job title, annual salary and you dont need to show the payslips.

Cheers
SAki

I would like to ask another question Sir. With regards to show money/proof of funds, how many month do we need to deposit to the bank the money before I will submit my application? Another thing, do wee need to maintain the $20,654 (in our case as a family) or we can make a transaction or withdraw and deposit some of it?

Your help is really appreciated by me and my family