+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
HI Sir Saki

I have some more clouds to clear out. I would like to ask if the 4 years working experienced that I need to have would be all 4 years for the skill that I am applying or as long as I have 1 year experienced in my field. Other years would be accepted though its not related to the skill that I am applying as a skilled immigrant?

Second, are they going to check even my tax information, sss/ssn?

Third, I also have some homebase or online job like odesk. Do I need to declare this things?

Please help sir

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear saki,
saki, some pepole in noc 2121 wrote in forum that they got their file returned due to cap reached but im not sure they are true or not, i applied in noc 2121 in last week of november that tima cap was 365 on 3 rd jan. cap reached to 500. but these pepoles are telling cap reached in last week of october and cic website showed cap reached on 3 rd jan. im really confused and scared plz saki help me in this matter. whether these pepoles are correct or cic website.
with regards
koel

priaraghav

Feb 1, 2012
dhoncarlo said:
HI Sir Saki

Thank you so much for your reply. I am just concerned because the agency that is helping me file or gather my application papers insist that I need to include pay stubs and Income Tax Return.

I would like to ask another question Sir. With regards to show money/proof of funds, how many month do we need to deposit to the bank the money before I will submit my application? Another thing, do wee need to maintain the $20,654 (in our case as a family) or we can make a transaction or withdraw and deposit some of it?

Your help is really appreciated by me and my family
me too...my agency is making me give them in written if i dnt wana show my paystubs :(

dhoncarlo

Apr 24, 2011
priaraghav said:
me too...my agency is making me give them in written if i dnt wana show my paystubs :(

hi priaraghav

What do you mean by? --->>> me too...my agency is making me give them in written if i dnt wana show my paystubs

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaypal said:
HI Saki,

There are many who got depressed like me after checking the latest processing times updated on 27th Jan 2012. Just within 3 months , time for New Delhi is changed from 16 to 18.
It will be really helpful if you can give your approximation if this time will reduce in future because due to harder rules after June 25, 2010 , they must have got less applications to process as compared to pre June.
Also the processing times are only given before June 25, 2010 . What about the times after June 2010. Would it be little quicker ??

Your help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Hi

The processing time sjud decrease but its not the case mainly because they are looking at the old applications from 2008/2009 as well. For post june it will be much quicker as they are on prority

Cheers saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhoncarlo said:
HI Sir Saki

Thank you so much for your reply. I am just concerned because the agency that is helping me file or gather my application papers insist that I need to include pay stubs and Income Tax Return.

I would like to ask another question Sir. With regards to show money/proof of funds, how many month do we need to deposit to the bank the money before I will submit my application? Another thing, do wee need to maintain the $20,654 (in our case as a family) or we can make a transaction or withdraw and deposit some of it?

Your help is really appreciated by me and my family
Tax return and payslips are not required unless they ask for or you are self employed
Yes you will have to maintain the funds and should be in the account atleast for 3 months before you sends docs

Cheers
Saki

priaraghav

Feb 1, 2012
dhoncarlo said:
hi priaraghav

What do you mean by? --->>> me too...my agency is making me give them in written if i dnt wana show my paystubs
i mean that my consultant is also very insistant about showing pay stubs.

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Saki,

I am a FSW-1 applicant, Seoul VO. My e-CAS showing 'in process' since 15 February, 2011 but the inside details are same as RBVO since now. Now, they increased processing time to 21, it was just 8 months when I applied. Meanwhile, I have got work permit in Denmark as of greencard scheme and leaving to there by 1st March, 2012. I have sent an e-mail (geneal inquiry address) explaining that I am going to another country and want to close my bank account from what I have prepared balance certificate and will transfer to the amount to my wife's account, I am not sure whether it is acceptable or not if I transfer those amount to her account. I couldn't get any response from them though I sent them another follow up e-mail, but no response yet. My wife will stay here in Korea until February, 2013. Please guide me what should I do at this moment. Hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Regards,
sushilmuna.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
koel said:
dear saki,
saki, some pepole in noc 2121 wrote in forum that they got their file returned due to cap reached but im not sure they are true or not, i applied in noc 2121 in last week of november that tima cap was 365 on 3 rd jan. cap reached to 500. but these pepoles are telling cap reached in last week of october and cic website showed cap reached on 3 rd jan. im really confused and scared plz saki help me in this matter. whether these pepoles are correct or cic website.
with regards
koel
It's really confusing. Cic should instantly return the application of cap is reached. But they take 4-5 month to return which is frustrating. They should advice applicant to write their category name so that they directly accept or return the mail on the same they it's delivered.
Good luck anyway.

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Hi Saki!

I need your opinion. I had filed two applications one pre june and another post june. Both applications are ditto copies. My post june application is already gone into in process. Shall I withdraw my pre june application now or wait till I get medicals.

One point is if I do not withdraw my pre june application now and it also goes in process then I won't get any refund.

Please answer.

Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiala said:
I need your opinion. I had filed two applications one pre june and another post june. Both applications are ditto copies. My post june application is already gone into in process. Shall I withdraw my pre june application now or wait till I get medicals.

One point is if I do not withdraw my pre june application now and it also goes in process then I won't get any refund.
If you are positive that you qualify under post-June, you are safe to withdraw your pre-June. If not, you might be better off letting it roll along to. If your post-June is fast enough, you might have medicals before your pre-June goes into processing and can still withdraw and get your money back.

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Leon said:
If you are positive that you qualify under post-June, you are safe to withdraw your pre-June. If not, you might be better off letting it roll along to. If your post-June is fast enough, you might have medicals before your pre-June goes into processing and can still withdraw and get your money back.
Thanks sir Leon. I am confident and positive that I do qualify under post June and I score 68 points. Both applications are ditto copies so I am thinking of withdrawing the pre june one because if it also goes in process I won't get any refund.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi saki,
pls clear my doubt i m april 2010 applicant from ndvo.......recently me and a lot of people are getting new line added in ecase status as your application was reviewed and we started processing on jan--2012...... first thing is how long it will take from now on to get medicals and secondly do visa office people send medicals by registered post or by email.......................thx

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki,
pls clear my doubt i m april 2010 applicant from ndvo.......recently me and a lot of people are getting new line added in ecase status as your application was reviewed and we started processing on jan--2012...... first thing is how long it will take from now on to get medicals and secondly do visa office people send medicals by registered post or by email.......................thx
Hi

I cant comment on how long it will take as it purely depends on the visa office how busy they are and how much time security checks take. They send medicals by registered mail.

Cheers
Saki