+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aku.matt said:
Hi Saki, Thanks for the lovely respond i really really appreciate it. but please i will need the link to fill out the form myself any Idea as to how i can get the link i mean to fill up the form from the Canadian website because i tried looking it up can't get it. if you can help me with the link as to where i can fill out the form for the PR i will be glad.

thanks once again.
Below is the link for the all forms you need to fill and the checklist

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

And here is the guide

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/eg7.pdf

Cheers
Saki

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
Hi Saki

Thank you for your commendable unselfish support.

My ecas has been showing "Decision Made" since 21 Jan. RPRF is also cashed and " Mecical results have been received" was showing before "Decision Made". I had sent RPRF+ Medical+ Passport together 1 month earlier. Now can I guess my application has been approved? My Visa office is New Delhi. I'm from Nepal. If they have stamped visa on my passport, how long should I wait to get them here ?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Rup82

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rup82 said:
Hi Saki

Thank you for your commendable unselfish support.

My ecas has been showing "Decision Made" since 21 Jan. RPRF is also cashed and " Mecical results have been received" was showing before "Decision Made". I had sent RPRF+ Medical+ Passport together 1 month earlier. Now can I guess my application has been approved? My Visa office is New Delhi. I'm from Nepal. If they have stamped visa on my passport, how long should I wait to get them here ?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Rup82
Yes its safe to say that your visa is approved thats why they have changed the status to decision made once they have received your passports. For ND office i think it could take a bit long i wud say 4 weeks.

Cheers
Saki

aku.matt

Jan 24, 2012
Dear Saki, thanks a lot for the link and the guide which you sent me i truly appreciate your help to me. God Bless you mate.

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
Hi saki

I hope you wont get bored as I am asking so many questions.

How many days more should I keep POF in bank as there is "decision made" status in e-cas one week earlier. Do they still have interrogation relating the application?

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Rup82

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rup82 said:
Hi saki

I hope you wont get bored as I am asking so many questions.

How many days more should I keep POF in bank as there is "decision made" status in e-cas one week earlier. Do they still have interrogation relating the application?

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Rup82

Hi

They have done all the checks so its very unlikely that they will check POF again, my advise is still keep it until you receive your passports back but if you really need the money then just withdraw it as chances for checking POF again is very very minimum.

Cheers
Saki

anshuman

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2014
hello

please give ur sincere advise on how to sponsor parents to saskatchewan? the pnp family class shows the age to be 18-49yrs but my parents have crossed that and are in their 60's. please reply.
How long do u think that Saskatchewan PNP program to remain open?

with regards
ANSHUMAN

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
friends

My brother is a Biochemist in India and have 2 yrs of experience and got enough points to apply. He sent his application on 13th Dec 2011 to sydney,Nova scotia under the category 2121 biologists and related scientists. He is still waiting, as DD has not been charged.

Does he has a chance to get selected within 500 cap, as when he sent his application the cap was 370 :eek: :eek: :eek: :(.
how long do you think he should wait or should contact new delhi visa office or CIO about status. what is the email address of CIO for asking status of the application.

jadeja

cofeemug

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi saki
I'm a Bangladeshi planned to land in saskatoon on 17 April. My route is Dhaka-Delhi -Toronto -saskatoon by Jet airways. Jet will allow 2 piece luggage 23kg per person. My question is : Will 'air Canada' carry same luggage without any charge to Saskatoon? or I have to collect luggage in Pearson & then 'check in' again. I need suggestion urgently. Thanks in advance.

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
HI SAKI

Thanks to Lord Pashupatinath, I got PR VISA yesterday.

Thank you very much for your support and advice. YOU ARE A FREE CONSULTANT.

Rup82

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anshuman said:
hello

please give ur sincere advise on how to sponsor parents to saskatchewan? the pnp family class shows the age to be 18-49yrs but my parents have crossed that and are in their 60's. please reply.
How long do u think that Saskatchewan PNP program to remain open?

with regards
ANSHUMAN
Hi

I dont have much knowledge on sponsorships so i would suggest you to ask someone who is already in Canada like Qorax, PMM, Rocky or Mitali they will be in better position to guide you in the right direction.

Cheers
SAki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadeja said:
friends

My brother is a Biochemist in India and have 2 yrs of experience and got enough points to apply. He sent his application on 13th Dec 2011 to sydney,Nova scotia under the category 2121 biologists and related scientists. He is still waiting, as DD has not been charged.

Does he has a chance to get selected within 500 cap, as when he sent his application the cap was 370 :eek: :eek: :eek: :(.
how long do you think he should wait or should contact new delhi visa office or CIO about status. what is the email address of CIO for asking status of the application.

jadeja

Hi

Well it depends how many people have applied before him and how many got approvals, he should receive a response within 3 months of applying. The best way to know is by checking the DD if CIC has cashed then it means they have accepted his application if not then it means its still in queue. CIC normally dont reply with the email there is only a phone line but its better to wait for atleast 3 months before you contact them, if CAP is full they willl simply return his docs.

Cheers
SAki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cofeemug said:
Hi saki
I'm a Bangladeshi planned to land in saskatoon on 17 April. My route is Dhaka-Delhi -Toronto -saskatoon by Jet airways. Jet will allow 2 piece luggage 23kg per person. My question is : Will 'air Canada' carry same luggage without any charge to Saskatoon? or I have to collect luggage in Pearson & then 'check in' again. I need suggestion urgently. Thanks in advance.
Hi

I cant guide you on this as i have never travelled with these airlines, it will be better if you ask this question on the forum so that someone who has already travelled from these airline will be able to guide you , or the other option is to just call air canada.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rup82 said:
HI SAKI

Thanks to Lord Pashupatinath, I got PR VISA yesterday.

Thank you very much for your support and advice. YOU ARE A FREE CONSULTANT.

Rup82
Congratssss and Good Luck!

Cheers
SAki

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
saki said:
Cheers
Saki
hi saki
please advise

i bought gold for my wife with that money(half) and rest of is still in my account i showed to CIC
if they asked for updated statement can i show them i have gold instead(with the receipts)
actually i have two account one with rupees and other with GPB and rupees account i am using for my business transactions since last couple of months

my question is will that effect on my case if i need to resend my bank statement or ?