*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AZRAHIL said:
Hi Saki Sir,
How can I compare my JD if it suits as a social worker? Please advise.
Hi

Check this link below they have mentioned the job duties of a social worker.
Atleast 80% of these job duties must match with your job duties.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharp2000 said:
Dear saki
I am am going to add my spouse very soon in the proceesing as MY ECAS status is IN PROCESS in CHC NDVO. I am now in Denmark in residence and work permit visa for the last 10 months. My wife also joined me recently here as I sponsored her as an accompaning family member. So we are living here in the same address.
Now my question is what documents should i sent to CHC ND from current place (Denmark) and my own country to add my spouse with me??. I have only marriage registration certificate from my village government office. No pictures are available. What else can i do to prove that my marriage is genuine to CHC. can you please share me your suggesstions?? May be a quick checklist
Hi

To add your wife you will need to fill the forms again with the updated information as your status is also changed now, you will have to send wifes PCC, education documents and forms . If you dont have photos do you have a video ? if not then youprobably need to explain how you guys met and how you know each other, probably send an affidavit of the witness who witnessed your marriage.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haseeb said:
Sir,I sent an email to my London VO and got this reply. Does it mean anything? My timeline: full docs sent june 2010, aor in aug 2010 from london vo, status changed to IP WITH RBVO DETAILS in END OF SEPT 2011, NOC 4131!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately we are unable to predict when your medicals will be requested as it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected. It is also for this reason that we are unable to give you an exact timeline for when the processing of your application will be completed.

We thank you for your continued patience.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Its just a standard reply as your file is in queue pending for processing, there are many other who applied before you and have not received MR yet so just wait and see.

Cheers
Saki

Rup82

Jan 18, 2012
Dear Saki

I am from Nepal and my Visa office is New Delhi. I had applied on March 2011. Now my e-cas status has been showing " A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." since Jan 23. I had sent Medical+ RPRF and Passports on 28 Dec 2011 upon request. My status was changed into " Medical reports has been received" two days earlier of "Decision Made". But It is very shocking to know from bank that RPRF has not been cashed yet. I had sent them an A/C payee bank draft. Now I am worried why they have not cashed RPRF.

Please share your expertise. Is it normal or any bad sign for me?

Thanks in advance.

Rup82

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear saki,
im very much tense plz reply to me ,i applied in last week of november that time cap was 365 but on 3 rd jan. cap reached to 500 so, plz tell me whether file get accepted or not plz reply me.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rup82 said:
Dear Saki

I am from Nepal and my Visa office is New Delhi. I had applied on March 2011. Now my e-cas status has been showing " A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." since Jan 23. I had sent Medical+ RPRF and Passports on 28 Dec 2011 upon request. My status was changed into " Medical reports has been received" two days earlier of "Decision Made". But It is very shocking to know from bank that RPRF has not been cashed yet. I had sent them an A/C payee bank draft. Now I am worried why they have not cashed RPRF.

Please share your expertise. Is it normal or any bad sign for me?

Thanks in advance.

Rup82

Hi

Normally rejection does not come if they have requested your passport unless there is really some big issue in your medicals or passport. I think they have changed the status but its a positive as they would have apprroved the application after looking at your medicals and has not encash the fees yet , so i wud say just relax dont just completly rely on the status, i am sure your application is approved so thats why have changed the status.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lokoloko0 said:
Dear Saki,

I am a pre june applicant (timeline on the left hand side)

On Nov 1, 2011, my ecase started showing "in process" but with same Received by Visa Office details inside
Only last week, it started saying that "we have reviewed your application and started processing on 13 Jan 2012"

Please tell me when should I expect MR/PPR ?

Does it also mean that NOW is the most probable time that my employer can receive a verification call?

I left my job with my previous employer last year, after working there for 10 years (got job experience points from this one) .... My new job has started only about 4 months ago (I updated VO about this)...

My question is... Which of my employers is more likely to get a call?

Thanks.
It depends how much time it will take for your background checks maybe you get medicals withing 3 months or maybe more so it deepnds on the case to case basis. Your last employer is likely to be called for the verification as you have worked there for long period and have applied on the basis of that experience but they only ring employer if they have any doubts and not happy with the work documents you have provided.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koel said:
Dear saki,
im very much tense plz reply to me ,i applied in last week of november that time cap was 365 but on 3 rd jan. cap reached to 500 so, plz tell me whether file get accepted or not plz reply me.
Cant really tell you exactly but the only way to find this out is by checking if they have charged the fees or not ? if they have charged it then its likely that you are one of those 500 but if they have not charged the fees then chances are they might return your application. But since you applied in November i think your application would have been accepted. Just check if feees is charged yet or not.

Cheers
Saki

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Cant really tell you exactly but the only way to find this out is by checking if they have charged the fees or not ? if they have charged it then its likely that you are one of those 500 but if they have not charged the fees then chances are they might return your application. But since you applied in November i think your application would have been accepted. Just check if feees is charged yet or not.

Cheers
Saki
thanks for ur reply dear saki

gulshan

Star Member
Apr 3, 2010
Hi saki,seniors......

Please help me in filling of application form...

01-what does it means by assests,liabalties and settlement funds.....if we have gold , then we have to fill the price of gold in assests? right?,if we have cash in bank , then we have to write the cash amount in the box of settlement funds? right? if there is no liabalities , then mention with 00 in the box of liabalties...right?

02-me and my wife both are earning , so my wife is applying for FSW 1 , so she is principal applicant,
so in the form of generic, there is section of dependant, it means, she has to fill the answer on the behalf of me, means she has to fill my name and details like every things? right?

aku.matt

Jan 24, 2012
Happy Sunday Guys.. please advice is their any one who has used Attorney David Cohen before? kindly advice if they are right for me to use as i was ask to pay the 1st Payment immediately upon execution of this Contract by the CLIENT USD 850, please advice if it's something i can do myself or i should use the Attorney.

Best regards.

awaiting your quick responds.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulshan said:
Hi saki,seniors......

Please help me in filling of application form...

01-what does it means by assests,liabalties and settlement funds.....if we have gold , then we have to fill the price of gold in assests? right?,if we have cash in bank , then we have to write the cash amount in the box of settlement funds? right? if there is no liabalities , then mention with 00 in the box of liabalties...right?

Right

02-me and my wife both are earning , so my wife is applying for FSW 1 , so she is principal applicant,
so in the form of generic, there is section of dependant, it means, she has to fill the answer on the behalf of me, means she has to fill my name and details like every things? right?

yes i believe so but better check with others who have recently applied as its been ages since i filled the forms so dont wanna mis guide you.
Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aku.matt said:
Happy Sunday Guys.. please advice is their any one who has used Attorney David Cohen before? kindly advice if they are right for me to use as i was ask to pay the 1st Payment immediately upon execution of this Contract by the CLIENT USD 850, please advice if it's something i can do myself or i should use the Attorney.

Best regards.

awaiting your quick responds.
You can do it by yourself its pretty straight forward and there are awesome guys on this forum who will help you without charging anything so why waste money ? unless you reallly dont have any issue with the consultant fees.

My advice do it yourself ask as many questions as you like on this forum and people will guide you in the right direction.

Cheers
Saki

aku.matt

Jan 24, 2012
Hi Saki, Thanks for the lovely respond i really really appreciate it. but please i will need the link to fill out the form myself any Idea as to how i can get the link i mean to fill up the form from the Canadian website because i tried looking it up can't get it. if you can help me with the link as to where i can fill out the form for the PR i will be glad.

thanks once again.