Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
send
Hearty congrattsssssss..,,,,,,!!. :) :)
May God bless you for a safe landing and in all your future endeavours.....
regards
sgcandle

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
Congratulations....... and good luck.......

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Congrats!!!

Wish you a very happy life ahead in Canada. :D

Donx

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-09
Doc's Request.
12-02-10/ SENT: 04-06-10
AOR Received.
16-07-10
File Transfer...
17-02-10
Med's Request
07-02-12
Med's Done....
27-02-12 (RECVD 08-03-12)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
17-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-12
LANDED..........
FEB 2013

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forum Members

Cannot wait to experience that Joy my friends.... :p GOD is great!!! Faith and Patience worked out...

20 months of waiting for many it´s a long journey, for others just a brief time..

18 months since I applied... I am getting bold.... OMG!!!

SFD

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Congrats!!!Edmonta

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Congratulations!

With all due respect, but Lord Allmighty didn't issue Ministerial Regulations and didn't approve your Visa.

It was the initiative of Canadian Government and it's employees, as well as the result of GOOD WILL of Canadian People (which is so much lacking in where many of immigrants come from, or else why would there be such exodus from ancestral lands).

Don't take it for granted. You OWE now to the country of your adoption: repay the kindness extended to you with the same.

It is Imperative, IMHO, to give credit where it is due and thank Canadian PEOPLE and their Ministry of Immigration which is in charge of giving this great opportunity to hundreds of thousands of people who wouldn't otherwise be able to fulfill the dreams of their lives.

Again, Congratulating you and wishing you all the Best.

Regards,
Canada0801

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada0801 said:
Congratulations!

With all due respect, but Lord Allmighty didn't issue Ministerial Regulations and didn't approve your Visa.

It was the initiative of Canadian Government and it's employees, as well as the result of GOOD WILL of Canadian People (which is so much lacking in where many of immigrants come from, or else why would there be such exodus from ancestral lands).

Don't take it for granted. You OWE now to the country of your adoption: repay the kindness extended to you with the same.

It is Imperative, IMHO, to give credit where it is due and thank Canadian PEOPLE and their Ministry of Immigration which is in charge of giving this great opportunity to hundreds of thousands of people who wouldn't otherwise be able to fulfill the dreams of their lives.

Regards,
Canada0801
This will be an interesting exchange :)

OP - congratulations.

amay

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
29-Mar-2010
Med's Request
04-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Aug-2011
Congratulations!!! Wishing you good luck for landing!!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Baloo said:
This will be an interesting exchange :)

OP - congratulations.
Baloo!!! You are a little imp! :D I think Canada0801 omitted to include Shibuya's OWN diligence and accomplishments in the recipe for his success! I also second Canada0801's sentiments about giving back to Canada for the privilege of being granted PR. Once you are settled and have time to take a breath, think about what YOU can do to keep Canada a wonderful place. Volunteerism is big in Canada. Maybe you can do annual canvassing for the Heart and Stroke Foundation or Cancer Society, perhaps spend some time working with churches and outreach programmes in your neighbourhood, or an hour a week at a school listening to a child read to you, or become a sports team coach. What goes around, comes around. Have a good life, Shibuya!

S

shibuya

Many Many thanks to all my dear friends on this forum for all those wonderful and encouraging words.
Canada 0801- I agree with you too as i need to thank the system in place since though I have never seen my Visa Officer nor will I be able to find out but still I owe a tons of thanks to him or her since all my queries was answered very very well. Sometimes GOD does wonderful things thru people whom we have not encountered directly. So I will praise GOD with all my might for giving a nice V.o and thru this person today I can go to my dreamland Canada .
Also to share we had applied in the year 2000 AND were rejected due to less points. It took me nearly a decade to prepare and apply again due to lots of other matters of importance in my life.
I LOVE CANADA . A big thanks to each one of you and never give up hope in life as the sun rises again after a sunset. :-* :-*

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
canada0801 said:
Congratulations!

Regards,
Canada0801
Well this is interesting. God didn't issue ministerial instructions but if you say Credit goes to Canadian government then its God who has made the Canadian Government so the ultimate credit goes to God :)

I think this is bit over emotional what you said "Don't take it for granted. You OWE now to the country of your adoption: repay the kindness extended to you with the same"

Many people have struggled to settle down in Canada and acheive their goals. It would be more than enough if some one gets a reasonable living there as we all should not forget that its canada who needs us immigrants.