+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A BILLION THANKS TO MY LORD ALMIGHTY.

S

shibuya

To all my sincere well wishers it is a feeling of winning a battle today.
After a wait of nearly 20 months , in various stages of the process today finally I have got the Visas stamped passports back.
My case was delayed due to 2 prime reasons i.e when i got the 120 days deadline I submitted my docs on the 110th day since i needed time to get many countries P.CC etc. Next we had a new family member between wherein the medicals got delayed and again the medical request was misplaced and new forms were re-send whereby I lost again 2 months time.
Any way the feeling of geeting the Visas is something I cannot explain.
I wish all on this wonderful forum for helping me with prompt answers especially Qorax,PMM,Leon, Maaties,Shibleebd,Khanbaba, UK2Canada, Sherin621, Fariza,Ahmad tajweer, Coolguy (mumbai), Drooza, and many many many more...
It going to be the biggest bash tonight for my entire gang at downtown Dubai .
May God Bless each one of ur dreams to materialise in the shortest possible time.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
A big hearty and warm congratulations to you and your family.Ig

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shibuya said:
After a wait of nearly 20 months , in various stages of the process today finally I have got the Visas stamped passports back.
My case was delayed due to 2 prime reasons i.e when i got the 120 days deadline I submitted my docs on the 110th day since i needed time to get many countries P.CC etc. Next we had a new family member between wherein the medicals got delayed and again the medical request was misplaced and new forms were re-send whereby I lost again 2 months time.
I wish all on this wonderful forum for helping me with prompt answers especially Qorax,PMM,Leon, Maaties,Shibleebd,Khanbaba, UK2Canada, Sherin621, Fariza,Ahmad tajweer, Coolguy (mumbai), Drooza, and many many many more...
May God Bless each one of ur dreams to materialise in the shortest possible time.
Alf Mabrook, ya Shibu !!!
Qorax

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish you good luck.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear shibuya

warm
for you. i am passing the same situation now.hopefully after the baby born, we could reach our destination .cheers.
imu

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
shibuya said:
CONGRATS AND WISH U SUCCESS IN CANADA

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats........Wishing you all the best Canada Life has to offer. Cheers

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
congrates bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Congrats Shibuya, wish you good luck for your future endeavours in Canada, I wish i was in Dubai to join you for party tonight. Best of luck mate.