SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada0801 said:
Congratulations!

With all due respect, but Lord Allmighty didn't issue Ministerial Regulations and didn't approve your Visa.

It was the initiative of Canadian Government and it's employees, as well as the result of GOOD WILL of Canadian People (which is so much lacking in where many of immigrants come from, or else why would there be such exodus from ancestral lands).

Don't take it for granted. You OWE now to the country of your adoption: repay the kindness extended to you with the same.

It is Imperative, IMHO, to give credit where it is due and thank Canadian PEOPLE and their Ministry of Immigration which is in charge of giving this great opportunity to hundreds of thousands of people who wouldn't otherwise be able to fulfill the dreams of their lives.

Again, Congratulating you and wishing you all the Best.

Regards,
Canada0801
The beauty of the world it´s that we all think different. Can you imagine you being me, and I being you. What a wonderful world.

God is great.. I mean the people of Canada is great!!! :D

SFD

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congratulations Shibuya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best for a wonderful future in Canada :)

Regards,

Shareen

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Congrats Shibu . Milestone well achieved !!

Let us know the venue/date of the Party , we have to travel from Abudhabi :)

good luck to u all .

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada0801 said:
Congratulations!

With all due respect, but Lord Allmighty didn't issue Ministerial Regulations and didn't approve your Visa.

It was the initiative of Canadian Government and it's employees, as well as the result of GOOD WILL of Canadian People (which is so much lacking in where many of immigrants come from, or else why would there be such exodus from ancestral lands).

Don't take it for granted. You OWE now to the country of your adoption: repay the kindness extended to you with the same.

It is Imperative, IMHO, to give credit where it is due and thank Canadian PEOPLE and their Ministry of Immigration which is in charge of giving this great opportunity to hundreds of thousands of people who wouldn't otherwise be able to fulfill the dreams of their lives.

Again, Congratulating you and wishing you all the Best.

Regards,
Canada0801
May I remind you that the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.Without there is nothing........so give HIM the thanks.

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
To all my sincere well wishers it is a feeling of winning a battle today.
After a wait of nearly 20 months , in various stages of the process today finally I have got the Visas stamped passports back.
My case was delayed due to 2 prime reasons i.e when i got the 120 days deadline I submitted my docs on the 110th day since i needed time to get many countries P.CC etc. Next we had a new family member between wherein the medicals got delayed and again the medical request was misplaced and new forms were re-send whereby I lost again 2 months time.
Any way the feeling of geeting the Visas is something I cannot explain.
I wish all on this wonderful forum for helping me with prompt answers especially Qorax,PMM,Leon, Maaties,Shibleebd,Khanbaba, UK2Canada, Sherin621, Fariza,Ahmad tajweer, Coolguy (mumbai), Drooza, and many many many more...
It going to be the biggest bash tonight for my entire gang at downtown Dubai .
May God Bless each one of ur dreams to materialise in the shortest possible time.
Congratulations and a trillions thanks to the almighty God,the creator and possessor of the heavens and the earth.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members

I got a - for my comments... I am very happy for that as it doesn't take anything away from me. The fact that you disagree or others disagree doesn't make one better or worse.

God is great!!! A Billion... I should say a Trillion thanks to the Almighty...

Shibuya, a new life to begin and eventhought we don't know eachothers, we're together on this Immigration process.. or not?

SFD

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Eljo said:
May I remind you that the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.Without there is nothing........so give HIM the thanks.
No, you may NOT!

What you say is what you believe in, not a matter of a fact. While you are free to believe whatever you chose to believe you can NOT remind me to believe the same.

On the other hand, our indebtedness to Canadian people and it's Ministry of Immigration, who issued regulations and decided to give us a chance to apply and be accepted by Canadian society, is INDISPUTABLE and EMPIRICALLY observed FACT.

Ergo, I MAY remind you who you should be grateful to if you get accepted by Canada as a permanent resident.
While you may NOT 'remind' me something that is limited to scope of your individual belief.

Regards,
Canada0801

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
canada0801 said:
No, you may NOT!

What you say is what you believe in, not a matter of a fact. While you are free to believe whatever you chose to believe you can NOT remind me to believe the same.

On the other hand, our indebtedness to Canadian people and it's Ministry of Immigration, who issued regulations and decided to give us a chance to apply and be accepted by Canadian society, is INDISPUTABLE and EMPIRICALLY observed FACT.

Ergo, I MAY remind you who you should be grateful to if you get accepted by Canada as a permanent resident.
While you may NOT 'remind' me something that is limited to scope of your individual belief.

Regards,
Canada0801

Removal of mailing address is happening to all of us...either there is something wrong with this diseased irritable software or there is moving situation. again i don't know whether this is good or bad or just insignificant

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
PalNP said:
Removal of mailing address is happening to all of us...either there is something wrong with this diseased irritable software or there is moving situation. again i don't know whether this is good or bad or just insignificant
Are you sure what you replied to had anything to do with the removal of mailing address or any software? :)

Or am i being too unreasonable asking for logic of someone who believes that Allmighty bearded Lord in skies issues Canadian immigration regulations and approves PR applications ? ;D