siennabuns

May 15, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Th
I applied PR on paper based 6 months back now I received ITA. Can I apply PR based on ITA?
Express entry is faster than Paper based.
Express entry <6 months
Paperbased up to 16months
They clearly ask you if you have applied before and in your case youll need to say Yes. Im not sure what happens after but try.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Hi all,
Recieved ITA yesterday on 468 points. Congrats to everyone who received ITAs :)
Few things to clarify

1. Post ITA filling of address history since 18th birthday
Turned 18 in May 2007, school certificate shows end of schooling in June. University starts in July. How can that gap be filled ? Since it says that there shouldnt be any gaps ?

2. Pre ITA, spousal work history(outside canada) was mentioned as "No" since no points being awarded.Work history was to be entered in personal history post ITA.
Post ITA forms ask for work history again. Will the same procedure apply here? Since I ve not entered it in the profile, would i have to enter it here or i can just explain it in personal history?

3. The address formats mentioned in post ITA forms dont conform with the address formats used in India( or atleast some of them dont) We dont have apartment numbers or street names, but instead town names referred in terms of Postal Office and House/Family names?

Can anybody clarify the same ?

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
1) police certificate- should this be from the current city where I am living in ? 2 options is been mentioned
1) we can get it from current city local police
2)or apply in passport office

Which one to go far ?

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Till 12th standard I lived in Chandigarh
The. From then on -in Karnataka state ..where should be the police certificate then ?
To be on a safer note , is it best to apply
1)passport office option

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Till 12th standard I lived in Chandigarh
The. From then on -in Karnataka state ..where should be the police certificate then ?
To be on a safer note , is it best to apply
1)passport office option
PCCs should be issued from Passport Seva Kendra. It is valid for a year. And it covers all states.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the difference between employement letter and a reference letter?/..........Can any1 please explain me... Thank you
Employment letter ---- > means the offer letter you receive prior to joining the company.

Reference letter --- > This letter specifies all the relevant roles you have worked under (in a given company), no of work hours per week (~40 hours), and list of all the tasks and responsibilities as per your job role, and those must fall in alignment with your job NOC code.

There is a specific CIC approved template, you can use that- and all these info must be on company's official letterhead, signed/stamped by company seal/HR.

More info here : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Employment letter ---- > means the offer letter you receive prior to joining the company.

Reference letter --- > This letter specifies all the relevant roles you have worked under (in a given company), no of work hours per week (~40 hours), and list of all the tasks and responsibilities as per your job role, and those must fall in alignment with your job NOC code.

There is a specific CIC approved template, you can use that- and all these info must be on company's official letterhead, signed/stamped by company seal/HR.

More info here : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/
But not all the companies gives reference letter on the letterhead , so in that case third party reference ?(signature from the higher level manager in the same organisation )?

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But not all the companies gives reference letter on the letterhead , so in that case third party reference ?(signature from the higher level manager in the same organisation )?
In that case -

1. You can draft the reference letter by yourself on an A4 sheet, and mention all the relevant details that CIC requires.
2. Mention 2 people (senior colleagues/current colleagues) details on the reference letter you drafted - their name / designation / email / phone etc.
3. You also need to submit scan copies of their company IDs and business cards.
4. Get atleast a stamp / sign of your HR on it (if possible)
5. Also attach the email conversation with your HR where the HR states the reason for which reference letter on the letter head cant be provided.
6. Get all these attested.

Go through the link of the thread I shared earlier, and you can gather more info. :)

Good luck.

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario

Mkranthi

Apr 30, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/08/2017
Hello, congratualtions to everyone who received ITA and all the best. i received my ITA yesterday.

I am gathering documentation to submit. I have a question regarding bank statements. I
am trying to submit 6 months bank statements.
I accumulated required funds from my bonus, paychecks and gifted amount from my mom. But in previous bank statements

I have few transactions from my cousin and friend for about 1000$ and 2500$ . Due to an emergency I sent that money to India through Xoom.
I returned 2500$ to my friend in April.

My cousin have to give money to my parents so she gave me here in cash. I deposited that 1000$ amount and transferred to India , hence I dont have return transaction as returning money to my cousin.

My husband's sister also transferred me 3000$ to pay for my husband's H1 visa in USA ( she transferred to my 2nd bank account and I withdrew and deposited in my primary bank account and then paid to the employer who filed H1).

Questions:
1. Do we need to mandatorily submit 6 months bank statements

2. As above mentioned transactions do not count towards my proof of funds and I transferred those amounts to respective people ( My POF is my bonus and gift amount form parents), should we worry about them?

3. As they are above 1000$ , will they trigger suspicion and will they be a problem ? Do I need to voluntarily mention about them in LOE.

Thank you in advance for your time!!