+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** 62ND DRAW - ITA RECEIVERS JOIN HERE ***

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017

Sorry the image isn't visible
Even i am not able to view it after uploading the image. I clicked the image option, a popup came with image url, and upon entering, the actual image is not shown up!! Am i missing something to upload image properly?

I have found other threads on the new reference section "Research Section in Work History"

Reactions: blingyrie

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
I had the same. I just complicated the section and clicked continue and everything went back to normal. It's just some extra questions they want to ask.

Reactions: ekramece

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Cool

Even i am not able to view it after uploading the image. I clicked the image option, a popup came with image url, and upon entering, the actual image is not shown up!! Am i missing something to upload image properly?

I have found other threads on the new reference section "Research Section in Work History"

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi. Me and my wife are living in different countries. I am the principal applicant. Can we do medical separately or do i need to bring her to my residence country and get her medical done along with me? Please advise.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hello. Anyone submitted application in July? I just want to know when we can expect change in status? Thanks.

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
When did you submit your application? Process stopped means?
I submitted my application on May 30th. They stopped processing CEC and are prioritizing FSW. I submitted my bridge work permit on the same day and also no updates so far. The processing time for bridge when I applied was 43 days, I'm waiting for almost 55 days without any updates.

funter28

May 20, 2015
I submitted my application on May 30th. They stopped processing CEC and are prioritizing FSW. I submitted my bridge work permit on the same day and also no updates so far. The processing time for bridge when I applied was 43 days, I'm waiting for almost 55 days without any updates.
Ok. Good luck bro. Hope it will change soon. I have applied under FSW.

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi. Me and my wife are living in different countries. I am the principal applicant. Can we do medical separately or do i need to bring her to my residence country and get her medical done along with me? Please advise.
I completed my medical about a month ago and the hospital participated in emedical. They gave unique numbers (and a printout having our pic and details)for each application which needs to be entered by us when submitting the AOR. So i think u can get the medicals done individually at any place.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Anyone recently experienced application status of "cancellation"? I just received cancellation of my application mentioning because of incompleteness, however, I did not receive any reason in my cic account neither this rejection update in my email inbox. I only get to know by signing in cic account. I submitted my application on 17th July, 2017.