+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** 62ND DRAW - ITA RECEIVERS JOIN HERE ***

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Yes you
Hello Guys. I guess, I can see the doc checklist after completing the whole online forms. Did anyone passed the form section and get to the checklist? Is it possible to modify any info later after viewing the document checklist? Thanks.
yes you can always modify when you first log into your EE profile.

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
1) police certificate- should this be from the current city where I am living in ? 2 options is been mentioned
1) we can get it from current city local police
2)or apply in passport office

Which one to go far ?
You need one for every country you have stayed upto 6months. Each country will have their guidelines for obtaining it

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Congratulations to all those that got the ITA and good luck to the ones waiting for one.
I need your advice on handling this: I had applied for study visa (as a round about way of ending with PR eventually) and paid all fees to the University. But I received an ITA yesterday and I would love to apply for the PR. Question is: how do I proceed now?

Thank you

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys. When completing the online forms after the ITA, in the Travel history section, it is asking that: Has XXXX, and if applicable, XXXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
Why family members are included in this question? Does it mean to include all the trips for my father, mother and so on? It is a bit strange. I believe, just the applicant's history should be included. Can anyone advise me please? Thanks.

May 2, 2017
In last 10 years, I have travelled US 5 times as:
In 2009 for 1 month
In 2010 for 4 month
Thrice in 2016 which totals around 1 n half month.
I got my visa renewed in 2016. All this adds to more than 6 months. Do I need PCC from US????