+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** 62ND DRAW - ITA RECEIVERS JOIN HERE ***

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario
1) police certificate- should this be from the current city where I am living in ? 2 options is been mentioned
1) we can get it from current city local police
2)or apply in passport office

Which one to go far ?
You should apply in passport office. The police certificate must be approved by commissioner.

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario
Hello, congratualtions to everyone who received ITA and all the best. i received my ITA yesterday.

I am gathering documentation to submit. I have a question regarding bank statements. I
am trying to submit 6 months bank statements.
I accumulated required funds from my bonus, paychecks and gifted amount from my mom. But in previous bank statements

I have few transactions from my cousin and friend for about 1000$ and 2500$ . Due to an emergency I sent that money to India through Xoom.
I returned 2500$ to my friend in April.

My cousin have to give money to my parents so she gave me here in cash. I deposited that 1000$ amount and transferred to India , hence I dont have return transaction as returning money to my cousin.

My husband's sister also transferred me 3000$ to pay for my husband's H1 visa in USA ( she transferred to my 2nd bank account and I withdrew and deposited in my primary bank account and then paid to the employer who filed H1).

Questions:
1. Do we need to mandatorily submit 6 months bank statements

2. As above mentioned transactions do not count towards my proof of funds and I transferred those amounts to respective people ( My POF is my bonus and gift amount form parents), should we worry about them?

3. As they are above 1000$ , will they trigger suspicion and will they be a problem ? Do I need to voluntarily mention about them in LOE.

Thank you in advance for your time!!

I believe, you can submit a letter from the bank which shows the current balance, debts etc and must be stamped and signed on letterhead

bardock209

Apr 10, 2017
Hello everyone, my profile was 416, effective as from April 2017. I registered through a consultant. Should I expect an ITA?

I have not got a confirmation yet. Should I start preparing my documents?

Many thanks.

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
NEED expert opinion

Received ITA with 472 points but sadly i need to decline it and remove my foreign experiences. (It is not possible for me to get detailed experience letters.)

-Can i decline the ITA and remove the experiences from my current profile?
OR
-Do i need to decline and withdraw the current profile and set up a new one?

In either of the cases above will i be able to use my current Job bank profile.

Thanks in advance :))

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Hello everyone, my profile was 416, effective as from April 2017. I registered through a consultant. Should I expect an ITA?

I have not got a confirmation yet. Should I start preparing my documents?

Many thanks.
U will get an email from cic, and that ur consultant must forward you... How come ur consultant hasn't done that yet.? On the same day of the draw (within 24 hours) everyone gets an email..So please speak to ur consultant get the confirmation

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
NEED expert opinion

Received ITA with 472 points but sadly i need to decline it and remove my foreign experiences. (It is not possible for me to get detailed experience letters.)

OR

Why??? did you try for third party reference document ????

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
I will have 436 points if i remove the foreign experiences. I think its easier to remove them and get a new ITA rather than going back to my employers and get letters matching the NOC codes.

Why??? did you try for third party reference document ????

assyadh

Mar 6, 2017
NEED expert opinion

OR

I would suggest declining because everything you put in work history before ITA gets automatically transferred to Work History Post ITA (and you can't delete or modify the rows) therefore your application will look complicated.

In my case I only put just the right amount of experience to get the ITA. Saves time and maybe my file will be processed faster.

Reactions: Narayan987

Narayan987

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
IELTS Request
Overall 7.0
Med's Request
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-08-2014
Passport Req..
03-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Thank you :)

I am getting stressed with all the documents that i need to gather for the application. I really don't want to spend all that time collecting letters from my previous employers. Hopefully i get picked in the next draw with 436.

One more question: Is it better to take an upfront medical exam or wait for CIC's instructions?

I would suggest declining because everything you put in work history before ITA gets automatically transferred to Work History Post ITA (and you can't delete or modify the rows) therefore your application will look complicated.

In my case I only put just the right amount of experience to get the ITA. Saves time and maybe my file will be processed faster.

wlicnmw

May 18, 2017
Armenia
Good time of the day Ladies and Gents!
First of all congrats to ALL who received ITA-s on 62-nd draw. I am one of you, and sure know the feeling.

I have a question about POF.
On CIC page it states:
  • cash,
  • documents that show property or capital payable to you.......
I have a house, that I intend to sell. But since the 90 day window, I have to lower the price significantly.
What confuses me (can't find a clear info anywhere) is what exactly is meant by "documents that show property". Does the property that I have fall under that category?
Can I provide the documents for my house in 90 day window, then sell it at a price I want before I leave for Canada?

P.S. a BIG thanks to the members and the creators of this forum. Though I signed up today, I've been
watching this forum from a side for months. A lot of info I read here was really helpful.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good time of the day Ladies and Gents!
First of all congrats to ALL who received ITA-s on 62-nd draw. I am one of you, and sure know the feeling.

I have a question about POF.
On CIC page it states:
  • cash,
  • documents that show property or capital payable to you.......
I have a house, that I intend to sell. But since the 90 day window, I have to lower the price significantly.
What confuses me (can't find a clear info anywhere) is what exactly is meant by "documents that show property". Does the property that I have fall under that category?
Can I provide the documents for my house in 90 day window, then sell it at a price I want before I leave for Canada?

P.S. a BIG thanks to the members and the creators of this forum. Though I signed up today, I've been
watching this forum from a side for months. A lot of info I read here was really helpful.
Yes you can.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you :)

I am getting stressed with all the documents that i need to gather for the application. I really don't want to spend all that time collecting letters from my previous employers. Hopefully i get picked in the next draw with 436.

One more question: Is it better to take an upfront medical exam or wait for CIC's instructions?
I will be doing my medical around the 45th/50th day from the ITA. The visa will be valid from 1 year of that medical exam.