+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

350 to 400 connect here

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hello members, my score is 372, I want to know how many points will we get with my husband's WES evaluation?? He has master's degree. Thanks in advance :)

Holla

Aug 29, 2015
Hi Guys,

just wondering since your points are between 350- 400 if you tried creating EE profile and if it was eligible?

Regards
Holla

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
keerthikumaraavula said:
Truly speaking, in Canada the things are very different from what we think. They want the people to be present physically in Canada and then you start applying for the available positions. The first preference goes to the people living in Canada and as far as my understanding and information gathered no company provides any offer letter like that. It will be good if we get PR call and go to Canada to look for the job. Things are not that easy going as we might think from India. But, to be in pool, we need to have score more than 450 and for which there is only one option to increase the score in IELTS, CLB 10 or 11 which is not an easy task. I was wondering, how applicants scored more than 450 without having a valid job offer. I guess they might have job offer, but how could they get it?????
In my case I got ITA for a score of 469 points.

Both my husband and I got majority of CLB 10 IELTS(few are 9 collectively for us). Both of us have 2 bachelor or master degrees.

Our ages are within the maximum points allowed for age. Work experience is almost maximum

It's possible without a job offer in my case.

I sincerely advice to retake the IELTS or apply for PNP.

Everything is possible I hope everyone gets an ITA

While waiting for the new draws, I suggest to think of ways to notch your points higher

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its possible to get your CRS score up if you are around CLB 7 or 8 to CLB 9 or 10 by retaking IELTS. In my case I was at 344 points after first IELTS attempt S/L/R/W - 7.5/8.5/6.5/6. Re took IELTS again and got S/L/R/W - 7.5/8.5/7.5/7 which got me up to CRS 401. Thankfully received OINP notification and now I have submitted my application. Waiting for AOR and whatever comes next.

88sarab

Nov 4, 2015
My CRS score is 398 points, I've been chasing the draw points since may 2015.

Kindly let me know the other way round apart from EE, any PNP program & its procedure.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amamh said:
It makes perfect sense for Canada to want skilled young educated experienced professionals. Think about it, who is more likely to contribute to the economy? someone who is young with no ties or someone who is already tied to a family that he needs to take care of and save money for? Also single young guys are more likely to integrate if they, for example, marry a Canadian woman, instead of being already married to someone from their country.

Basically, young skilled educated professionals (male specifically) are what pushes a country forward.. it's simple, really.
male specifically my arse. If that was the case, really and truly, there'd be points for gender.
Keep in mind, Canada has a low birth rate, they also want younger people who will make Canadian babies. For that, you need girl parts.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amamh said:
It makes perfect sense for Canada to want skilled young educated experienced professionals. Think about it, who is more likely to contribute to the economy? someone who is young with no ties or someone who is already tied to a family that he needs to take care of and save money for? Also single young guys are more likely to integrate if they, for example, marry a Canadian woman, instead of being already married to someone from their country.

Basically, young skilled educated professionals (male specifically) are what pushes a country forward.. it's simple, really.
Seriously, it's just plain stupid and full of ignorance to say Canada prefers male applicants. If you truly think that, maybe you should go to China. A sexist country is not a developed and civilized country at all.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amamh said:

lol , REALLY ?? What age you are living in "whoever you are ". Such a sick mind. After reading to your views I care less about my own Canadian invitation or something , I really wish and pray that "YOU SHOULD NEVER EVEN GET A CHANCE TO LAND IN THERE". Stay in your damn ***ing home.

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
why are they giving such a big interval between draws , the longer the intervals higher the scores for the dra :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(ws

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
amamh said:

RamsayBolton said:
Seriously, it's just plain stupid and full of ignorance to say Canada prefers male applicants. If you truly think that, maybe you should go to China. A sexist country is not a developed and civilized country at all.
do_not_reply said:
lol , REALLY ?? What age you are living in "whoever you are ". Such a sick mind. After reading to your views I care less about my own Canadian invitation or something , I really wish and pray that "YOU SHOULD NEVER EVEN GET A CHANCE TO LAND IN THERE". Stay in your damn ***ing home.
I must say I'm looking at amamh's post differently. He didn't say Canadian immigration policy or Canada or he personally explicitly prefers male candidates. And Canadian immigration policy does not give different points based gender. But policy is primarily focused on skill, work experience and academic background factors. I could be wrong, but most of the applicants under EE are from developing / emerging countries, and as far as I know, more % men are educated and skilled in that part of the world (I know it is changing fast, but there is still long way to go IMHO) therefore male applicants have been dominating the % of applicants on EE/ FSWP. I think at least 60-70% of EE / FSWP primary applicants are male. It isn't because Canada prefers male, but it is because criteria is such that male candidates are more likely to fit, and the criteria is purely economic, i.e how much more an immigrant is likely to contribute to the economy, so indirectly policy does favor male applicants.

And it is true to Canadian immigration policy does give extra points to singles, and there must be an "economic" reason behind it because EE falls under economic classes of immigration. Immigration policy is largely designed based on statistics, I am sure there is some statistic showing that those immigrants who were single when they first arrived have been more successful economically so they're a better choice for Canada.

Last but not the least, if one disagrees with someone, it's best to express it in a polite and respectful manner. Those who start shouting and abusing at first instance of disagreement don't represent kind of people a civilized Canadian society would like to have coming in.

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Try and improve your score. It is very unlikely that you will get ITA with 363.

What did u score in IELTS? did you get CLB 9 in all sections? Have you done ECA for all your degrees? Do you know french? etc...
WHAT LEVEL OF FRENCH IS REQUIRED

Poonam.tandon

Mar 24, 2016
Hi,

My score is 372.
Ielts score l8 R7.5 S7 W6.5

What is the best I can do? I have appeared for IELTS d second time.

What is the possibility of getting ITA?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Poonam.tandon said:
Hi,

My score is 372.

Currently, direct ITAs are sent for scores 470 and above. And based on the recent trend it does not look like direct ITA scores will come down below 460 anytime soon. In this regard, the only options left for you to get ITA are:
1. PNP (if you get nominated by a province you will get 600 points added to your existing score which will make it 972 thereby making you eligible to receive an ITA)
2. LMIA backed job offer from Canadian employer (in this case also you will get 600 points added to your existing score which will make it 972 thereby making you eligible to receive an ITA)

With regard to the question of getting a job offer, as far as I know and heard is that companies generally do not entertain interviews for overseas candidates as they are not sure about when you would be landing in Canada. So the closest you can get to get an interview call is once you have landed in Canada. You can be only sure of getting a job offer only if your skills and experience is niche and Canadian employers are not able to meet their requirement locally. So, I would suggest you target PNP, check this link to know more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Poonam.tandon said:
Hi,

My score is 372.

The only way to achieve best score i.e.450+ is to score CLB band 9 in all sections of IELTS.
R-7, S-7, W-7, L-8
Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

I missed out on Speaking: S-6.5, W-7.0, R-7.5, L-8.5. I am practising speaking regularly over Skype with another candidate.

You only missed out (by 0.5) on Writing section. Practice Writing as well as Speaking & Reading (7 is on margin).