+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
charleoh said:
Hello guys,

i am pretty new here, how does this work. i will appreciate every information, i am really interested in this Nominee program.
Have you applied in RLMD?

Please explain you state.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Prakash79 said:
Last few days we observe some nominations means they are nearer to finish 150 s before opening files reached till 20th march.
I don't understand why they received files up to 28th April? And also why they were increased professions in demand list?

Surprising !!
Hello friend

I totally agree with you. They received my file in April 3 and I don't understand why NSOI only is nominating people who sent their files till march 14. It's unfair this situation because when NSOI posted this program in their website never said that they would use this kind of method like "first come first served", they said " all incomplete forms and applications will be refusal". This is not true. In this program there is people who have all correct documents as they want, but they are wasting their time in those who have incorrect forms and documents. I have the same question "Why they received applications up to April 28 if they only are going to nominate people that sent their applications till march 14??? It's totally unfair. I've spent a lot of money, time, fights with my boss that almost he fire to me, stress, for what???

So, What will happen for the next year?? All people around the world is gonna send their documents on January 1st? Think, how many applications is going to receive on first day??

NSOI must to open all files and select the best ones. If they are lazy then they would not have accepted more than 300 files. What do you think??

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
sohnayshah said:
Mr. Newplan sir, could you please respond me as share your employment & settlement plan? And what additional docs were required by NS & you send again after prescreen? It will be great help for me.....! I think it could not be harmfull to you or your application because you already got nomination. Or atleast say me no...! Then it could be more easy for me to understand that you are here only for your own interset not for help others as, canadavisa is social help website to help each other .........!
Hi
Regarding additional document depends on assessment officer
In my case it have to send 2 times add doc
I had to provide
Job posing in my NOC
REPLY for employer
Corrections of some forms
Update bank statement
Information regarding assets and credit card
Some clarification regarding job duties

Regarding settlement
I have given answer on the form 100
How I will search house , school job education
If you wants some specific thing regarding settlement pl
Write

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi
Regarding additional document depends on assessment officer
In my case it have to send 2 times add doc
I had to provide
Job posing in my NOC
REPLY for employer
Corrections of some forms
Update bank statement
Information regarding assets and credit card
Some clarification regarding job duties

Regarding settlement
I have given answer on the form 100
How I will search house , school job education
If you wants some specific thing regarding settlement pl
Write
Thanks a lot sir, i want to know; have you approached regulatory body for 2241 as TechNova? Furthermore, in employer conversation; have you provided sent e mails by you to employer or replies from employers to you also (if so then, what written in employer replies). Thanks again for your cooperation. Regards

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
sohnayshah said:
Thanks a lot sir, i want to know; have you approached regulatory body for 2241 as TechNova? Furthermore, in employer conversation; have you provided sent e mails by you to employer or replies from employers to you also (if so then, what written in employer replies). Thanks again for your cooperation. Regards
I sent a email to the regulatory body to know the process and fees for regulatory certificate and I provide their teply
Regarding job reply
I applied through online and after submission application I got some auto reply regarding receive of application
And some reply from employer authority
I provide around 7 application reply

bluemoon2014

Aug 26, 2014
HOPE :) said:
Hello friend

I totally agree with you. They received my file in April 3 and I don't understand why NSOI only is nominating people who sent their files till march 14. It's unfair this situation because when NSOI posted this program in their website never said that they would use this kind of method like "first come first served", they said " all incomplete forms and applications will be refusal". This is not true. In this program there is people who have all correct documents as they want, but they are wasting their time in those who have incorrect forms and documents. I have the same question "Why they received applications up to April 28 if they only are going to nominate people that sent their applications till march 14??? It's totally unfair. I've spent a lot of money, time, fights with my boss that almost he fire to me, stress, for what???

So, What will happen for the next year?? All people around the world is gonna send their documents on January 1st? Think, how many applications is going to receive on first day??

NSOI must to open all files and select the best ones. If they are lazy then they would not have accepted more than 300 files. What do you think??

Hello @ HOPE :),

They said "all incomplete forms and applications will be refusal" with this state I was carefully prepared my app documents ,my head teacher when I was in university she already retired and with heart sickness ,for support me , she went to school many times for issue me request education documents. I am very
worried about her and appreciate her a lot.

My parents and my boss give me max forgive for my decision.

I spent a lot of money to ask consult for cross check...

There are many complex job did for a complete application. I know I have to do because NSIO requested . But I know even a person just try to sent early to occupy in the queue with many document missing was asked by NSIO to submit missing documents and he was nominated...

Well, they only open file for 7 days since 6th March !!! They were collecting file until 28th April !!! It is unbelievable !!!

That is not a professional job they did ,it is really a play,they should close this program very early for 150 nominees.

I should admit in the world there is no fair, maybe I am fool.

I hope NSIO if have a little bit kind please keep our applications in queue for January 2015 at that time if they open our files and not meet their new criterion please reject we won't have any complain for that and people will feel they have a little benevolent !!!

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
bluemoon2014 said:
Hello @ HOPE :),

They said "all incomplete forms and applications will be refusal" with this state I was carefully prepared my app documents ,my head teacher when I was in university she already retired and with heart sickness ,for support me , she went to school many times for issue me request education documents. I am very
worried about her and appreciate her a lot.

My parents and my boss give me max forgive for my decision.

I spent a lot of money to ask consult for cross check...

There are many complex job did for a complete application. I know I have to do because NSIO requested . But I know even a person just try to sent early to occupy in the queue with many document missing was asked by NSIO to submit missing documents and he was nominated...

Well, they only open file for 7 days since 6th March !!! They were collecting file until 28th April !!! It is unbelievable !!!

That is not a professional job they did ,it is really a play,they should close this program very early for 150 nominees.

I should admit in the world there is no fair, maybe I am fool.

I hope NSIO if have a little bit kind please keep our applications in queue for January 2015 at that time if they open our files and not meet their new criterion please reject we won't have any complain for that and people will feel they have a little benevolent !!!

I 100% agree with you. If our files are considered for next year then it is kind enough.

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
...congratulations to all who got their nominations!!!!!

..read below link....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/nova-scotia-announces-new-immigration-advisory-council-1.2747515

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
bluemoon2014 said:
People must call NSOI and give them pressure to keep apps for next year asap!!!
[Is it possible ? Is their any way to communicate NSIO?

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014 received at cic
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014 to NDVO & 23-01-2015 to CVO
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
stalincanada said:
hi tenkrun10,bst2011,besonams

I got prescreen on july 11 2014,

I sent an email today about the status of my application, I got this reply from Provincial Nominee Program Officer

Your application is in our inventory for assessment. We hope to be able to begin assessment in the next
week or so, although are not able to give a positive guarantee.

please give your suggestions about last line

thx for ur help.

Well I think this is because if they complete all 150 nominations before assessing your application but i don't think that will happen because 50 nominations are still there & I think your chances are high if your application is picked up for assessment next week. Hope for the best.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I m going to send my application to cic today evening .
i just paid my fee online i got the official receipt

what will be in CLIENT ID column ?

regit

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnytheshine said:
I m going to send my application to cic today evening .
i just paid my fee online i got the official receipt

what will be in CLIENT ID column ?
CLIENT ID is your private number after you applied to CIC first time. If it is your first applying, keep this field empty. Otherwise, you should have this number after first application (see PER letter or first page of IMM0008 form, if application has been returned).