+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
mynameiskhan said:
please share if some one got refusal letter I need to know who sign refusal letter.
Mr Khan, why are you behind people for every refusal or acceptance letter signature person????
Always looking for initials... Can you please suggest what difference does it make to you ?

Its not always necessary that there is only 1 person in NS office who has broad shoulders with all responsibilities on him :p :p :p

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
COCHIN said:
A little advise needed....if all degrees are done in English do i still need to complete the Ilets language test for the MSNP
Yes.... IELTS General is must....

Even if you have studied throughout in English medium it is still required to show your proficiency level.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
sunnytheshine said:
Hi Guys

Good News ! i have got my Assessment mail today i am a 10th march applicant.

Can i courier my ECA report now because i have not added my ECA in my application (It was not ready at that time).

Kindly update my detail on sheet
Sorry there is no means to disappoint you but I wonder how they will assess your application without ECA report when it wasn't sent initially.

No need to send your ECA report now but pray and keep fingers cross that they should ask for it.

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
“The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration reserves the right to request that you have your education assessed by a third party, such as the World Education Service (WES) or the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS). You will be notified by a nominee officer if such assessment is required” – exact statement from the NSNP – RLMD Application Guide.

Achiever 99 said:
Sorry there is no means to disappoint you but I wonder how they will assess your application without ECA report when it wasn't sent initially.

No need to send your ECA report now but pray and keep fingers cross that they should ask for it.

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014 received at cic
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014 to NDVO & 23-01-2015 to CVO
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
Dear Members, i have one question..
After getting nomination we have to send cic forms to cic . These forms should be again filled with current date or the ones which we send with nova scotia application of the previous date.

Mohamed Pamirs

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
bst2011 said:
Dear Members, i have one question..
After getting nomination we have to send cic forms to cic . These forms should be again filled with current date or the ones which we send with nova scotia application of the previous date.
i jave the same question

becasue i signed all forms in 4-3-2014 and i think io will submit forms again to CIC next week
but i dont know if i have to resign it again with new dates or not

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohamed-Raslan said:
i jave the same question

becasue i signed all forms in 4-3-2014 and i think io will submit forms again to CIC next week
Dear @bst201 and @Mohamed-Roslan did you recieve a Nomination?

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014 received at cic
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014 to NDVO & 23-01-2015 to CVO
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
itexpert said:
Dear @ bst201 and @ Mohamed-Roslan did you recieve a Nomination?
Not yet waiting for nomination. But i was wondering which form to be sent to cic after nomination the ones previously filled or the new one with the current date.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bst2011 said:
Not yet waiting for nomination. But i was wondering which form to be sent to cic after nomination the ones previously filled or the new one with the current date.
I think you need to update forms by the time you receive the Nomination.
And I think it is better to communicate with NSOI about the point.
When you have the Nomination letter, I guess you will be able to contact them and ask anything you interested in.

It is my point of view.

soft_guy

Apr 2, 2014
@Achiever99 - you seem to be under impression that IELTS and ECA are must for NS. Nope. They are not mandatory. Please let us know if you came across any NS documentation which states it is mandatory.

Achiever 99 said:
Yes.... IELTS General is must....

Even if you have studied throughout in English medium it is still required to show your proficiency level.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Mohamed-Raslan said:
i jave the same question

There is no ambiguity here. You need to refill all forms before submission. PNP is a two stage thing. Once you have your nomination please forget about PNP and strictly go and read the CIC - PNP document checklist. Also be aware that a firm like IMM0008 has been modified by 16th June, so if you submit the old one you filled when you applied to NS, your application may be sent back. My opinion.

regit

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itexpert said:
I think you need to update forms by the time you receive the Nomination.
And I think it is better to communicate with NSOI about the point.
When you have the Nomination letter, I guess you will be able to contact them and ask anything you interested in.

It is my point of view.
I fully agree. Moreover, the form Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] were updated already and you must use new form for applying. And, a bit of my personal data were changed while I wait nomination, therefore I checked the forms and filled some ones with new information.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
soft_guy said:
@ Achiever99 - you seem to be under impression that IELTS and ECA are must for NS. Nope. They are not mandatory. Please let us know if you came across any NS documentation which states it is mandatory.
We need not confuse ourselves here. When you read CIC PNP guide list it is clear that you don't need employment education and proof of fund to submit again. However for skilled workers category language proof isn't needed

We should not mix fsw guide with PNP they aren't same.

Knowing the duration and complexity involved in education assessment I doubt whether NS will ask for it now despite its in their guide. ECA is a case by case and school by school scenario. Mine took four months to be done in 2012.

Let us not create unnecessary laws n panick here, requirement of PNP at CIC level is lesser than FSW because it is assumed province has done some checks before nominating you. The CIC PNP checklist is IMM5690 we can read it up

kris8646

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
File Transfer...
aug 01
Med's Done....
passed
hi guys,

i have applied under NSNP this year but did not get any reply, now i want to apply under FSW 2014. here do i need to mention about the nsnp application in federal forms or not?

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called to NSOI.

I asked various questions, but she didn't give me some concrete answers....

Lady said: it may lasts a couple of months in order to inform all applicants.

It is very indefinitely...