+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Saesaleh

Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2015
Dear all till today i don't get any reply from NS i applications received on 18/03/2014 when we will have nomination or per-screen mail. :p :p :p :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LooooooL

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saesaleh said:
Dear all till today i don't get any reply from NS i applications received on 18/03/2014 when we will have nomination or per-screen mail. :p :p :p :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LooooooL
Is it so funny?

Mine also was received at 19.03.2014, and again no reply from NSOI.

regit

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itexpert said:
Is it so funny?

Mine also was received at 19.03.2014, and again no reply from NSOI.
I believe that you receive mail from NSOI very soon!

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regit said:
I believe that you receive mail from NSOI very soon!
@regit, Thank you for encouraging me.
But I think that it is possible just in middle-end July.

Saesaleh

Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2015
No news today thanks for ALLAH#

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Guys,

Long weekend is coming. so don't mind and be patience.
1st July is the Canada Day.

Roybbb

Apr 5, 2014
My application was received on 11 March, 2014, My NOC was 1111, I got reply from Nova scotia office of immigration on 25 June, 2014 as below:

Subject: RLMD stream – Incomplete Application

Dear,…..

Thank you for your interest in the RLMD stream. A preliminary assessment of your application reveals that you do not meet one of the eligibility criteria listed below.

X Settlement and Employment Plan.

Your application is being returned and your file closed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear senior,

I had attached good Settlement and Employment Plan with my application. Pls. advice what can I do?

What they mean incomplete application?
1) My Settlement and Employment Plan was missing. or
2) My Settlement and Employment Plan was not according to their requirement.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Did you show any established network with Nova Scotia? such as jobs, finance details. Did you mention properly in Settlement and Employment application form.

Roybbb said:
My application was received on 11 March, 2014, My NOC was 1111, I got reply from Nova scotia office of immigration on 25 June, 2014 as below:

Dear,.....

Thank you for your interest in the RLMD stream. A preliminary assessment of your application reveals that you do not meet one of the eligibility criteria listed below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear senior,

I had attached good Settlement and Employment Plan with my application. Pls. advice what can I do?

COCHIN

Jun 25, 2014
Hello Team...just thinking

Its my belief that NSMP might have a quota for each NOC...what do you think?...given the fact that they might want a balance fit throughtout the job market.

Arch121980

Jun 26, 2014
Dear
If you have copy of settlement plan with you please send it to me on my email address arch.epcg@gmail
I can help you to analyse the cause of your rejection.
Roybbb said:

Dear,.....

Dear senior,

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Roybbb said:

Dear,.....

Dear senior,

It simply means that your Settlement and Employment Plan is not satisfactory level to proceed further.
In other words, the answers you have given in questions in the plan did not clearly projected that you know the employment job market in NS, and answers were not very clear to the extent that you will stick to NS and will not move out to other province.

I think you could have done a little more research on Google before replying to those questions in the plan.

Thats purely my view. Others can have theirs.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
COCHIN said:
Hello Team...just thinking

Its my belief that NSMP might have a quota for each NOC...what do you think?...given the fact that they might want a balance fit throughtout the job market.
Well no one knows what they are looking for actually. I think the way they are working on apps, they themself are not clear with what bench-mark criteria they are following.

Some say they are focusing on IT industry apps but only final decisions on all 150 nominations will have clear picture on this.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
Guys ...Everybody is talking abt settlement plan rejection but nobody want to share his/her copy ...!!! Now as NSNP intake is closed , at least nominated guys can share his/her copy n help others for future..!!! I am sharing first...!!! bless you all!!!

1. Your intended occupation in Nova Scotia
Your intended occupation in Nova Scotia is based on your education and work experience. Some
Occupations in Nova Scotia are regulated and require that you have a license or certificate issued by a regulatory body before you are able to work in the province. To work in a regulated occupation you must apply to the provincial regulatory body. The regulatory body will assess all of your qualifications to see if they meet the licensing requirements. Generally, regulated occupations require post-secondary education or training, work experience, language ability, and/or licensing exams. You can find out if your occupation is regulated in Nova Scotia by visiting www.workingincanada.gc.ca and searching for your occupation.

The information below will describe your plan to find skilled employment in Nova Scotia soon after you arrive.
Your intended occupation is: Software Engineer/Software Designer (2173)
Your spouse’s intended occupation is (if applicable): Manual Tester, Senior Manual Tester or Quality Analyst
a. Is your occupation regulated in Nova Scotia? Yes √ No

b. If yes, what steps have you taken or will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Nova Scotia? If you have communicated with anyone about this, please provide copies of your correspondence.

c. If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive? Please provide third party proof of this information. ? Yes √ No

d. If yes, please explain what steps you have taken or will take to start the licensing process before you arrive in Nova Scotia.

e. If your occupation is regulated, in which related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia based on your training and work experience? What steps have you taken or will you take to secure employment in these occupations? Please provide third party proof of any communication with employers or anyone else you have contacted.

f. If your occupation is not regulated, what steps have you taken or will you take before you arrive in Nova Scotia to ensure you find skilled employment soon after your arrival? Please provide third party proof of any communication with employers or anyone else you have contacted.

I have researched the Nova Scotia job market on the internet and found that there are a number of opportunities which match mine and my spouse’s work experience in India.

Because of the diversified roles I have played in software industry for nine years, I could find many jobs suiting my profile e.g. BA, Project manager, Senior Software developer.

I am in continuous touch with Job Market Trends and News on http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/ to explore the latest opportunities available for my intended occupation in Nova Scotia. I am also in touch with various online job portals and have applied for a few jobs as well (Screenshot attached).

But honestly speaking, employers are interested only if you have a valid visa to work. I am looking forward to clear this hurdle by getting nomination from this program as there are plenty of jobs matching my profile.

g. Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Nova Scotia? √ Yes No

h. If yes, please explain what steps you have taken or will take to upgrade your job skills.

I am planning to get PMP and Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) Certification to enhance my skills. I will also join an institute to learn French.

a. CBAP will help me to work in domains other than banking also. It will sharpen my skills in identifying the business needs of an organization in order to determine the best solutions for the organizations requirements. This is a widely recognized certification all over the world and companies are recognizing the CBAP® designation and the value and expertise these professionals bring to their organizations.

b. PMP certification is a widely recognized and accepted certification to become a Project Manager. As I have already worked as a Project Manager for projects in my current workplace, this certification will help certify my capability to run projects. This will also open up new opportunities for me in Nova Scotia’s market.

c. Having knowledge of French will increase my chances to get a good job in Nova Scotia.

i. Some occupations require a certain language proficiency to be employable in Nova Scotia. Do you have the language ability required to start employment in your intended occupation after you arrive in Nova Scotia? To find out, contact the appropriate regulatory body. √ Yes No

j. If no, what steps have you taken or will you take to upgrade your language proficiency?

2. Your reasons for choosing Nova Scotia

Provide at least three reasons why you are choosing Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in
Canada. Be specific.

I have chosen Nova Scotia as my immigration destination because of the following reasons.

a. Nova Scotia's economy is primarily service-based. The province's service sector is proportionally larger than that of Canada. So, the job prospects are better in the service based industry in Nova Scotia.

b. The average family income for Nova Scotia is $47,100 which is near the national average. The cost of living in Nova Scotia is quite affordable, falling below the Canadian average. Combined with the comfortable average salary in the province, Nova Scotians can afford a very high standard of living.

c. The quality of life offered is very good. It has the entire communications infrastructure of a large country (3 national TV channels, cable, and high speed internet) at a small town pace. As per my experience on internet in various forums, plenty of people volunteer their services to a multitude of worthy causes without hesitation. There is a strong sense of community everywhere in Nova Scotia. In this type of environment, it would be easy to settle and live a great life.

d. There are so many places to hang out during weekends. Rafting, Riding, Golf, Cycling. All type of natural experiences are available at one place – Nova Scotia

3. Your destination in Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia has many different regions that offer diverse opportunities for newcomers. Please name
the city, town or region in Nova Scotia in which you intend to live. Provide at least two reasons for
choosing this location.

I have chosen Halifax as my preferred place to live in Nova Scotia because of the following reasons:

a. Halifax offers a wide variety of employment options. Halifax Metro has approximately three quarters of the Information Technology employment in Nova Scotia, since it has a greater proportion of larger firms compared to the rest of the province. Provincial reports from the information technology industry in Nova Scotia predict a strong job growth in all Information Technology (IT) sectors.

b. Halifax has a small town feel with a large city presence. There is a variety of sports, arts, festivals, entertainment and fine dining options to choose from. There are a total of 9 Universities, most notably Dalhousie University and Saint Mary’s University, throughout the city. From my child study plans prospective, it is a major plus point. The presence of so many students will definitely contribute to a vibrant youth culture in the region.

c. As a provincial capital, government at all levels is an important employer in the Halifax area. City is home to a thriving service industry and many private sector companies. For the Halifax area, the average family income is a fair bit higher, at $58,262, well above the Canadian average.

4. Settlement in your Intended Community

a. Have you investigated services available in your intended community/region which will be beneficial and/or necessary for your family (i.e.: schools, recreational facilities, shopping, etc.)?

√ Yes No

b. Based on your answer above, explain what services are available or what steps you have taken or
will take to become settled in your intended community.

I have researched housing options available in Halifax. But, I feel that a house is chosen best after seeing it in person. So, before coming to Halifax, I would shortlist a few of the apartments/houses listed for rent on internet portals to look at and finalize to move in. Till the time I finalize on a house, I would prefer to stay in an economic hotel. Many options are available online to choose a good economic hotel for initial few days.

For schooling, there are Early Year Centers for children in the age group of 0 to 6 for child’s healthy development. Since, my child falls in the above mentioned range, I have looked up various centers and day care facilities in the Halifax area where I can get my child admitted. Few of the options for me to consider would be

Needham Pre-School & Day Care
Garderie le Petit Voilier de Beaubassin (Le)
Aliesja's Preschool
Apple Bee Academy

I am also looking for different procedures that I need to work upon during my initial days e.g. Local immigrant services, Health care Coverage, Social Insurance Number, Banks Account, PR card etc.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
JZPASSI..... +1 for you for your contribution in the forum... :-* :-*

And it looks like your first +1 :p :p :p