+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsnpmaster said:
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm here in Nova Scotia and I think I will go in person to their office. I will ask them if they are opening all packages and how many have been opened so far. Besides that I want to know how many individuals have already been nominated. I'm going right now.
Good luck dear,We will wait for your visit response....

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
nsnpmaster said:
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm here in Nova Scotia and I think I will go in person to their office. I will ask them if they are opening all packages and how many have been opened so far. Besides that I want to know how many individuals have already been nominated. I'm going right now.
Yeeh!!! Yeeh!!! Awesome bro. at least someone is here to represent from all of us...Good Luck..get the best data out from them...

jaydesai

Apr 18, 2014
nsnpmaster said:
Were was you till this days?
That will be great for all.
Kindly update us.
Best of luck once again.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
nsnpmaster said:
I hope you could get any information
From them , by the way, are you
An applicant to this program?

We are eager to have information
From you soon

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
tetunte said:
I hope you could get any information
From them , by the way, are you
An applicant to this program?

We are eager to have information
From you soon

hope you can get an update... ;D ;D ;D ;D

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
zs2013 said:
all Credit goes to can2174, he has the authority to edit. just inform him regarding updates....
Anyone want to volunteer to update details in sheet ? PM me your email address I will grant you rights to update the sheet.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsnpmaster said:
But, did you apply to NSOI?, or did they ask you to do an exploratory visit?

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
nsnpmaster based on your message, most of us encouraged and happy about you.

Now where r u. There is no feedback from you.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning friends

This is just to confirm you that does anyone has received any thing from Nova Scotita immigration office bcoz there are no any updates from any one.
please share if any
regards

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
balars4 said:
nsnpmaster based on your message, most of us encouraged and happy about you.

Now where r u. There is no feedback from you.
I think its a joke by some nsnpmaster...to fool us...playing with our thoughts.. by the way he was new may be someone created random user. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs2013 said:
I think its a joke by some nsnpmaster...to fool us...playing with our thoughts.. by the way he was new may be someone created random user. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Dear,We don't have any other option,if somebody is taking step to get information from their office we have to encourge him,It dosn't matter he is new in this forum or not.
We have to live this forum till 150 nomination decision,during this period we all have to share more and more information and encourge everybody to collect infomation from Nova Scotia office.

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
I got this reply for email enquiry

Hello:

Please note that the Regional Labour Market Demand Stream is closed to new applications as of 5:00 pm April 28, 2014. We will only accept applications postmarked before this date.

Due to the large number of applications we can not give you an update. You will be contacted when your application starts processing. If you have not been contacted it has not entered processing.

For further details please visit our website novascotiaimmigration.ca

If you are are interested in applying for Immigration to Nova Scotia our Skilled Worker Stream (requiring a job offfer) and our Family Business Worker Stream are still up and running. We have a total of 700 nominations we can make this year (only 150 are being used for RLMD).

There are other ways to immigrate to Canada as well, you can find information related to this on cic.gc.ca - the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsnpmaster said:
good job , we will wait for your answers....