+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohamed-Raslan said:
i got the prescreening email data 13/5/2014

may file reached 10/3/2014
After a long time somebody received pre-Screening mail..What is your NOC Code?

Good Luck dear

Janny.Gu

Apr 15, 2014
Congratulations on the classmates who got the case number at the enter stage.
I know many of us already shifted to FSW but we are the builders for this thread so far and I think here also have many classmates really want to contribute their future life at Nova Scotia.
So please keep this thread be active,share your information,keeping updating or play a consultant role to support others ...
Thank you everyone .

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellen119119 said:
hi, i also got the case num on 14/5/2014, which was received on 10/3/2014.

noc 2174
Could you please inform us what type of email it is?
Is it just notification without any further developments or there are some useful information?

lipton

Apr 5, 2014
Hi guys,

I have 1 year full time experience and 4 years experience as part time (20 hours/week)...could anybody explain me am I eligible for nsnp or not?

Thanks.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
lipton said:
Hi guys,

I have 1 year full time experience and 4 years experience as part time (20 hours/week)...could anybody explain me am I eligible for nsnp or not?

Thanks.
NSNP is currently closed. It will be openen as they say in January and they will publish the new creteries in January. As they say they can change them anytime they want

lipton

Apr 5, 2014
Liliiiiii said:
NSNP is currently closed. It will be openen as they say in January and they will publish the new creteries in January. As they say they can change them anytime they want
How about the previous in 2014? Is it any case they accepted part-time?
tq

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
thx! actually I received two emails, one is to tell me the case number and confirm that my application entered the assessment stage, the other is from an officer telling me that they received 3 applications from me and will process the first one received on March 10.

Right, I sent three applications totally because of fatal errors in the application forms. For example, in the first application in imm8000 I chose "skilled worker" instead of "provincial nominate" and forgot to validate. But even in the last application there are still several errors in form 5406 which would have been returned if it were used to apply for FSWP.

So I am really wondering the criteria to select applicants. maybe first come first serve, but also focus on applicants' qualification???

even till now I am not optimistic with my application and don't expect a direct positive decision, because of the fatal errors in the application forms. But good thing is that I may have the chance to correct later on.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellen119119 said:
thx! actually I received two emails, one is to tell me the case number and confirm that my application entered the assessment stage, the other is from an officer telling me that they received 3 applications from me and will process the first one received on March 10.

Right, I sent three applications totally because of fatal errors in the application forms. For example, in the first application in imm8000 I chose "skilled worker" instead of "provincial nominate" and forgot to validate. But even in the last application there are still several errors in form 5406 which would have been returned if it were used to apply for FSWP.

So I am really wondering the criteria to select applicants. maybe first come first serve, but also focus on applicants' qualification???

even till now I am not optimistic with my application and don't expect a direct positive decision, because of the fatal errors in the application forms. But good thing is that I may have the chance to correct later on.
Can you share your last 2 applications reached date?

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lili,

Are you Armenian?

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means they will open all applications and update the record in their system and return/cancelled the incomplete applications to limit the size of pre-screening mails while pre screening mails will be on first come service.