+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014 received at cic
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
17-12-2014 to NDVO & 23-01-2015 to CVO
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
I got this reply from NSOI regarding my case status...
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration has received a large number of applications to the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. Currently we are logging and assessing these applications . We are accepting 150 nominees through this stream. It may be helpful for you to know that applications are being assessed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once these 150 individuals have been identified, all remaining applications will be returned to applicants. Successful applicants – as well as those who are unsuccessful – will be notified.

This is a complicated process that takes time. It would be a difficult and time-consuming task to check the status of each individual application. As such we cannot provide individual status updates, timeframes for completion, or information pertaining to assessment up to specific dates.

Q: When will 150 applicants be nominated under the RLMD stream?

A: Recognizing that people are anxious to know the status of their application, we are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible. As you can appreciate, there is a lot of complicated work involved and it does take time.
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does not have a set date whereby the applicants will be nominated. We will have this work done as quickly as we can.

Q: How far along are you with regard to nominating 150 applicants under the RLMD stream?

A: We are over 30% complete.

Q: Why is it taking so long?

A: The assessing of applications is complicated work. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration needs to do our due diligence with every application we look at. It is not work that should be – or can be - completed in haste.

@evelyn24 @Gerly061007...Do you also got this reply from NSOI??

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bst2011 said:
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration has received a large number of applications to the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. Currently we are logging and assessing these applications . We are accepting 150 nominees through this stream. It may be helpful for you to know that applications are being assessed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once these 150 individuals have been identified, all remaining applications will be returned to applicants. Successful applicants – as well as those who are unsuccessful – will be notified.

This is a complicated process that takes time. It would be a difficult and time-consuming task to check the status of each individual application. As such we cannot provide individual status updates, timeframes for completion, or information pertaining to assessment up to specific dates.

A: Recognizing that people are anxious to know the status of their application, we are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible. As you can appreciate, there is a lot of complicated work involved and it does take time.
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does not have a set date whereby the applicants will be nominated. We will have this work done as quickly as we can.

Q: How far along are you with regard to nominating 150 applicants under the RLMD stream?

A: The assessing of applications is complicated work. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration needs to do our due diligence with every application we look at. It is not work that should be – or can be - completed in haste.

@ evelyn24 @ Gerly061007...Do you also got this reply from NSOI??
I received the same automatic reply.

But it is old information, by my analyses the percent is 40 now, not 30

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
itexpert said:
I received the same automatic reply.

But it is old information, by my analyses the percent is 40 now, not 30
But this i got last night

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
I asked them about my case as i already have FN but they just replied me with that big message.
How can i have current status of my file? Should I email them again? plz suggest something

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
...same reply on my e-mail by the end of june.......automatic reply...

bst2011 said:

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bst2011 said:
But this i got last night
I received that same automatic reply about 10 days ago.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bst2011 said:
I asked them about my case as i already have FN but they just replied me with that big message.
How can i have current status of my file? Should I email them again? plz suggest something
You need to call them and ask your Case Number.
I hope they will answer on your questions :)

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rosebud85 said:
Hello i am new here. My application arrived on the 18th of April. Till now no response.
:)

I think the smile will be the best answer from most active users in the forum...

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
next in line said:
...based on automatic reply they mentioned 30% completed... i assumed more than 50% till date...
I suppose it is 40% till now, but unfortunately there is no new pre-screen email from users who are in queue after 14 of March...

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
bst2011 said:

Did you mentioned your case number when you wrote to them. The subject of your mail, should be your case no. If you did, then relax for you will get a reply soon. But if you didn't mention your case no, then what u got is what they will reply u.

bst2011

Feb 27, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015
Interview........
Re medical- 09-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2017
evelyn24 said:
Did you mentioned your case number when you wrote to them. The subject of your mail, should be your case no. If you did, then relax for you will get a reply soon. But if you didn't mention your case no, then what u got is what they will reply u.
Thanks Evelyn24 for your reply..
I didn`t mentioned my FN in subject line so thats why i got this email. Now again i have sent them email with FN in the subject. lets see when they reply.

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
bst2011 said:
Thanks Evelyn24 for your reply..
I didn`t mentioned my FN in subject line so thats why i got this email. Now again i have sent them email with FN in the subject. lets see when they reply.
good

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
guys mine reached on 12 march .received pre screen email on 10 july . do u think senoirs any chance for me to get nomination because they are going to nominate only 150 .??