+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Arisha Azib

Nov 6, 2018
Hi All,

Any Nov 2018 applicant's who got pre arrival did any of them recieve passport request ? We received our on 30 Sep . Any Update ??

And another question our background check was in process from Nov 2018 from the time we submitted our application but then suddenly couple of days back on GcKey the status of the BGC changed to: your application is in process and we I'll let you know once we start the BGC.
So I'm confused that earlier the whole year it was showing that BGC is in process and than now suddenly when our time is almost coming to an end its showing this??

Any idea?

Thanks,
Arisha

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hi All,

Any Nov 2018 applicant's who got pre arrival did any of them recieve passport request ? We received our on 30 Sep . Any Update ??

And another question our background check was in process from Nov 2018 from the time we submitted our application but then suddenly couple of days back on GcKey the status of the BGC changed to: your application is in process and we I'll let you know once we start the BGC.
So I'm confused that earlier the whole year it was showing that BGC is in process and than now suddenly when our time is almost coming to an end its showing this??

Any idea?

Thanks,
Arisha
Hey I am a Dec 4 applicant . But i am in your same situation . Received Pre arrival and BGC in gckey not yet started.

sharmamukesh2082

Aug 4, 2019
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • June 2, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i am a applicant of owp working in abu dhabi and this is my current status. could any one please help me to know that which stage i am ?

RAKZ

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • June 2, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

i am a applicant of owp working in abu dhabi and this is my current status. could any one please help me to know that which stage i am ?
I think your in IP2 stage. when did you applied. can you share your timeline?

Reactions: Donsteve14

sharmamukesh2082

Aug 4, 2019
I think your in IP2 stage. when did you applied. can you share your timeline?
Application received 18/05/2019
Biometrics submited 02/06/2019

since then i have only been waiting. Its my 9th month has started now. do u have any idea , how long will it take to complete this IP2 stage ?

RAKZ

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019

since then i have only been waiting. Its my 9th month has started now. do u have any idea , how long will it take to complete this IP2 stage ?
We cant predict the duration it depends on the number of applications and the type of work permit you applied?
Which work permit category did u applied?

Reactions: tessytessy

sharmamukesh2082

Aug 4, 2019
We cant predict the duration it depends on the number of applications and the type of work permit you applied?
Which work permit category did u applied?
my wife is there in canada on work permit and she applied my open work permit from there. I am working in abu dhabi, Before her lawyer was handling everything about my application but in december i asked to provide the access of my application so that i can follow the status.

RAKZ

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
my wife is there in canada on work permit and she applied my open work permit from there. I am working in abu dhabi, Before her lawyer was handling everything about my application but in december i asked to provide the access of my application so that i can follow the status.
Try to order GCMS notes which give you the detail status of your work permit? The person who is a canadian citizen or PR can only order GCMS notes. Follow this link you will get an idea

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

Deedan

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,

Any idea?

Thanks,
Arisha
Hi I know it's been a while but I just got same change pls any updates with your application? And do u have ppr now

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Mine says we are reviewing if you meet eligibility.

it says in bavkground we are reviewing your background check. Does this mean they are do both checks now? What comes next?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Mine says we are reviewing if you meet eligibility.

it says in bavkground we are reviewing your background check. Does this mean they are do both checks now? What comes next?
I am in the same status as you. What is your timeline?

@Ramanjot

Jan 23, 2021
Hi there anyone can please help me. I submitted my file on March 18 and after 1 and half month I got this msg . Can u please let me know what is this

Background check:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Kisssssss

Mar 12, 2022

My application is pending since 2020 and now this is 2022 almost ending and still no news. Did you get any update from them? My status shows the same as day one :(
How would I know if I am on IP1 stage or IP2 stage?

Appreciate your reply!

Cheers

yigitates98

Nov 29, 2022
My application is pending since 2020 and now this is 2022 almost ending and still no news. Did you get any update from them? My status shows the same as day one :(
How would I know if I am on IP1 stage or IP2 stage?

Appreciate your reply!

Cheers
Did you get any news? I have been waiting for PGWP for a year and still no news from them...