+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

ALDEN_

Apr 14, 2018
Hello guys I'm new here on this website , can anyone helps and give me some explanations about my application . my husband sponsoring me & I want to know how long it will take , its been almost 3 months and no update for the BG . :confused: application was revised on September 15 -2017

Thank you so much

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results :
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
It can take months weeks days. No one can say definitively as each application is unique and each vo works at a different pace. You could look for your specific visa office thread and look for trends on their spreadsheet. Hearing nothing for months is quite common. We went 8 months with asbolutely nothing

ALDEN_

Apr 14, 2018
It can take months weeks days. No one can say definitively as each application is unique and each vo works at a different pace. You could look for your specific visa office thread and look for trends on their spreadsheet. Hearing nothing for months is quite common. We went 8 months with asbolutely nothing
Thank you so much :)

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

laursieb89

Jan 22, 2018
How do I find out what office mine is in???

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
How do I find out what office mine is in???
You should receive a transfer email to tell you where your app has gone.

If you are American (or your app stays in Missisiauga) you may never get that email.

Where is the PA from?

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hello guys I'm new here on this website , can anyone helps and give me some explanations about my application . my husband sponsoring me & I want to know how long it will take , its been almost 3 months and no update for the BG . :confused: application was revised on September 15 -2017

Thank you so much

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Interview:

Biometrics :

Background check:

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I applyed september 20 2017 , 5 days after you and in my GCkey it shows the opposit
Review of eligibilty did not start yet .
Backround check : we are processing your backround check, it change in april 22 2018 ,10 min after I received that I passed the medical exam.
Additionnels documents : we are reviewing the additionnels documents that you provided on the same day too april 22 2018.

Farah ali

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018

Thank you so much

Application status:

Review of eligibility:

Interview:

Biometrics :

Background check:

Could you please tell me how much time it takes to upload background A from?

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
I applyed september 20 2017 , 5 days after you and in my GCkey it shows the opposit
Backround check : we are processing your backround check, it change in april 22 2018 ,10 min after I received that I passed the medical exam.
Additionnels documents : we are reviewing the additionnels documents that you provided on the same day too april 22 2018.[
Additionnels documents : we are reviewing the additionnels documents that you provided on the same day too april 22 2018.
Could you pls tell us your timeline

Farah ali

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Could you please tell me how much time it takes to upload background A from?
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Ashish494

May 15, 2018

Thank you so much

Application status:

Review of eligibility:

Interview:

Biometrics :

Background check:

How many day they will take for uploading additional documents which are provided.? They request to me pay RPRF on 27 Sept and i paid it on 2 nd Oct and send them on same day. They just received my documents. Can you tell me how many days they will take for uploading or reviewing our documents?

Aly_1986

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hello Dear All

I am from Pakistan currently working in Sweden. As I applied for the TRV from Stockholm Sweden fro my Postdoc in University of Ottawa Canada. As I applied on 19th July,2018 but still waiting with the following status of my application. Can i know what will be next stage?

Status

Deatils

Review of eligibility

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited: