+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018
Hello all,
My background check status has changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".

All this while, my other status are as follows:
- Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Review of additional documents: Not Applicable
- Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam (April 13, 2019)
- Stream is FSWP
- AOR is on March 1, 2019.

Anyone with similar stats? what should I expect next?
Hi My application status also changed to the same.

Did you get any status later this update ?

Any idea how long does it take after this update ?

konakallaramesh

Jul 21, 2018
My status as like urs. but good news is 6th June i got both pre arrival email and PPR. My Review of additional documents also showed: not applicable. My application submitted on 29th October 2018.
after status change, how long does it take to get PPR in your case.

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
This is so confusing. My status changed the opposite in Feb, from the title of this discussion to we are processing your bgc bla bla. :confused:

obinnaoji

Jun 18, 2019
They’ve probably started reviewing your file. Hopefully you will get a decision before the end of this week. Did you get a ghost update or did your status change to ‘Application updated’ in your profile?
My AOR is 3rd April and my status changed to the one similar to yours on 24th April and has remained unchanged since then.
Can you please share which VO is processing your WP application? In my case is Abu Dhabi and the current processing time is showing at 8 weeks from my country. However, 12 weeks have passed and there’s no update which is getting very frustrating
Any updates?

Bhupinderalgon

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
hi

mine also at same stage , june 12th 2018 applicant and no update , no bgc started , no aor2 , nothing after medical passed on 11th september 2018
hopw you already got your ppr and living with your partner, can you share your timeline and when you bgc started
U got any update on ur application that was stuck at ip1.

Ghonaim

Aug 14, 2017
My status as like urs. but good news is 6th June i got both pre arrival email and PPR. My Review of additional documents also showed: not applicable. My application submitted on 29th October 2018.
Hi Samia,

Have you gotten your PPR while your Background check was in IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)?

tayeadil

Oct 22, 2019
Hello guys I'm new here on this website , can anyone helps and give me some explanations about my application . my husband sponsoring me & I want to know how long it will take , its been almost 3 months and no update for the BG . :confused: application was revised on September 15 -2017

Thank you so much

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results :
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hearing nothing for months is quite common. We went 8 months with asbolutely nothing

Lumee

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hello guys I'm new here on this website , can anyone helps and give me some explanations about my application . my husband sponsoring me & I want to know how long it will take , its been almost 3 months and no update for the BG . :confused: application was revised on September 15 -2017

Thank you so much

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results :
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Have u gotten your PR?

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
I am in my 11th month . got Pre-arrival too but BGC is shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." in gckey.

obinnaoji

Jun 18, 2019
HI Maxmathew,

Review of eligibility stays the same till you get your passports stamped. so don't worry about it. They have already reviewed your eligibility by now and your background check is in progress. That means they are doing your criminal and security check. it usually takes around a month or 2 to complete this process.

If you have any other questions. let me know.
Hello MaxMatthew,
First, let me thank you for all the help you provide. It is much appreciated. I have a request and I hope you have time to respond. I just got my gcms notes…it shows as follows;
Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final:
Essentially, I just want to know how long more I have to wait before the golden email. My timelines are as follows
ITA: January 23, 2019
Medicals: February 13, 2019
AOR: March 1, 2019
Medical Passed: April 13, 2019
ADR: Schedule A and CV, August 23, 2019. Submitted August 23, 2019
ADR: Govt Table (list all govt jobs I have done and my job description) Sept. 4, 2019. Submitted Sept 5, 2019.

Notes 1
Created Date: 2019/09/05
Created By: *******
Updated Date: 2019/09/05
Updated By: *********
Restricted: NO
Label: Adm/Security
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: C-Check submitted for PA

Notes 6
Created Date: 2019/08/23
Updated Date: 2019/08/23
Updated By: ********
Restricted:NO
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC- Ottawa
Text ***Officer Review*** Eligibility Passed. Integrated Search Completed - No Adverse info found - CRS points dropped due to age change is NULL. - Spouse and Children is accompanying
Notes 9
Created by *******
Updated Date : 2019/08/23
Restricted No
Label: Adm/Criminality
Office: CPC- Ottawa
Text: ***officer review*** Criminality Passed for PA R10 ON All required PC's are on file.
NOTES 12
Created Date: 2019/05/07
Updated Date: 2019/05/07
Updated By: ********
Restricted:NO
Office: Centralised intake office
Text:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date 2019-03-01_********** PA: ****,****** - EE FSW Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation M13 A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76 SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total:69 Ready to finalise RPRF: Complete ________________________CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS Minimum score for round: 443 CRS score at application (APR):441 Total CRS Points assessed: 446 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) foreign Work Experience with ***************
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS) PA: TRV Valid Until 2020-01-28.
NOTES 15
Created Date: 2019/04/12
Updated Date: 2019/04/12
Restricted: NO
Office: Centralised Intake Office
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ************ REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 443 CRS SCORE:446 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 3 Application Promoted. Client Fees: Verified Languages---Principal Applicant English - IELTS and met Threshold & Verified Police Certificate ---- Primary Applicant Nigeria Police Certificate: Provided - NRT R10 OK Recommendation: PASS.