+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Faisal2255

Dec 27, 2018
Hello guys I'm new here on this website , can anyone helps and give me some explanations about my application . my husband sponsoring me & I want to know how long it will take , its been almost 3 months and no update for the BG . :confused: application was revised on September 15 -2017

Thank you so much

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results :
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hello Everyone, I want to share my experience with Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor)

I applied for tourist visa on October 25 from USA I got email next day it said that “This letter refers to your application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for one of the

following documents to come to or remain in Canada, temporary resident permit work permit, study permit; temporary resident visa, visitor record, permanent resident application; or permanent resident card renewal. Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and its Regulations, you are required to have your fingerprints scanned and your photograph taken at a biometric collection service point to determine if you may be admitted to or remain in Canada.”

I went to USCIS center On October 29 In USA and provided them my fingerprints and photograph since then I have not received any message from them. Actually, the processing time was in USA only 7 days when I first applied I waited, and Waited My application has been almost one month and no respond from them I got email after one month the email was “There have been no updates to your application (**********) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience”. I checked my CIC there is nothing changed. I wait and wait I usually check my email every second when I got up the first thing i do is check my email. I tried to contact them via Email they respond me that “Please be advised that your application(s) has been received and is currently under review. Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm at this time when a final decision will be made on your application(s)” I wait more three weeks but My application still under review and I contacted them again They responded with this message on December 14th “Your application is currently in the final processing queue awaiting finalization”

In December 17th They sent me message saying that “This message is intended for the following e-mail address: *************hotmail.com. If this message does not concern you, discard it. I logged in to my account I saw my application was approved and request my original passport. SO my application took almost 35 days that’s lot I really disappoint that, I have applied many countries visa but it does not time that long so anyway the good news is that I got the visa. I have three advice for you

First when you apply for the visa be patient also do not check your email every minute like me

Second try to apply for visa early I mean if you want to travel to Canada apply for your visa before three months because you do not know how long it will take

My Third suggestion try to Financial Support documents as far as you can

Finally, I noticed one thing that many people who their applications take long time they end up with approval

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi All,

Below is my status as reflected in my application/profile details.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As you can see, It mentions that documentation part is done as I included the Police Clearance Certificates as part of my application.

My AOR is 8th Dec 2018
Medical Passed on 19th Jan 2018.

I got to know today that CPC Ottawa is processing my application.

Would really appreciate everyone's thoughts on where my application is.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

As you can see, It mentions that documentation part is done as I included the Police Clearance Certificates as part of my application.

My AOR is 8th Dec 2018

You mean you passed your medical on the Jan 2019. Processing time is 12 months. You have a way to go.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello guys I'm new here on this website , can anyone helps and give me some explanations about my application . my husband sponsoring me & I want to know how long it will take , its been almost 3 months and no update for the BG . :confused: application was revised on September 15 -2017

Thank you so much

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results :
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:

Did you hear any news?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My AOR is 8th Dec 2018

How you know it’s CPC Ottawa?

lisa123456

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Please help interpret the below: what is the meaning in terms of stage

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Hi There, just wondering what was the outcome? My GCkey looks exactly the same right now.

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Please help interpret the below: what is the meaning in terms of stage

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Hey, please share any updates about your case...

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello,

Anyone who could go through my timeline and help me understand on which stage my application is right now? What are the next steps expected/remaining?

Thanks

MaxMathew

Mar 29, 2018
Friends I don't know if anybody is still viewing this thread after so long, but I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out.

My name is Mathew and I am an Indian residing in UAE applying for a study permit for Sep'19 batch. I have applied along with work permit for my wife and visitor visas for my 2 kids.

My application date (online): 24th Mar
Biometrics done: 27th Mar
Medical: Done upfront

Currently the status on my profile is as below:
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This status has been constant since 24th Mar, and it seems the eligibility review has still not started!!!! However, the background check is showing as being processed.

Does it really take this long to review eligibility? Everywhere I am reading that in a few days from applying this status changes to 'we are reviewing eligibility'. I am really getting anxious here and hope someone would be kind enough to shed some light in this matter.
Many thanks.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis