+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

RockyMountains

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
UAE
AOR Received.
03-09-2021
Thanks Mdqueen. Was super excited , surprised and happy .

now they picked up my passport waiting for next action . Planning to book tickets once counterfoil is generated . Any thoughts ??
Congrats Srisundarcan! your patience and prays were answered, happy for you. Like the earlier post, I only remember you by your initial Sri... so I have to search for Lonely-Trex thread to find your status, anyways congrats again and have a safe flight

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Congrats Srisundarcan! your patience and prays were answered, happy for you. Like the earlier post, I only remember you by your initial Sri... so I have to search for Lonely-Trex thread to find your status, anyways congrats again and have a safe flight
Thanks appreciate ur effort and taking time to post for me . Really great . Thanks . Praying all should go well and land soon .

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
Thanks Mdqueen. Was super excited , surprised and happy .

now they picked up my passport waiting for next action . Planning to book tickets once counterfoil is generated . Any thoughts ??
Hey, sorry I am not entering here everyday now.. haha Yup so now you send them your passport, they return it in about 3 weeks w your PR visa and the Copr letter. Book the flights and come back here! Once you land everything is pretty easy and quick they don really ask much besides your personal info and your address in Canada so they can send you the PR card. You will be able to travel back to Canada soon, you must be so excited after all this time. Congrats again!

Reactions: Srisundarcan

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hey, sorry I am not entering here everyday now.. haha Yup so now you send them your passport, they return it in about 3 weeks w your PR visa and the Copr letter. Book the flights and come back here! Once you land everything is pretty easy and quick they don really ask much besides your personal info and your address in Canada so they can send you the PR card. You will be able to travel back to Canada soon, you must be so excited after all this time. Congrats again!
thanks a lot, yes am excited. Looking forward to come back to canada. Praying all goes well. who knows we might meet over there in canada someday talk about these days.

Reactions: mdqueen

mdqueen

Aug 8, 2021
thanks a lot, yes am excited. Looking forward to come back to canada. Praying all goes well. who knows we might meet over there in canada someday talk about these days.
Haha that would be funny! It's nice to be back here altough the COVID situation is a nightmare.. they are closing everything in Ontario and other provinces. I am in BC and we still can go to restaurants and bars but other than that there is not much we can do. Safe travels!

Reactions: Srisundarcan

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hey everyone, i had a very confused update yesterday in my account about the background check
my background check status used to be : We are processing your background check , we will send you a message if we need more information
And yesterday it changed to : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

it feels like a step backward ?
i know it used to be the false IP2 to real IP1 but i dont know if this theory still apply to how IRCC process the applications now.
Anyone who have experienced the same situation please join this thread.
thanks
My Aor is in March 2021
CEC inland
I am outland applicant. Aor 2022. My background status also is- your application is in progress we will send you message when we start your background check.
Is it fine??

luisab1993

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hello, I've had the same change to my application. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. My profile also changed from Medicals Passed on Oct 28 to you don't need a medical exam and also, it has been for a while in the reviewing your eligibility. Timeline is like this:

AOR: Sept 22
Medicals Passed: Oct 28
Police request letter on November 25th. (I had already done it and had to call the Canadian Embassy in Colombia for them to send the documents to IRCC)
CEC Inland with one dependent.

It has been almost 6 months with no answer. Anyone knows what's happening?

Obyjunior

May 24, 2018
Hello, I've had the same change to my application. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. My profile also changed from Medicals Passed on Oct 28 to you don't need a medical exam and also, it has been for a while in the reviewing your eligibility. Timeline is like this:

Police request letter on November 25th. (I had already done it and had to call the Canadian Embassy in Colombia for them to send the documents to IRCC)

I think from the trail, it has to change back to processing before PPR.

I am also waiting since Jan 28th 2022 it changed.
Aor Aug 26th 2021

Dabangg@123

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021

[/QUOTES same here. But i raised a webform to add my newborn in my dependent. But no update in my application.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
[/QUOTE]
Hello dear
What is your current application status?
Do u get PPR?
Or what is your BG STATUS NOW?

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hi guys!

My application changed from processing to In progress on July 23rd and also request for RPRF. I ordered gcms after and found out eligibility says review required, also the rprf says not paid.
I sent a webform with some clarification documents.
I can’t remember the exact day but it’s been over two weeks my application changed back from In progress to we are processing your application.
Any one has any idea what this means?
Because it’s taking long to hear anything.

ps: I requested gcms notes just waiting.
Guys

I got the confirmation email this morning that my PR has been approved

Thanks everyone for your assistance