+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
If you are an outland ...This Status is a part of the trend whereby most probably your application will be moved to some non active VO like Winnipeg / Montreal/ Vancouver from CIO ..

Don't expect PPR anytime soon...No timeline though for files whose status changed like this...Nobody got PR ...Field with Sep 1 AOR are so waiting till date for their background check to start max their status is the same "Your Application is in progress.We will send you a message when we start your Background check"
But, what if this background change happens and the medical gets extended at the same time. I have seen many cases where their background status changed to in progress and simultaneously got their medical extended, and their ppr mail came in max 2 months.

Sidhantster

Apr 15, 2022
Hi all,

I submitted my application on 15 March 2022
Medical passed :- June 1
Biometry:- 10 May
Additional document. I provided them and now status is not applicable
Ghost update :- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I do not have any other update and my 6 month of processing will complete on September 15 2022

To all experienced candidate.
Any clue when I can expect passport request ?

RedDragon22

Jul 21, 2022
Did anyone experience this for the Open Work Permit application?

I cannot find any similar experience on TRV, now I ended up here. I am a student and my spouse is for OWP.

We reapplied last May 6, 2022
Biometrics - reflected prev application
Medical passed May 31, 2022
Reviewing Eligibility - May 31, 2022
Ghost Update for us(Family of 3) - June 15, 2022

the background check of my OWP changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check "

After days of contacting the visa office for follow up, I received a reply that told me that Qatar PCC of OWP is pending. I didn't receive any Request Letter since Reviewing Eligibility. also, I already attached his Qatar PCC on his client info application.

Any idea how long til PPR? I already requested GCMS from ircc and cbsa. ircc last june 14, still not received until now.

I am very anxious and depressed about our application. Our classes will start in September and the deadline for our study permit approval in our school will be in 3 weeks,

Are there any chances that we will still be refused at this stage??? Please help!!! :(

Bumbarbie

May 2, 2022
Hi all,

I submitted my application on 15 March 2022
Medical passed :- June 1
Biometry:- 10 May
Additional document. I provided them and now status is not applicable
Ghost update :- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I do not have any other update and my 6 month of processing will complete on September 15 2022

To all experienced candidate.
Any clue when I can expect passport request ?
Same thing happened to me. You just have to be patient