+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Hello , My PR application was approved in March and now I even got a PR card, however I Wanted to see a few documents I had submitted so I tried to edit the URL and see the documents but Could not . Now when I log in my application the Latest update changed from " Final Decision your application was approved" to "Review of Medical results - Jan 3, 2022 , you passed the medical exam"
Anyone experienced something like this before

bmvasconcellos

Oct 7, 2021
Hi everyone!
I just came across this forum as I was researching why my application is again showing as IP1 ("Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.").
By briefly reading the thread I understood that when your application goes back to IP1 this could mean a delay in your application. Am I understanding this correctly?

Greatly appreciate your insights!

Ravi2022

Jul 19, 2022
Hello there, could any one help me about my query? My PR application in processing. My Medical is passed and ADR PCC submitted. As per IRCC my eligibility completed. But my background check not started yet. Any idea why it is not started or is there any problem?. Right now my work permit restoration also in process. Please help me with that. Thank you.

marshalldev2

May 2, 2020
Hello there, could any one help me about my query? My PR application in processing. My Medical is passed and ADR PCC submitted. As per IRCC my eligibility completed. But my background check not started yet. Any idea why it is not started or is there any problem?. Right now my work permit restoration also in process. Please help me with that. Thank you.
What's your AOR?

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
BGC happens usually in the end and once they start within a day or 2 its finished and you get PPR !

Reactions: Ravi2022

muthu82

Nov 8, 2022
Hi - What is your application status now? Is background started?

Ravi2022

Jul 19, 2022
Yes, My other friends how applied with me they all got PR cards. I do not know what is happening. Do you have any idea how long will take for background check? This is the last slab for PR confirmation.