+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Guys

I got the confirmation email this morning that my PR has been approved

Thanks everyone for your assistance
What documents you have submitted againt your review required???

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
What documents you have submitted againt your review required???
I sent a letter explaining that I worked for one full year and I resent my RPRF cause I noticed it said unpaid in gcms notes
My application was under review cause of work timeline for awhile then got approved

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Application was approved March 29.
Received confirmation portal
Sent response
PR was confirmed and eCOPR sent today, March 30.

Thanks guys

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Do they actually send you a message when they start your background check? Or does the application just get changed to approved?

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
My BG status changed to "in progress". So does this means that my application is stuck for the time being? They mentioned that my BG check is not even started.

What exactly do they mean? Am totally confused and worried.

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
If you are an outland ...This Status is a part of the trend whereby most probably your application will be moved to some non active VO like Winnipeg / Montreal/ Vancouver from CIO ..

Don't expect PPR anytime soon...No timeline though for files whose status changed like this...Nobody got PR ...Field with Sep 1 AOR are so waiting till date for their background check to start max their status is the same "Your Application is in progress.We will send you a message when we start your Background check"
My BG status changed to "in progress". So does this means that my application is stuck for the time being? They mentioned that my BG check is not even started.

What exactly do they mean? Am totally confused and worried.
[/QUOT

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
If you are an outland ...This Status is a part of the trend whereby most probably your application will be moved to some non active VO like Winnipeg / Montreal/ Vancouver from CIO ..

Don't expect PPR anytime soon...No timeline though for files whose status changed like this...Nobody got PR ...Field with Sep 1 AOR are so waiting till date for their background check to start max their status is the same "Your Application is in progress.We will send you a message when we start your Background check"
Why is it happening? Why do they send it to non-active VO? what is the purpose? Is there anything we can do?