+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
So feb aor one is still waiting for the email? If yes, then waiting seems to never end here lol. At least being in the Copr zone is a different kind of waiting :p
:D Nah. !! looks like that person got the status update on friday though. I did ask the agent on timeline to wait for the email, he said like 5-12 business days. But it can be earlier as well is what he said.

Reactions: Vancitybh

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hey @morpheusmx

What does your BG status look like now?

Also, I just wanted to know how many times BG status change happen usually
It says "we are processing your bg".
for me, it got changed twice. first it "was we are processing" then it became "yet to start bg" and then to "we are processing your bg".

Reactions: tom93

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Hey everyone, i had a very confused update yesterday in my account about the background check
my background check status used to be : We are processing your background check , we will send you a message if we need more information
And yesterday it changed to : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

it feels like a step backward ?
i know it used to be the false IP2 to real IP1 but i dont know if this theory still apply to how IRCC process the applications now.
Anyone who have experienced the same situation please join this thread.
thanks
My Aor is in March 2021
CEC inland
@LonelyT-Rex You should get background check update on 11th June. Please let us know if you get any update.

Tyler9

Jun 1, 2021
Most of the people here in this thread is from match AOR, the same status change happened to us last month, trying to make sense of it since. Welcome to the club...
Thankyou. I was so confused because earlier it was processing background check. Almost like the application is going back

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Thankyou. I was so confused because earlier it was processing background check. Almost like the application is going back
Not to worry. I had the same thoughts. You can check my previous posts. Things started moving nearly after 45-50 days. Everyone's status here will get updated back to processing which infers that every stage will be complete at that time.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Alright I did calculations, you had first background check status update on 14th April 2021 and it changed from "We are processing" to "Your application is in progress". It took 44 days to change your background check status again from "In progress" to "We are processing".

@LonelyT-Rex 's first background status changed to "in progress" on 28th April so if we add 44 days in 28th April then it will be 11th June. You also said that someone on Facebook posted from Feb AOR that their status changed to "In progress" to "We are processing" last week so it looks like pattern. I am not saying exactly 11th June but it should be around 11th June and mine should be around 19th June.

I hope this helps! :)

Last edited: