+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check-March AOR 2021

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hey @morpheusmx , do you remember the date when you ordered GCMS notes? There is a chance they might include the details of the last bg change
May 14. When i spoke to agent last time he said file is at Sydney. But am at Toronto. Wondering if file will move to local vo or how is this process.
Man, am confused looking at people from April getting copr already.

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
May 14. When i spoke to agent last time he said file is at Sydney. But am at Toronto. Wondering if file will move to local vo or how is this process.
Man, am confused looking at people from April getting copr already.
Ahh I see may be that's why it is taking longer. It will take some time as there are a lot of applicants from the Toronto. If you are from Atlantic or some other province then your file will move quickly after sent to local visa office. You may want to call the IRCC and ask if the file is moved to the local visa office or not.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Ahh I see may be that's why it is taking longer. It will take some time as there are a lot of applicants from the Toronto. If you are from Atlantic or some other province then your file will move quickly after sent to local visa office. You may want to call the IRCC and ask if the file is moved to the local visa office or not.
Which would be the local vo for Toronto area ?

HolmesZ

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
HI guys,

anyone got the new second GU after the BC became “.............is in progress”? or anyone got updates?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
WOW ,really?. i got the update on 3 MAY, afther that , nothing new. BC is still in progress
@morpheusmx called the IRCC and they told that everything is passed and now waiting for the COPR. You should get background check update on 16th June as per pattern that I am noticing. Please please let us know if you get the background check update or COPR.