18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Hello Beauchoe and others

I allready send this post on other form but no body replied so i am sending here again. my question is that how many percentages i have the chance for my interview waiver and is i am calculating my point correctly .

Qualification Master in Buissness Administration and B.Sc in (Maths and Chemistry) points 12 for my master
Area of Trainging because i dont have experince points 6 for my m.b.a are of training
Age points 16
Expericene Three Years Points 6
Language proficency English (Speaking 8 and listening 6) French A2(passed today) Points 11 ( 5+6)
i will try to give my ielts again to improve my one more points in listening
Kids 2 Under 10 years Points 8
Spouse (graduate and 35 years and french A1appearing) Points 7 (2+3+2)
finance Points 1

without adaptability total points 67

thanks

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE said:
Hello Beauchoe and others

I allready send this post on other form but no body replied so i am sending here again. my question is that how many percentages i have the chance for my interview waiver and is i am calculating my point correctly .

Qualification Master in Buissness Administration and B.Sc in (Maths and Chemistry) points 12 for my master
Area of Trainging because i dont have experince points 6 for my m.b.a are of training
Age points 16
Expericene Three Years Points 6
Language proficency English (Speaking 8 and listening 6) French A2(passed today) Points 11 ( 5+6)
i will try to give my ielts again to improve my one more points in listening
Kids 2 Under 10 years Points 8
Spouse (graduate and 35 years and french A1appearing) Points 7 (2+3+2)
finance Points 1

without adaptability total points 67

thanks
I think, you case is strong and you can get interview waiver if you do following...

-Submit A2 French result with your application and when you fill the Quebec Immigration Forms, claim B1 Level of proficiency in French and keep learning french until you get your CSQ.

-Submit A1 French result for your spouse with your application and claim A2 Level of proficiency in French and keep learning french until you get your CSQ.

-No need to take IELTS again. I have seen cases on this forum, candidate having 5.5 band got 6 points for English language ability. You can submit letter from college that you have studied in English medium or you can submit letter from your employer that you are working in English speaking environment.

-After you made the application
If you complete 4 years work experience, send experience certificate imminently to embassy.
If you pass B1 or B2 French exam, send certificate imminently to embassy.
If your spouse pass A2 or B1 or B2 French exam, send certificate imminently to embassy.

shahzadchowdhry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Nomination.....
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
06-12-2010
Passport Req..
16-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2011
Hi Beauhoe, thanks alot.... I will be travelling with my wife and daughter. I will definitely let u know about the date I will travel to Canada.
Regards
Shahzad

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hi beauhoe..yes dude i got the CSQ..very happy...thnaks for all your help!!

Shahi

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Thanks Narmeen!!

i did take help of all the french questions u had put...alors vous avez m'aide bcp... je vous remercie... A vous souhaitez!!

Shahi

petrajo

May 28, 2010
Hi all

Am really sorry for late reply, struggling with TIME as am moving on 28/02/1011. Many thanks beauhoe for your offer-very much appreciated.
Just give you all some extra information. When I did my interview in Damascus, 2008, I did it in English i.e. no need to have any French exams or certificates…all you need is that some basic French, may be my case is a different one.

shahzadchowdhry - For temporary accommodation I found these interesting, hope they are for you as well. I'll let you know how it looks after landing:)

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/

http://www.mystudiomontreal.com/

Best regards

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Visaexpert / Beauchoe and all friends

thanks visaexpert for your response, i allready submitted my file in december 17 2010 but i havnt got my aor till yet .I passed my a1 and a2 this week so i will send it to VO after i will get my Aor,but now question is that i took coaching from A Frances india, they said it will take 2-3 months to get your certificate for A1 and A2, so i am thinking that if i take letter from A francais that i have passed my A1 and A2 is sufficent.

secondly i done my master degree from england so what wording and details in my letter i need from my university or do you have one, and someone in the form said if we are sending letters about our proficiency of language to VO which we are taking from institute is in sealed envolpe is it true.

thanks
stillhope

visaexpert said:
I think, you case is strong and you can get interview waiver if you do following...

-Submit A2 French result with your application and when you fill the Quebec Immigration Forms, claim B1 Level of proficiency in French and keep learning french until you get your CSQ.

-Submit A1 French result for your spouse with your application and claim A2 Level of proficiency in French and keep learning french until you get your CSQ.

-No need to take IELTS again. I have seen cases on this forum, candidate having 5.5 band got 6 points for English language ability. You can submit letter from college that you have studied in English medium or you can submit letter from your employer that you are working in English speaking environment.

-After you made the application
If you complete 4 years work experience, send experience certificate imminently to embassy.
If you pass B1 or B2 French exam, send certificate imminently to embassy.
If your spouse pass A2 or B1 or B2 French exam, send certificate imminently to embassy.

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
Hello All

@netsaig

I have the same concern as you. I have logged into the Emploi Quebec website and contact was made by about 4 employers for my CV as I had just posted my profile. Once they got the CV and realised that I am not in Canada and have never worked in Canada, they drop me like a hot potato. I am confused as the site is for us pre-immigrants who have CSQ's but have not yet landed because it says that if you are already in Canada you won't be allowed to register. I also tried Monster and Workopolis but same thing!

As for the FEL, i barely passed the evaluation test (i ran out of time before i could finish). It is for persons who are already at the intermediated level so you must not be at the beginner stage. For beginners you can register with MICC once you land and you will be able to do a full time or part time course for your level.

I have friends in MTL who have very basic french skills and who live and work there comfortably so there is where i intend to settle but I am interested in the HUll and Gatineau area as well. I believe (I could be wrong) that you can LIVE in Quebec without working there as you are still contributing to its economy (paying bills etc) but i will await more experienced replies on that.

All the best to everyone on this journey!!

R4C

shahzadchowdhry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Nomination.....
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
06-12-2010
Passport Req..
16-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2011
Hi ready4canada,
I have also register on the emploi quebec website, however I have seen there are not much opportunities in my field and they need only french speaking. I am intending to travel to Quebec (Hull and Gatineau) in late April 2011. Atleast I can try my luck in the region of Ottawa while my wife will try on both hull and ottawa side as she is bilingual. Will let u know about all these when I will land.... However, if u know someone who is settled in Hull and working in Ottawa, plzz let me know...
Regards
Shahzad

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
shahzadchowdhry

Thats an interesting concept - will you still be considered contributing to Quebec economy if living in Gatineau but working in Ottawa?

ready4canada

Feb 2, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
CSQ Rec'd Dec 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
Thank you Shahzad
I will appreciate that very much. In the meantime, I have been rather persistant with my applications and I recieved an interview email.. I was sooooooo excited only to find out it was for a self contractor sales position :-\

I am contemplating visiting quebec before I get my PR because I did manage to catch the eyes of some employment agencies that told me they are willing to meet with me if i go.... I am just wondering if the expense now is worth it.

Unfortunately I do not know anyone settled in Hull. I have a friend who got her visa thru quebec a cpl years back who is now living and working in ottawa. I dunno how that will affect the citizenship app though so I don't think I would risk that one, but i would try living in quebec and working outside if i need to.

Best wishes
r4c

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi said:
Hi beauhoe..yes dude i got the CSQ..very happy...thnaks for all your help!!

Shahi
Good job and congratulations! Now you will face the federal. Wish you all the best my man.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzadchowdhry said:
Hi Beauhoe, thanks alot.... I will be travelling with my wife and daughter. I will definitely let u know about the date I will travel to Canada.
Regards
Shahzad
I will be waiting for you guys.
Take care my friend,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petrajo said:
Hi all

Am really sorry for late reply, struggling with TIME as am moving on 28/02/1011. Many thanks beauhoe for your offer-very much appreciated.
Just give you all some extra information. When I did my interview in Damascus, 2008, I did it in English i.e. no need to have any French exams or certificates...all you need is that some basic French, may be my case is a different one.

shahzadchowdhry - For temporary accommodation I found these interesting, hope they are for you as well. I'll let you know how it looks after landing:)

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/

http://www.mystudiomontreal.com/

Best regards

Great my friend! Wish you all the best.