+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You are a Quebec selected Applicant

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahi, Congratulations on the new date for your interview. I am sure that you are ready for it...
Iceberg7, Any good news?
Friends, On December I decided to take my second job (night time) just to make extra money, here we are at the end of January and I have no idea to let it go yet. It is too good to be working and making extra bucks in this country.
Cheers my friends,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
netsaig said:
Hi beauhoe,

I have now sent my application to the Canadian embassy together with the police clearance. Now waiting for AOR, then rrequest for meds. Are u still in Gatineau? Tell me something, if i settle in Gatinuae and Hull and get a job in Ottawa, will I be able to work in Ottawa, whilst living in Quebec, since the declaration is that I reside in Quebec- Is it reside and work in Quebec, or just reside. After having applied on Emploi Quebec, I'm not so confident of my job prospects u know. How is Gatineau anyway, in terms of the job market beauhoe, and have u got a steady job in ur lone of work. i'd be grateful for more information in this area....

My or my, its winter already, how long is the winter there? I'd love the snow!
Congratulation my friend!
No worries, I am living in Gatineau, working in Gatineau and have my second job in Ottawa. No matter what you put on your application, once you get your visa you can stay anywhere in Quebec. Hope that you get here soon my friend.
Cheers,

petrajo

May 28, 2010
Hi Beauhoe

Good to have you back. I've posted something regarding my landing in Montreal. Can you give me something regarding my post:)

The problem for me is that I still don't know where I must stay for the first week, or where to go....feels like lost. All what I've done is that I've booked a ticket from Amman to Montreal with RJ, a nonstop flight.

Any ideas!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petrajo said:
Hi Beauhoe

Good to have you back. I've posted something regarding my landing in Montreal. Can you give me something regarding my post:)

The problem for me is that I still don't know where I must stay for the first week, or where to go....feels like lost. All what I've done is that I've booked a ticket from Amman to Montreal with RJ, a nonstop flight.

Any ideas!
I have a friend in Laval and I will talk with him if you need somewhere to stay for a week to find out where to go later but I know that he is going to travel for the whole month on February and if you are a man, I am not sure if he will accept that you stay there with his wife untill he gets back. Let me know about the date you are going to fly and I will call him tomorrow to see if it is possible.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kia said:
Dear All,

I need your thread members help in this regard:

I am a Quebec Selected applicant already obtained CSQ on late december 2010.
Now I am preparing for federal documentations, does any body know if I claim for a family relation outside of Quebec (My aunt) there maybe any advantage for my application? I assume until my aunt sends me all required documents at least it will take one month delaying my application progress.

Any comments would be appreciated

Best Regards.
Kia
Dear Kia,
DO you mean your aunt's pr card or pp copy? DO not wait, please do not wait these document and submit your application as soon as you can.
Cheers,

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Yes Beauhoe, i m ready for it!... hope all goes well!..thanks for your wishes!

Shahi

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
netsaig said:
Hi Everyone.

I've really been missing in action, nevertheless I am back now! I have just submitted my Fed Application to the Canadian Embassy, almost a week ago, though of coz they have not yet sent back any confirmation of receipt. I have been able to access Emploi Quebec to apply for jobs and put my online profile for employers to view, well, no job offers yet, lol...and maybe abt 10 views of my profile to dale, lol....

I have also just joined a French Classe programme offered by the Gvt with the FEL, well my tutor has advised me that my French is too low and she's not so sure if I will make it on the course. Well, for starters, I thought these courses were being offered to those who need help to learn French in order to facilitate a smooth intergration into Quebec. I am a bit confused now coz u'd find that in my first virtual class, all of the other pple there cld speak fluent French. Honestly, I'm hoping there's something for me there, or else I may have to just register privately.

By the way, I'm not sure if twas Buahoe (sp) who was saying Gatinuae and Hull are good places to consider to settle, coz its closer to Ottawa and that its a developing area with lots of opportunities... I just need to check friends, just in case I cannot get a job in Quebec, will I be able to work in Ottawa, whilst living in Quebec, since the declaration is that I reside in Quebec- Is it reside and work in Quebec, or just reside. After having applied on Emploi Quebec, I'm not so confident of my job prospects u know. Anyone in Quebec, please motivate me right now, lol....

And Shahi, my Friend, is ur interview still listed for Feb?
Dear friend,
Congratulation on your full application!
Regarding to the language, do not put burden on yourself just go there and do your best that it... No need to compare yourself to others thinking that they are better than you. Do not feel like you are small at any time of your journey because no montain is high enough that you can't conquer. Yes Gatineau is a booming city and no matter what city is listed on your application, once here, you can decide to live elswhere my friend. Anather very improtant thing: Do not doubt of your capacity to find a job in this country. I just want to tell you to be positive toward your new destination.
Cheers my friend,

petrajo

May 28, 2010
Many thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately am a single man. I feel that I must stay in Montreal for many reasons. Please advice me regarding this issue i.e. may I stay near Montreal and still in Quebec? Am landing on 28/02.
I’ve checked many places in Montreal but I still can’t find a proper (or SAFE) hotel or flat to stay where I can have private facilities. What are the prices for short term accommodation etc.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petrajo said:

Unfortunately am a single man. I feel that I must stay in Montreal for many reasons. Please advice me regarding this issue i.e. may I stay near Montreal and still in Quebec? Am landing on 28/02.
I've checked many places in Montreal but I still can't find a proper (or SAFE) hotel or flat to stay where I can have private facilities. What are the prices for short term accommodation etc.
Laval is very close to Montreal and the two cities have a great subway system. I am goint to talk with my friend and see when he is going to be back from his trip and I will let you know. No worries, he is a good person and I hope you are too.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petrajo said:

I've checked many places in Montreal but I still can't find a proper (or SAFE) hotel or flat to stay where I can have private facilities. What are the prices for short term accommodation etc.
Could you send me your full name, age and where you are coming from to easy the conversation between my friend? You don't have to put these information here you can send it through my email.
Cheers,

shahzadchowdhry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Nomination.....
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
06-12-2010
Passport Req..
16-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2011
Hi, beauhoe, how is everythng on ur side? I have received my PPR request yesterday and now I am just waiting for my wife's new passport to go for visa stamping personally. Hopefully, we will receive the same in 3 weeks time. I need some help from u.
1. We have decided to give Hull a go. Well, I have been looking at apartments such as Faubourg de l'ile, Bedard, 700 Boulevard Joseph. On the internet, these places are looking quite clean... Can u plzz tell me which one is more suitable for families.... My budget is max $750 per month with the utilities.
2. The best landing option will be Ottawa since its near to Hull. I am still confused whether i can land in another province. Where did u complete ur landing procedures?
3. I need to rent a short term accommodation for 1-2 weeks after my arrival. Do u know some places where I can rent a house or apart for at the end of April....
I will really appreciate if you can give some advice.... We are feeling so happy after receiving the PPR, however, we are also very very tensed as its a very big step. I have a 3 yrs old daughter.

Regards
Shahzad

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahzadchowdhry said:
Hi, beauhoe, how is everythng on ur side? I have received my PPR request yesterday and now I am just waiting for my wife's new passport to go for visa stamping personally. Hopefully, we will receive the same in 3 weeks time. I need some help from u.
1. We have decided to give Hull a go. Well, I have been looking at apartments such as Faubourg de l'ile, Bedard, 700 Boulevard Joseph. On the internet, these places are looking quite clean... Can u plzz tell me which one is more suitable for families.... My budget is max $750 per month with the utilities.
2. The best landing option will be Ottawa since its near to Hull. I am still confused whether i can land in another province. Where did u complete ur landing procedures?
3. I need to rent a short term accommodation for 1-2 weeks after my arrival. Do u know some places where I can rent a house or apart for at the end of April....
I will really appreciate if you can give some advice.... We are feeling so happy after receiving the PPR, however, we are also very very tensed as its a very big step. I have a 3 yrs old daughter.

Regards
Shahzad
Congratulations on your PPR, I am sure that you already passed the most difficult period of your project. 700 Blvd St. Joseph is great I have been there and visited some of their rooms. For your sort term accommodation please let me know how many member of your family is going to be with you. I am sure I will find something for you.
Wish you all the best and well come to Canada my man...
Cheers,