+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

York Region Citizenship Applicants

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Just for fun... who in this group owns a motorcycle and what do you have? And do you belong to any "meetup" groups for riding? (If you do, you'll know what I'm referring to...)

Me, I have a Suzuki Boulevard C50

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
4 new full-time Citizenship judges appointed for the GTA region. Hopefully this gets the ball rolling faster. July is totally a possibility now.
That's probably the soonest they could get these new judges going. Maybe we will see some extra June dates, but I'm thinking their debut's will be July 1st ceremonies.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
It may not help our case but it will help new applicants.
Oh, I believe this will have an effect on current applicants for sure. But it's also likely just to deal with the increase of applicants from last summer (surge ahead of the new law) and the October (massive surge) to help make the 12 month deadlines. I don't think it's really going to speed anything up.

Oh, I believe this will have an effect on current applicants for sure. But it's also likely just to deal with the increase of applicants from last summer (surge ahead of the new law) and the October (massive surge) to help make the 12 month deadlines. I don't think it's really going to speed anything up.
Ok, I cant wait for all this to be over. I can wait as long as it is booked. I pray w all hear from them soon.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Just for fun... who in this group owns a motorcycle and what do you have? And do you belong to any "meetup" groups for riding? (If you do, you'll know what I'm referring to...)

Me, I have a Suzuki Boulevard C50
lol i do. Upgraded this year to a CBR1000RR. Been busy riding, that's why you don't see me much on this forum.

I've started attending a few meetups. I'm on gtamotorcycle.com. There are meetups almost everyday. Beginning of May we all went to Toronto Motosocial. Several hundred bikers showed up. Lots of cool bikes!

Reactions: iwodamiorie

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
lol i do. Upgraded this year to a CBR1000RR. Been busy riding, that's why you don't see me much on this forum.

I've started attending a few meetups. I'm on gtamotorcycle.com. There are meetups almost everyday. Beginning of May we all went to Toronto Motosocial. Several hundred bikers showed up. Lots of cool bikes!
Interestingly, my wife just asked me yesterday if I'd like to go biking (her brother has couple beasts). I told her that I'm not interested, since most drivers, like her, doesn't know how to drive in Markham. So, she punched me in the face while driving.

If you all are into (real) football and golfing (wants to lose a few balls?)... message me. :)