India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
dhavaladesai said:
1. Check if you clear the 67/100 point criteria
2. Get your IELTS and WES done. Without that you can not calculate your exact points or create a profile in EE.
3. You can create your EE profile free. DO NOT Pay a single penny to this aholes. If you need I have a full fledged blog for the same.
4. Check for provincial programs.
How to open express entry profile : dhavaldesai.me/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=edit&id=49

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Y-Axis and Visa Avenues in india are claiming that they can provide nomination from canada provinces which will help to get 600 points for express entry.
The four provinces which they say can be provided with are Saskatchewan,Nova Scotia,Ontario,Prince Edward Island.

has anyone tried this?
Further they claim after getting PR we can move to another province Alberta for instance for jobs.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matchless said:
Y-Axis and Visa Avenues in india are claiming that they can provide nomination from canada provinces which will help to get 600 points for express entry.
The four provinces which they say can be provided with are Saskatchewan,Nova Scotia,Ontario,Prince Edward Island.

has anyone tried this?
Further they claim after getting PR we can move to another province Alberta for instance for jobs.
My suggestion is to ignore the advice of these 'so called agents' and manage your own profile.

1) No agency can guarantee what a Canadian Province will do. It is the Provinces and not the agents who determine who they will invite to apply for a Provincial Nomination. The reality is that a PNP takes a long time to successfully process as there is a Comprehensive process undertaken by processing officers before they make a Final Decision on the PNP applicant.

2) As part of your PNP application you need to submit a 'Settlement Plan' to demonstrate some intent that you intend to settle in that Province. Failure to at least try to comply with this Plan may result in some questioning and possible refusal by the Canadian border guards.

3) Yes, Permanent Residents can move to other provinces but only after demonstrating intent to comply with the guidelines established in the Settlement Plan (point (2))

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
matchless said:

has anyone tried this?
All so called consultant are nothing more then Fraud if they ever claim that they are Consultant.

As per Canadian law only ICCRC member or Canadian lawyers is authorised.

They allowed to have agents who get commision for sending clients to them. And Abhinav, Y Axis etc are just agent.

Why waste money on agents. Go directly to consultants. Btw agents are not allowed to give any advise related to Canadian immigration. So if they advising then they are Ghost consultant or in other terms frauds.
Only deal with authorised people if ever needed.

Reactions: adi.urban

tapankr9953

Aug 16, 2017
Hi all,

Can anyone just list me out that I want to go with the step by step process as of my own, without going to Immigration / Visa consultancy.
well i do have most of the knowledge about it don't know how and when to implement the things as in how to apply and when to apply for.

So it's a humble request that kindly help me jot down the step by step procedures to go with.

I expect with the positive reply for this mssg so that i can help myself and save my money instead of donating to the consultancy.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Can anyone just list me out that I want to go with the step by step process as of my own, without going to Immigration / Visa consultancy.
well i do have most of the knowledge about it don't know how and when to implement the things as in how to apply and when to apply for.

So it's a humble request that kindly help me jot down the step by step procedures to go with.

I expect with the positive reply for this mssg so that i can help myself and save my money instead of donating to the consultancy.
Please go through this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/

tapankr9953

Aug 16, 2017
can anyone tell me how to apply for the job while simultaneously applied for the visa process too.Because this will boost me lot and Proof of funds are not required as per mentioned in website of Canadian Government.

Plizz correct me if I'm wrong....

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone tell me how to apply for the job while simultaneously applied for the visa process too.Because this will boost me lot and Proof of funds are not required as per mentioned in website of Canadian Government.

Plizz correct me if I'm wrong....
funds are not required if you are already in canada and working for 1+ year...
in your case you will need to show PoF

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks buddy... for understanding me...
no problem, as for getting job while not in Canada might not be an easy task as far as i have understood, as most employers will look for people who can join ASAP. You can still try on websites like indeed.ca, workopolis.com etc

tapankr9953

Aug 16, 2017
If suppose I apply for PR Visa, is it most obvious for chances of having jobs while getting entry in Express Entry Pool....or there chances of cracking jobs at that moment.

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs
With that low score you will never get ITA nor you will be rejected unless you go through PNP process. After one year your file will expire and consultancy will have no rejection letter and all the money is wasted you cannot claim that from Y-Axis.

I would suggest you to do it your self. I feel Abhinav is more professional than Y-axis.

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
With that low score you will never get ITA nor you will be rejected unless you go through PNP process. After one year your file will expire and consultancy will have no rejection letter and all the money is wasted you cannot claim that from Y-Axis.

I would suggest you to do it your self. I feel Abhinav is more professional than Y-axis.
Both you and your spouse try to get high IELTS score L8, R7, W7, S7 this will boost your points.

varun2106

Feb 18, 2017
i hav givn ielts s7 w6 l 6.5 r 7.
score is low. crs 325 as per tool.
i m planning to complete wes now n then vl create ee profile. total cost till now 26k.
can i get pnp nomination by preparing myself. not sure about docs. noc 2171, 2173, 2283 matches my profile. i dont want to give ielts again