Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
2niharika said:
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs
Dear Never go for Y Axis , they are bullsh*t, they dont know the process and there are many hidden charges . you will endd up doing 70% of the work yourself or aying them aprx 2lacs. I had started my process with them paid 90K , athey did nothing just give you worthless advise and misguide you.after three months none of my process had started and i was nowhere, they told me I need my convocation certificate to apply for ECA ( which isnt required at all, provisional certificate is acceptable) they caused a delay of 4 months , otherwise i would have probably landed in Canada till now.

My strong Advise (warning) [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]-NEVER HIRE Y-AXIS THEY ARE USELESS.[/size][/size][/size]

My process consultant from y-axis was Mohammad Shakeel/ Sudhir T and one more they are just dumb , I had to explain them the process and used to send them links for their reference. I had escalated to their regional HR then they assigned a new consultant , he was the same no knowledge.

In March 2014 i started the process on my own. though i lost around 1lac to Y-axis but I didnt wanted to Loose the opportunity for PF.

Now I'm waiting for PPR request.

a humble request once again never hire a consultant its just a financial loss. go through CIC guidelines , procedures etc these are pretty clear to understand and for rest of your queries this forun is the best place

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
2niharika said:
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs
Before signing up , ask them for the agreement copy that they wil ask u to sign once u pay the amount.
There are sme things on which even they dont have control. Express enmtry is easier process compared to previous immigration programs. i would not advise you to go for an agent.

theguneet

Jan 2, 2015
THE SUPER KING said:
W W I C $ (King of Cheaters)
Y - AX I $ (Queen of Cheaters)
A bhin-av$ (Prince of Cheaters)

You can choose accordingly.....otherwise do it yourself. :D
Your description seems like Indian National Congress. lol

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAJIV2286 said:
if tool on cic website shows you are not eligibile then u cannot file your profile for express entry...
because getting positive report is first step as it generates a specific code which is required to move ahead....
but calculator shows me 322 points

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maya_india said:
Do it your own dear...don't go by any agency... Its just half an hour job.. Once u submitted the profile and got ur score wait for the ITA...the more score the more early u will get the ita..if ur profile is ineligible then no point in applying to express entry...
but Y-Axis told me that my profile is eligible

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incan1010 said:
Hey guys please don't go through y-axis in my personal experience once they got money from you they don't do anything and if something problem if you ask they said we don't know anything about it. Not only that my experience they don't know anything please you can apply by yourself and if some problem your file they dint pick your phone also overall they need money that's it.
that's true

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

2niharika said:
that's true
1. You really don't a consultant to submit a profile for express entry. If you receive an ITA, then maybe.
2. You would hire someone to fill out "check boxes"?

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkb8062 said:

+100 cheers for THE SUPER KING

i would like to add more points along with THE SUPER KING statement.

WWIC$ the biggest Motherf*****.
Y-Axis having bleeding piles... and looking for your money to treat their bleeding and suppress internal piles..
ABHINAV the biggest market Delhi based crook, bastered, cheater, scammers and so on...

i think above worlds are very less to explain their personality, credibility and authenticity.

there are more than 10,000 fraud agents are active alone in Punjab included Chandigarh..
and you can imagine the condition of Delhi NCR, including Haryana and now Hyderabad is on the top in Immigration Fraud.

just enter the WWIC$ Fraud/Scam, Y-Axis Fraud/Scam, Abhinav Fraud/Scam in Google search and result will be displayed on front of your eyes.. there are even criminal cases on WWIC$ chairman Mr. Sandhu.

WWIC$, Y-AXIS, ABHINAV have gulp the hard earned money of thousands of applicants... no one know better than me about WWIC$, the giant fraud and crooked...

i have list of all the fraud consultants on my fingers across Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR and other locations who having giant reputation in society, registered with local police, having big offices and naive idiot counselors (99% girls staff) who do not know even the ABC of Immigration.. just ask them the full form of LMIA or ESDC and you got surprised.... and now Fraud consultants have found another good way to sale them and grab the pray.. now they come over T.V programs like Time T.v Chardikala, DD. Punjabi and other pUNJABI regional channels.. just watch mostly 8:30 PM & 9:00 PM daily...

even in this scenario, you can trust the ICCRC Regulated and authorized Lawyer because these dirty fishes spoils the good image of the Lawyers who are in good standing positions with CIC and ICCRC membership because on yearly basis they pay the license fee and retake exams to be in a Good Standing Queue.

if you like to know the real face of fraud agents around Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad .... you can ping me...

so just save yourself from their jaws..

this is not mean that all are same.. there are plenty of honest lawyers are working in market...

if you really like to know why most of the applicants hire Immigration lawyers/consultants in India, i can tell you very clearly because i knew the deep route reality.

i am seeking all these secluded game for more than 10 Years ... 1000 of applicants availed their service and break the Canadian Immigration system and believe me CIC will never ever even guess what happened and what happening still... jut pray to god that genuine applicants never suffer because of fraud consultants and applicants also.. 10th pass applicants are now Canadian citizen and Ph.D applicants are suffering and messing up with Immigration requirements... this is India... ha ha ha

cheers everyone..
thx for the inputs

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dineshh.786 said:
Dear Never go for Y Axis , they are bullsh*t, they dont know the process and there are many hidden charges . you will endd up doing 70% of the work yourself or aying them aprx 2lacs. I had started my process with them paid 90K , athey did nothing just give you worthless advise and misguide you.after three months none of my process had started and i was nowhere, they told me I need my convocation certificate to apply for ECA ( which isnt required at all, provisional certificate is acceptable) they caused a delay of 4 months , otherwise i would have probably landed in Canada till now.

My strong Advise (warning) [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]-NEVER HIRE Y-AXIS THEY ARE USELESS.[/size][/size][/size]

My process consultant from y-axis was Mohammad Shakeel/ Sudhir T and one more they are just dumb , I had to explain them the process and used to send them links for their reference. I had escalated to their regional HR then they assigned a new consultant , he was the same no knowledge.

In March 2014 i started the process on my own. though i lost around 1lac to Y-axis but I didnt wanted to Loose the opportunity for PF.

Now I'm waiting for PPR request.

a humble request once again never hire a consultant its just a financial loss. go through CIC guidelines , procedures etc these are pretty clear to understand and for rest of your queries this forun is the best place
for WES only university transcript is Req. nothing else... why u need certificate

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
Before signing up , ask them for the agreement copy that they wil ask u to sign once u pay the amount.
There are sme things on which even they dont have control. Express enmtry is easier process compared to previous immigration programs. i would not advise you to go for an agent.
"ask them for agreement"???? which agreement r u talking about

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

1. You really don't a consultant to submit a profile for express entry. If you receive an ITA, then maybe.
2. You would hire someone to fill out "check boxes"?
as you told "If you receive ITA, then maybe"

why are you telling like that..... if I get ITA then why I need consultant.... can you explain why??

Dear Experts

can you explain it please

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
2niharika said:
but calculator shows me 322 points
@2niharika ,

322 points in the calculator isn't the criteria for Express Entry. You have to be eligible under any one of the 3 immigration programs.

• the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
  • the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
  • the Canadian Experience Class.

Assuming you are applying under FSW, you need to have 67 points under the 6 selection factors...

• English and/or French skills
  • Education
  • Experience
  • Adaptability

So just verify if you qualify for any of these programs. This could be the reason why you are getting "ineligible" result.

-chad

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chad_80 said:
@ 2niharika ,

322 points in the calculator isn't the criteria for Express Entry. You have to be eligible under any one of the 3 immigration programs.

• the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
  • the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
  • the Canadian Experience Class.

Assuming you are applying under FSW, you need to have 67 points under the 6 selection factors...

• English and/or French skills
  • Education
  • Experience
  • Adaptability

So just verify if you qualify for any of these programs. This could be the reason why you are getting "ineligible" result.

-chad
yes I m applying under FSW

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
as you told "If you receive ITA, then maybe"

why are you telling like that..... if I get ITA then why I need consultant.... can you explain why??

Dear Experts

can you explain it please