Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
y u want to do so...
create your exact profile...
till the time you are not invited... you can change, modify your profile hundreds of time..

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAJIV2286 said:
y u want to do so...
create your exact profile...
till the time you are not invited... you can change, modify your profile hundreds of time..
i will do that .... but just for testing can i create a profile .... with not my name... just in my friend name.... but will give my details such as wes report age spouse details.. etc

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
go for dat but wid all false detail....no single true entry....

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAJIV2286 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
Thanks.....

Is this just a form fill up?

After completing d form what is d nxt steps?

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Rajiv,

1 more thing I want to infrom you whenever I m checking my eligibility in CIC website I got a report that my profile is not eligible.

But when I calculating my points I m getting 322 points

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
if tool on cic website shows you are not eligibile then u cannot file your profile for express entry...
because getting positive report is first step as it generates a specific code which is required to move ahead....

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Do it your own dear...don't go by any agency... Its just half an hour job.. Once u submitted the profile and got ur score wait for the ITA...the more score the more early u will get the ita..if ur profile is ineligible then no point in applying to express entry...

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
SrikrishnaCanada said:
Thanks Jassu for the detailed steps. A couple of more questions.

I've Mechanical Engg degree. However, work experience of 16 years are in Information Technology. Will this mismatch cause any loss of points?

Is IELTS mandatory for all or is there any waiver?
Are you from Canada...?

CEC

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
2niharika said:
Hi,

If you are from INDIA can you tell me which consultancy is the good.

Is it worth seeking services of lawyer if I want to apply under express entry program? If so, which lawyer would you recommend?

Has anyone here utilized services of Y-Axis or W W I C S or Abhinav? How was your experience.

Can any one tell the cost of

Y-Axis
Abhinav
W W I C S

or any others??

Please I need your suggestions...
You don't need a consultant for this. You can do this by yourself. Just go though CIC's website, make sure you pay attention to details, and you will be fine.

Incan1010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hey guys please don't go through y-axis in my personal experience once they got money from you they don't do anything and if something problem if you ask they said we don't know anything about it. Not only that my experience they don't know anything please you can apply by yourself and if some problem your file they dint pick your phone also overall they need money that's it.

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
W W I C $ (King of Cheaters)
Y - AX I $ (Queen of Cheaters)
A bhin-av$ (Prince of Cheaters)

You can choose accordingly.....otherwise do it yourself. :D

+100 cheers for THE SUPER KING

i would like to add more points along with THE SUPER KING statement.

WWIC$ the biggest Motherf*****.
Y-Axis having bleeding piles... and looking for your money to treat their bleeding and suppress internal piles..
ABHINAV the biggest market Delhi based crook, bastered, cheater, scammers and so on...

i think above worlds are very less to explain their personality, credibility and authenticity.

there are more than 10,000 fraud agents are active alone in Punjab included Chandigarh..
and you can imagine the condition of Delhi NCR, including Haryana and now Hyderabad is on the top in Immigration Fraud.

just enter the WWIC$ Fraud/Scam, Y-Axis Fraud/Scam, Abhinav Fraud/Scam in Google search and result will be displayed on front of your eyes.. there are even criminal cases on WWIC$ chairman Mr. Sandhu.

WWIC$, Y-AXIS, ABHINAV have gulp the hard earned money of thousands of applicants... no one know better than me about WWIC$, the giant fraud and crooked...

i have list of all the fraud consultants on my fingers across Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR and other locations who having giant reputation in society, registered with local police, having big offices and naive idiot counselors (99% girls staff) who do not know even the ABC of Immigration.. just ask them the full form of LMIA or ESDC and you got surprised.... and now Fraud consultants have found another good way to sale them and grab the pray.. now they come over T.V programs like Time T.v Chardikala, DD. Punjabi and other pUNJABI regional channels.. just watch mostly 8:30 PM & 9:00 PM daily...

even in this scenario, you can trust the ICCRC Regulated and authorized Lawyer because these dirty fishes spoils the good image of the Lawyers who are in good standing positions with CIC and ICCRC membership because on yearly basis they pay the license fee and retake exams to be in a Good Standing Queue.

if you like to know the real face of fraud agents around Punjab, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad .... you can ping me...

so just save yourself from their jaws..

this is not mean that all are same.. there are plenty of honest lawyers are working in market...

if you really like to know why most of the applicants hire Immigration lawyers/consultants in India, i can tell you very clearly because i knew the deep route reality.

i am seeking all these secluded game for more than 10 Years ... 1000 of applicants availed their service and break the Canadian Immigration system and believe me CIC will never ever even guess what happened and what happening still... jut pray to god that genuine applicants never suffer because of fraud consultants and applicants also.. 10th pass applicants are now Canadian citizen and Ph.D applicants are suffering and messing up with Immigration requirements... this is India... ha ha ha

cheers everyone..

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
Dear Rajiv,

1 more thing I want to infrom you whenever I m checking my eligibility in CIC website I got a report that my profile is not eligible.

But when I calculating my points I m getting 322 points
why isnt it eligible..?? whats you ielts score.. module by module???