+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong information on e-CoPR

penguinnn

Jul 26, 2021
When I called them they mention that my information was correct in the PR card side… the problem is that the data in the copr is manually entered.. that’s why some fields can have typos/wrong information.
I am still waiting for my card… pictures sent in january, ecopr in feb 6.
Every time I call them they just tell me to wait.. the delay is due to covid.
Thanks! I’m also waiting for the card, but wondering at the same time if I should request to revise the information. Did you request the revision on ecopr?

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
i just received my PR card today and to my surprise, the hand written explanation did work for me. The information is right on my PR card and it got delivered on my residential address. I am glad that i dont have to get into any more hustle but thank you too for your help.
Noor, congratulations on getting PR card but please still make sure you get your eCOPR corrected as that document is key one and would be needed in future .

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Wrong citizenship, submitted the amend form plus waiting the Pr card since June.
Which VO? your new copr should take 6 months (in theory, I would say 1 year). If you are linked to the Etobicoke Office, you can expect waiting the same amount of time or even more for your card, which by the way, will come with the proper information, since it takes the data from their system, and not from human input.

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Which VO? your new copr should take 6 months (in theory, I would say 1 year). If you are linked to the Etobicoke Office, you can expect waiting the same amount of time or even more for your card, which by the way, will come with the proper information, since it takes the data from their system, and not from human input.
Hello, I received the PR card with correct info today. I think my mistake on Ecopr is just because of human input, still haven't heard from ammend form. I may call IRCC next week to cancel the request

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello, I received the PR card with correct info today. I think my mistake on Ecopr is just because of human input, still haven't heard from ammend form. I may call IRCC next week to cancel the request
Nice! Montreal office is processing very fast! ;) Etobicoke is one of the slowest ones... people who submitted photos in January are still waiting.

welpure2

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, There are couple of errors in COPR.
In my document - Last Port of entry, last entry date is incorrect. Original POE and original dates are printed instead
In case of my dependents - Port of entry is in correct
Rest of the details are accurate.

Have anyone come across similar error and how did you get it corrected?

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
They misspelt my country of origin - That country doesn't exist. Thankfully on my CIC portal , I see the correct name. So it might just be a human input error, which makes me question things though...:rolleyes:

kp16

Aug 17, 2021
Hi,

Did you get any solution because I have same error.
Original entry date is incorrect. I'm not sure whether it will affect the PR card receiving timeline or not.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Did you receive your PR card? This is a really long wait!
Finally! After almost 8 months... I received my PR Card today! and its information is correct! what a relief!

- Photos submitted via portal: Jan 15
- eCOPR: Feb 6

PR CARDs:
- PR GU: None
- PR Card approval (Etobicoke): Sep 13
- PR Card received (Toronto): Sep 16

Spouse:
- PR GU: Aug 31
- PR Card approval (Etobicoke): Sep 7
- PR Card received (Toronto): Sep 10

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Finally! After almost 8 months... I received my PR Card today! and its information is correct! what a relief!

- Photos submitted via portal: Jan 15
- eCOPR: Feb 6

PR CARDs:
- PR GU: None
- PR Card approval (Etobicoke): Sep 13
- PR Card received (Toronto): Sep 16

Spouse:
- PR GU: Aug 31
- PR Card approval (Etobicoke): Sep 7
- PR Card received (Toronto): Sep 10
Congratulations, Woah this has been a long wait? Is this normal or yours was a special case. I am a CEC inland applicant got my PR within 15 days of COPR.

However my wife will be completing her landing in November, was wondering how long of a wait will it be.