+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong amount was put in Managers check for Passport submission in VFS

JabamiYumeki

Nov 4, 2020
Hi I badly needed your input. I sent my passport today to the VAC with MC amount as mentioned by the agency. And Lo and Behold they gave me a wrong amount. And im running out of time or else my SP will be refused within 30 days. Please help

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi I badly needed your input. I sent my passport today to the VAC with MC amount as mentioned by the agency. And Lo and Behold they gave me a wrong amount. And im running out of time or else my SP will be refused within 30 days. Please help
Just call the VAC and arranged for new Manager’s cheque.. ask the VAC if you can bring the correct Manager’s cheque in person.. Goodluck

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021

What happened? Im in a similar situation right now. Please answer

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
What happened? Im in a similar situation right now. Please answer
Not sure which country you are applying from but same thing happened with my husband last week. We deposited the incorrect amount into VFS account when we sent his passport in for stamping. VFS sent him an email with the bank account asking him to pay the outstanding balance via EFT which we immediately did. He got his passport back, stamped, 2 days ago.

Email your VFS office and ask them how to fix it.

Reactions: AAmd29